Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Why do you have the new version?
Anyway you should be able to just transfer the "save" folder that is in the "www" folder of the older version to the new one and it should work
In my save folder I tried to transfer but I can't add it nor extract my save. Also, it says something about making sure the save is not just on read only or something. What can I do?

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
In my save folder I tried to transfer but I can't add it nor extract my save. Also, it says something about making sure the save is not just on read only or something. What can I do?
Just copy the save files from one folder to another simple and u dont need to extract nothing, the read only try this "right-click" on the save file u want to play with then select "propreties" and a widow will appear on that u will see on the end of that window a check/uncheck box "Read-only" see if its checked if it is uncheck it if nothing works might be ur save file its incompatible with the lastest version.

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Just copy the save files from one folder to another simple and u dont need to extract nothing, the read only try this "right-click" on the save file u want to play with then select "propreties" and a widow will appear on that u will see on the end of that window a check/uncheck box "Read-only" see if its checked if it is uncheck it if nothing works might be ur save file its incompatible with the lastest version.
Thank you so much for replying. Also, can you tell me where I can get the current full save for the game? Thank you in Advance.

kpopfk

Jun 26, 2019
View attachment 346115

Overview:
School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play a boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-23
Release Date: 2019-12-21
Developer: Boner Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.3.3a): - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: - -

Thanks to MEGUNIN for the Torrent and win links

View attachment 41594 View attachment 41595 View attachment 41596
there is a new update 0.4.3b.!!!!
any one has it?!

radioalien

Nov 25, 2018
should probably change the front page of this like the screenshots need a change since they made the characters look more grown, imo made them look worse too, pretty sure wasnt their fault, something about patreon rules

Reactions: obiwan

Shiroublizzard

Apr 14, 2018
Why do you have the new version?
Anyway you should be able to just transfer the "save" folder that is in the "www" folder of the older version to the new one and it should work

I mean the latest version loaded, I didn't update it a long time ago.

I don't know what happens, but when I add my save and then try to load, it seems to me

"Type error: Undefined is not a function"

Ann87

Jun 2, 2017
I mean the latest version loaded, I didn't update it a long time ago.

I don't know what happens, but when I add my save and then try to load, it seems to me

"Type error: Undefined is not a function"
From which version is the save file you used? cause maybe it is too old and it's not compatible. You can try to load from the autosave that gets copied with the other save files, I kind of remember having the same problem once and, not really sure why, but only the autosave file managed to load. Not sure if it works, but it's worth a try.

Still waiting for a caring, loving, heroic soul to share this update ç.ç

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes