exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
late reply but it is a bit difficult to find the quest if you dont look at the thumbnails of the H-room, if you do look at the thumnails of the new events in the H-room they serve as hints, they are alot easier to look for after that, so if youre lost, try doing that.
the game needs a hint system or give hints on hint dialogues (a option on that a npc to know if there is content of this specific npc), cause if i need a "hint" going to that room aint a hint its just a spoiler preview doesnt tell u really how to start those quests or how to obtain them, i managed to complete the update and i gotta say pretty long time of develop for this update and most of it is incomplete quests and animation mistakes. But i appreciate u responding and trying to help me.

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
So when I cheat I can get Claires Despair to show up but when I don't cheat it leaves So guessing it has to do with some stat or a level of a girl sense well I get her to level 9 and nothing and knowledge to 100%

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
oh boy. opened the shop, it automatically put the hypnosis book level 1 on it, i insta closed the shop but it alrdy sold for 0$ now i can never do hypnosis. game pls.

Explo1232

May 10, 2018
How can I unlock scene 35 and 36? there is no clue on the wiki
First one is some cooking class in school next one is after cooking class in medical roome dunno how to trigger this i have done this long time ago
They should be normal class routine not 100% sure
I sometimes check they site and amount of tasks is increasing :< that will take a while again :<

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes