Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please add repeatable h scenes without a gallery .repeatable scenes Like how Never A Saint and Urban Demons Did .perfect examples of what I am asking about otherwise wast of my time and disk-space

• Angry
Reactions: yercat
Jun 3, 2018
hey so
i don't how to reach the memory 50 and 48
i have reached the end of this game version and also sacrlet has given me the mission to measure nicole
however when i try to talk to her it says that i cant :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Definitelytheport

Dec 3, 2017
Hey, is there anywhere I could get the 0.4.0 version instead of this new one? I really want to play this shit with the incest patch and I can't seem to find the correct version anywhere. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

dinguseus

Aug 23, 2018
hey so
i don't how to reach the memory 50 and 48
i have reached the end of this game version and also sacrlet has given me the mission to measure nicole
however when i try to talk to her it says that i cant :cautious::cautious::cautious:
To get 50 you need to hypno Natalie 2nd time and go to strip club
(i need to ask you how did you unlocked 47?)

RJO-999

Nov 10, 2019
Hi im playing the mac version 0.3.3a and whenever I try to do something i open the shop then close it I get stuck on an infinite loading screen. By the shop I mean the shop that the uncle gives us. Can someone help pls?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i pretty sure no one will update the tags but there is ntr in this game, from what I have seen is it not alot, but there is unavoidable groping of your girls. so that is a thing
That's not NTR, that's just harassment. NTR is the guy fucking your girl and it usually ends with the girl choosing him over you, though they stay faithful on rare occasions or do something in between like sticking with you, but needing someone else sexually. NTR also covers a couple other variations on the fetish, Netori, where you steal another guy's girl, and netorase, where you are offering your girl to be shared or just fucked by someone else. In this case, it would fall under netorare, where you are getting your girl stolen, if the non dream scene went further than groping or if the only time where your girl gets fucked by someone else wasn't in a dream. Dreams don't count as far as I'm aware since the girl isn't actually being stolen.

bigfire1

Dec 17, 2019
NTR also covers a couple other variations on the fetish, Netori, where you steal another guy's girl, and netorase, where you are offering your girl to be shared or just fucked by someone else
didn't know that. only though its just the short form for netorare

tibasu

May 16, 2018
how far has the ntr progressed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love NTR and want more of it in this game. I can even construct scenes using what is already given to us because there are already opportunities for it to be in the game if you pay attention to character traits and previous scenes. Idk what the dev's plans are for the finished game, but I can see a Hero Route/NTR Route being a thing in the future due to a few things already shown.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
I just tried out the game affter a long time !
At first sight I saw,the house has reworked, and it's good ! :)
My older "sister" is a furry at the moment,I like it but I think as the futa is an option,this could be,because some of use will not like it as much as I do ! :)
Cute artworks and finaly a nice sandbox rpgmaker what is not forcing me to do the story ! :)

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes