Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Changelog??
In this update we've mainly focused on finishing Nicole's main pregnancy event and expanding on Zoe's spend time together fantasy world with new areas to explore. We've put extra emphasis on choices and consequences for these.

• [ADDED] 6 new quests: True Detective, Cum-Hither Epidemic, Undergraduate, Body Measurements #2, Re-Education (incomplete), Educationicole (incomplete)
  • [ADDED] static scene of Zoe (spend time together).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Nicole (pregnancy). Only available when Nicole was accepted to Harfort.
  • [ADDED] event in the City (Pipi).
  • [ADDED] the ability to save in the City by interacting with the phone booth.
  • [ADDED] Boner office building accessible in the City. This is still under construction, and now serves more of a (in-game) virtual tour of Boner Games' actual office building and staff members.

• [CHANGED] the "Body Measurements" quest, which can now be completed.
  • [CHANGED] Contacts accessed from the phone menu, which now includes Nicole's options.
  • [CHANGED] date limit in the game to the year 2046, because after reaching March, 2045 (177 days), the game would hit a soft lock, no longer allowing to increase the date, thus breaking certain events requiring you to visit the next day.
  • [CHANGED] The Violet "humping" and Natalie "anal" Lust Toys scenes now require a certain romance level to unlock (violet = 3+, natalie = 4+).
  • [CHANGED] the spawn rate of chests from 15% to 25% on the last floor of the Hole.
  • [CHANGED] trash cans in the city can now be interacted with.

• [REMOVED] stage selection buttons during Sofia's dating scene.

• [FIXED] possibility to get stuck when interacting with the fox on the abandoned hut map.
  • [FIXED] Zoe staying in Claire's room after completing the Claire's Despair quest.
  • [FIXED] Zoe stepping towards the wrong direction when she leaves the nurse's office.
  • [FIXED] Natalie's "cut bra" not actually being cut on her latest bust.
  • [FIXED] students in the Hole still moving when interacting with them after they're down.
  • [FIXED] possible to get stuck in the Hole after defeating the students.
  • [FIXED] Violet available in her home and Claire in the city during school time.
  • [FIXED] during Sofia's basketball scene when Sofia says to go naked they were both still wearing clothes during the jumping animation.
  • [FIXED] when player enters the abandoned hut map, the protagonist faces the wrong direction.
  • [FIXED] Sofia appearing in her dorm room while she's in the Hole.
  • [FIXED] able to talk to Gip in front of the Lust Toys shop after taking over Natalie.
  • [FIXED] during Claire's Despair quest in Claire's dorm room Zoe appears in her casual uniform and when she leaves the room and returns, she's in her school uniform.
  • [FIXED] Nicole's ears not showing on her bust when she's naked.
  • [FIXED] Effort skill not increasing when spending time with Sofia.
  • [FIXED] posters in the City disappearing when interacting with them.

Reactions: obiwan

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I see a cheating tag so tell me do the girls cheat on their partners with the MC or do the girls cheats on the MC with another person?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is it possible to post more preview pictures (and perhaps a gif) in OP? The current ones don't really tell how the game looks.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I see a cheating tag so tell me do the girls cheat on their partners with the MC or do the girls cheats on the MC with another person?
Game is a little awkward on that one lol

There's a scene with some light NTR to it but whether or not the NTR part happens is up to you, the character basically asks you if you want them to touch the chick up so obviously if you say yes they do it.
And then otherwise the MC is two different people and his alter ego can take over the body if you let them, so its teeechnically another person but also not.

Other than that there's some weird stuff with you having sex with someone in front of their parent, who they seem to have a sexual relationship with? So that's cheating...I guess?

It's a weird but pretty good game so far.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Game is a little awkward on that one lol

There's a scene with some light NTR to it but whether or not the NTR part happens is up to you, the character basically asks you if you want them to touch the chick up so obviously if you say yes they do it.
And then otherwise the MC is two different people and his alter ego can take over the body if you let them, so its teeechnically another person but also not.

Other than that there's some weird stuff with you having sex with someone in front of their parent, who they seem to have a sexual relationship with? So that's cheating...I guess?

It's a weird but pretty good game so far.
as long as I have a choice i don't mind anything and thanks for the answer buddy

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes