tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Wait there's ntr in this game ? ntr was not in the tags .Is it avoidable? If not than this is not the game for me
The only ntr I know of is the dream sequence and the old man getting handsy when he comes to the house which I would wouldn't consider either of those ntr. More like sexual harassment :p

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The only ntr I know of is the dream sequence and the old man getting handsy when he comes to the house which I would wouldn't consider either of those ntr. More like sexual harassment :p
Than n.p. but are there any repeatable sex scenes without the gallery available with the m.c. and the lady's ?

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
can't find it help, i'm not sure if it's wrong to wait for the next update or not to continue, if someone how to do that please help me. I am completely blocked

kyuubi2505

May 25, 2018
Changelog for anyone whos interested

School of Lust v0.4.2 Changelog
In this update, we've mainly been focusing on Nicole's pregnancy, continuation of the main story with Dunia and new quests/scenes! A lot of scenes with Natalie as well in this update, however rest assured, the next few content updates will focus more on the other girls.
Current status until release: Closed alpha testing in progress.

• [ADDED] 8 new quests: Interrogation, Strip for the Tip, Claire's Despair, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Escape Plan, Body Measurements (incomplete), Strip for the Gip (incomplete), Transfer Student (incomplete).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Nicole (Love for Charity quest).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Flora and Natalie (living room).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Natalie (Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of a random student (Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] static scene(s) of Dunia (basement dungeon).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Claire (Claire's Despair quest).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Natalie (Lust Toys shop in town).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Natalie being harassed (random/Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] students in Harfort now available in their dorm room during the night (there's no interaction possible yet).
  • [ADDED] abandoned hut area now accessible from the world map.
  • [ADDED] ability to leave Natalie's bedroom (and go to town) after taking over her body (for the second time) through hypnosis.
  • [ADDED] 'GIP Enterprises' building accessible now (in the city) in preparation for the next update.
  • [ADDED] 8 new quests: Interrogation, Strip for the Tip, Claire's Despair, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Escape Plan, Body Measurements (incomplete), Strip for the Gip (incomplete), Transfer Student (incomplete).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Nicole (Love for Charity quest).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Flora and Natalie (living room).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Natalie (Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of a random student (Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] static scene(s) of Dunia (basement dungeon).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Claire (Claire's Despair quest).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Natalie (Lust Toys shop in town).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Natalie being harassed (random/Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] students in Harfort now available in their dorm room during the night (there's no interaction possible yet).
  • [ADDED] abandoned hut area now accessible from the world map.
  • [ADDED] ability to leave Natalie's bedroom (and go to town) after taking over her body (for the second time) through hypnosis.
  • [ADDED] 'GIP Enterprises' building accessible now (in the city) in preparation for the next update.

• [CHANGED] the Love for Charity quest, which can now be completed.
  • [CHANGED] Dunia's scene will trigger automatically again when you enter the dungeon (for those of you who are planning to use an existing save file where you've already reached Dunia's dungeon scene).
  • [CHANGED] dungeon to shop door needs to be unlocked again for those of you who already unlocked it before (to make sure Dunia's new scene triggers correctly).
  • [CHANGED] while spending time with Zoe and you fight against Gip for the very first time, we made it more clear that you're not supposed to win that fight.
  • [CHANGED] after reaching floor 7 in the Hole, you will now be able to pick up the magic books from the book case in the bedroom (in case you miss any).
  • [CHANGED] when Nicole is pregnant her belly also appears pregnant during the spend time with (walking) scenes.
  • [CHANGED] NPC asking for a soda drink in town can now be repeated daily and now gives a random (low tier) sex toy as a reward.
  • [CHANGED] guard (Scarlett) in the dormitory will disappear after continuing the main story.
  • [CHANGED] certain parts of the dialogue when you first encounter Dunia.
  • [CHANGED] when leaving the house after the third week, it now gives you the option to transfer instantly to the world map.

• [CHANGED] the Love for Charity quest, which can now be completed.
  • [CHANGED] Dunia's scene will trigger automatically again when you enter the dungeon (for those of you who are planning to use an existing save file where you've already reached Dunia's dungeon scene).
  • [CHANGED] dungeon to shop door needs to be unlocked again for those of you who already unlocked it before (to make sure Dunia's new scene triggers correctly).
  • [CHANGED] while spending time with Zoe and you fight against Gip for the very first time, we made it more clear that you're not supposed to win that fight.
  • [CHANGED] after reaching floor 7 in the Hole, you will now be able to pick up the magic books from the book case in the bedroom (in case you miss any).
  • [CHANGED] when Nicole is pregnant her belly also appears pregnant during the spend time with (walking) scenes.
  • [CHANGED] NPC asking for a soda drink in town can now be repeated daily and now gives a random (low tier) sex toy as a reward.
  • [CHANGED] guard (Scarlett) in the dormitory will disappear after continuing the main story.
  • [CHANGED] certain parts of the dialogue when you first encounter Dunia.
  • [CHANGED] when leaving the house after the third week, it now gives you the option to transfer instantly to the world map.

• [FIXED] animated busts not disappearing when talking to the principal when Sofia goes missing.
  • [FIXED] lights changing when entering the sex dungeon for the second time.
  • [FIXED] still possible to get stuck in Harfort with the message "I can't leave now. I should go to classroom #2.".
  • [FIXED] able to go to the Lust Toys shop without proper clothes, when going through the basement.
  • [FIXED] Peeping Tom event of Natalie triggering on day 21, instead of Flora asking you to buy milk.
  • [FIXED] visual adjustment of the screen not shaking during the living room dining table screen.
  • [FIXED] after taking over Natalie's body, it was showing a speech bubble to communicate, instead of a thought bubble.
  • [FIXED] "dream world" tileset, where certain tiles were not placed correctly.
  • [FIXED] when switching to the alter-ego, it was showing the wrong name ("???") during multiple interactions.
  • [FIXED] white pixels showing around certain in-game characters (e.g. bouncer at the Bunny Bar).
  • [FIXED] possible for Flora to appear twice in the living room.
  • [FIXED] when entering the nude beach and going naked, it would not "fadeOut" the animated busts.
  • [FIXED] Sofia's dating scene, when using sex toys, the sex toys were somehow able to cum (great idea for future content or the next game: player turns into a sex toy ^_^).
  • [FIXED] Sofia's dating scene when penetrating using a sex toy, it could sometimes appear on top of the vagina.
  • [FIXED] Lust Toys scenes possible to trigger right after each-other.
  • [FIXED] animated busts not disappearing when talking to the principal when Sofia goes missing.
  • [FIXED] lights changing when entering the sex dungeon for the second time.
  • [FIXED] still possible to get stuck in Harfort with the message "I can't leave now. I should go to classroom #2.".
  • [FIXED] able to go to the Lust Toys shop without proper clothes, when going through the basement.
  • [FIXED] Peeping Tom event of Natalie triggering on day 21, instead of Flora asking you to buy milk.
  • [FIXED] visual adjustment of the screen not shaking during the living room dining table screen.
  • [FIXED] after taking over Natalie's body, it was showing a speech bubble to communicate, instead of a thought bubble.
  • [FIXED] "dream world" tileset, where certain tiles were not placed correctly.
  • [FIXED] when switching to the alter-ego, it was showing the wrong name ("???") during multiple interactions.
  • [FIXED] white pixels showing around certain in-game characters (e.g. bouncer at the Bunny Bar).
  • [FIXED] possible for Flora to appear twice in the living room.
  • [FIXED] when entering the nude beach and going naked, it would not "fadeOut" the animated busts.
  • [FIXED] Sofia's dating scene, when using sex toys, the sex toys were somehow able to cum (great idea for future content or the next game: player turns into a sex toy ^_^).
  • [FIXED] Sofia's dating scene when penetrating using a sex toy, it could sometimes appear on top of the vagina.
  • [FIXED] Lust Toys scenes possible to trigger right after each-other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donjo and Zhaaaaaa
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes