alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
didn't know that. only though its just the short form for netorare
That's what I thought as well before a discussion started in another game thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love NTR and want more of it in this game. I can even construct scenes using what is already given to us because there are already opportunities for it to be in the game if you pay attention to character traits and previous scenes. Idk what the dev's plans are for the finished game, but I can see a Hero Route/NTR Route being a thing in the future due to a few things already shown.
From what I've heard, any act beyond groping is within a dream sequence, so technically not NTR since the girl isn't actually involved, just a subconscious representation of her. I could be wrong about whether that counts, this is the only time I've seen that type of thing in a dream sequence and have never really considered looking up whether it counts or not. I also don't know definitively if every act beyond groping done by someone else is within a dream sequence since I have yet to play due to the patch not being usable. I also didn't think of the stripping as netorase, good catch, it is technically.

Fritz01

Dec 29, 2017
Hey guys can i get some help, i played throught the game fair and square without save editt or cheats and i met only once of the night bathroom sence but it not unlocked in the gallery. Is there something i supposed to do to get these events or is it fully random? (The missing memoris: #39 #40 #41)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've played this patch. Unless my mind is unconsciously blocking it out, the scenes I was talking about aren't dreams.
Yeah, like I said, I'm not sure since I still haven't played. I mean, I have, but it was before the content patch was a thing. I'm still waiting on Lain to update it, but he seems to have gone missing, possibly some real life stuff, which would be understandable if true.

hentaistrikerOG

Jul 11, 2017
Definitely a fun game to play if you are looking for a long-form game. Anyone know if the "switched" personality is fixed? Last update I was getting stuck and unable to do anything as the alternate persona

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
Please someone I need help on starting Claires Despair I tried the dorm thing she's not there ever help

Feb 17, 2018
2everyone who have troubles with launching 0.42 (infinite loading screen, precachelist issue and such): most likely you`ve downloaded the game via torrent, so tick off "read only" from the game folder

radioalien

Nov 25, 2018
First of all thnx to all those who provided the update links, now man im mindblown by this update i cant really figure how to find those quests i only finished interrogation and Nicole stuff and rest im still wondering around like an idiot cause there is no hints in the game, other thing that makes me sad its that the mc is more mature but the dev forgot about is dick its small has hell its almost like those old jokes of asian guys have microscopic dick cmon, the game continues to be heavy sometimes doesnt respond idk if its only me but during conversations he freezes the text but the animation still going, this game could be great but with this greedy and not thrustworthy devs make it really hard to people to patreon them not only for the game cause it needs some really heavy modification cause u almost need a ultra pc to play it and i hv played rpg mv games with heavier content and it would run smooth and the major point its that the update is so fcking expensive for the amount of work they provide to the customers, like someone mention SS is free althought the patreons get it first and someone pirates it to us but in the end the dev dont mind is helpful when he can doesnt hate people and takes critics, i hv critic him in dm on picarto cause jenny story could hv been better and he was straight foward saying "yea i understand i think we could hv done better work we will try to improve" and they somehow improved.

Literaly this devs dont know how to run a bussiness and they dont seems to understand they hv a good game in their hands.
late reply but it is a bit difficult to find the quest if you dont look at the thumbnails of the H-room, if you do look at the thumnails of the new events in the H-room they serve as hints, they are alot easier to look for after that, so if youre lost, try doing that.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes