tibasu

May 16, 2018
This version (0.4.2) just sits at the Loading screen forever after opening. Opened up my old version from another folder and it worked fine. Any fix for this issue?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I've been thinking of trying this game for quite a while, but keep reading negative comments about it. Is the content/art worth it?
these ppl complain but really its usually BS and minor to medium sized problems that get fixed almost every update. yes it is worth it but only if you like rpgm style gameplay AND some grind work. Incest content is usually added with a patch if your into that so it may come soon or is already out for it. also mind the trolls that are bent on talking crap about the dev regardless of what this game is bringing its not for everyone. and if you find a bug just take a screen shot and post it here so somebody can tell them to fix it.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Leviweeb

Mar 5, 2018
i pretty sure no one will update the tags but there is ntr in this game, from what I have seen is it not alot, but there is unavoidable groping of your girls. so that is a thing

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hello all, I just started playing this game and would like to address to ALL user who might be like me with a Black Screen issue.

This is what i found, after i installed both the game(current version 0.4.2 for this post - 26/12/2019) and Incest Patch by Lain Mod version 0.4.0, it works..YES..it is NOT the mod/patch fault that you get Black Screen.

Then i installed the RPGM MV Cheat Menu plugin and the game don't work..it gets stuck right at the start before the loading even appears. So i tried installing the cheat first and it works, then i installed the incest patch mod next and it came the Black Screen issue.

So this means the MV Cheat Menu plugin and Lain's Incest patch mod are not compatible with each other, so you need to choose, play the game with or without either. If you choose to play with Incest patch like me, then use the RPGM SaveEdit, no not the saveeditonline but the exe one which you can find here on F95.

The MV Cheat Menu(current version 1.6.3 for this post - 26/12/2019) that is not a plugin and its on F95 does not work for this game too, in the Cheat Menu plugin version the shortcut key is number 1 on keyboard at the top, while the Cheat Menu Installer version default key is letter L (can change) but don't work.
---

I won't reply to users bad rant/opinions about the Cheating, I can only tell you that you can get the cheats here on F95 go search.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes