Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Lots of people have had the same problem. Me to the point of pretty much quitting it until one without this issue comes up.
That just means the DRM is "working" (because the dev is a fool)... too bad it also prevents play from legit customers and anyone else thinking of supporting this milking project.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Game files have been encrypted in an attemp to prevent people to patch the game (like incest patch), since so it takes lot of mémory to play and even people with hight end PCs are stuck on start screen with infinite loading.
Yesterday I checked when I first played the game, it was september 2018 a bit before v0.3, one more year later the game is... v0.4! As far this game is promising the development seems like a money farm, moreover Boner have already give up sevral projects before this one, each time using Patreon to raise money (I'm a bit out of topic so no need to speak more about money this aleady have been discuss before).

In short game files have a protection(s) which have a really bad impact on performances.

Reactions: Hajtand

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Game files have been encrypted in an attemp to prevent people to patch the game (like incest patch), since so it takes lot of mémory to play and even people with hight end PCs are stuck on start screen with infinite loading.
Probably a stupid, wasteful wish,, but does anyone know of a way to rid the gaame of the stupid encryption?

Yesterday I checked when I first played the game, it was september 2018 a bit before v0.3, one more year later the game is... v0.4! As far this game is promising the development seems like a money farm, moreover Boner have already give up sevral projects before this one, each time using Patreon to raise money (I'm a bit out of topic so no need to speak more about money this aleady have been discuss before).

In short game files have a protection(s) which have a really bad impact on performances.
Definetly looking like this one should bbe in the "Abandoned/Onhold" bin already.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Probably a stupid, wasteful wish,, but does anyone know of a way to rid the gaame of the stupid encryption?
Someone does decrypt the game every now and then.... thing is, Boner pretty much spends most of the development of the game adding more and more layers of encryption rather than you know... adding more content on the game.

Reactions: thprlg

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Someone does decrypt the game every now and then.... thing is, Boner pretty much spends most of the development of the game adding more and more layers of encryption rather than you know... adding more content on the game.
He's an idiot if he thinks more encryption is going to stop us, it's only going to make us work that much harder to compensate and play. It is kind of annoying that his goal is more than preventing illegitimate play, instead blocking out content that, since it is not being done by him directly, can only help attract more players.

Reactions: WhiteVox and thprlg

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I tried this game in the version as far as the lost sister went, it was a long time ago, now we will see how much they have added

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes