Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
anyone got their hands on the recent progress reports?
Hi everyone!

It's been a while since our last post, so we thought it's time to post another progress report.

We're currently wrapping up School of Lust version 0.4.3 for deployment. Zoe's 'dream world' scene became larger than we initially planned, which was the main reason that we couldn't release the update in January as we were hoping to, but expect the update to be available shortly (early-mid February).

Here's a few teasers of some of the upcoming scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Let's start with a small sneak peek (spoiler) for the upcoming Zoe's dream world scene:

Zoe is tired in this scene, as she didn't get enough sleep, but she's still happy to see our protagonist! Any guesses on what she could be doing?

And here's another teaser of one of the sexy lingeries that will be available for all girls (to gift). Even those of you who aren't the biggest fan of Aiyana, can't deny that she looks lovely in it!

And last, but not least, the latest scene we're working on is an animated scene featuring Violet and Sofia together, as a throwback to the bathroom scene at the Harfort swimming pool. Here's a very rough sketch (and spoiler) for that one:

I guess this scene speaks for itself, but we're really excited to show you the final version!

There are a lot more scenes and other things we've been working on, but we don't want to spoil everything... We'll post again as soon as we're certain on what day the upcoming update releases.

Thank you for your patience and for your support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.

Cheers! =)

Boner Team

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So they saying early-mid Feb, so lets assume 15-16th are early-mid so tommorow somehow we can expect the update, but still knowing this development its gonna be next month XD.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you go to his patreon page he only has 32% of the tasks finished. So yeah the update will probably not come out this month.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
If you go to his patreon page he only has 32% of the tasks finished. So yeah the update will probably not come out this month.
wow i actually didnt expect the % to be that low, i dont understand their point on saying expect the update early-mid feb but i can understand why he sayed that to grab the patreons money. So many devs/artists/coders/etc that deserve the amount he is making.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
pfff this game is realy good with story and art cant complain on that part i hope will have some impreg/preg sex stuff with mom and the other girls soon but the waiting for this game is insane have they followd lesson from summertime saga class in how to rip of people ? :D (just joking btw)
Dude you can't even compare the two games, summertime saga has way more content per update. The 10 minute gameplay meme about summertime saga is actually true for school of lust.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
calm down my man im just joking around also summertime saga come on pls they milk people dry 4 updates a year while making 60 k a month thats a joke itself anyway the part about school of lust is true tho XD how sad it may be
And yet, they have the public release, so i don't know why you are complaining.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
when ? where ?
I think he is trying to say there is a new update on the Progress on Patreon, cause there is no update so far although i think i saw somewhere it was suppose to be release early mid feb and we are 3 days from the end of the month.

Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
the main reason I have not recommended this game to anyone is the lack of mod support, the game without incest looses part of its charm.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The update just went to Closed Alpha testing, after this still no sure when the release.

fif3

Jul 9, 2018
The update just went to Closed Alpha testing, after this still no sure when the release.
Depending on how much they need to fix, it should take between a couple of days and a week to release

In the mean time, could anyone post the changelog? I'm fearing that this will be a smaller update than usual

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes