exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Imagine charging 10$ for a 30 min of gameplay update.
im gonna be honest when i play the new updates of this game i dont spend more then 10minutes to complete and i read everything (im speed reader), so yea 10-20$ feels kinda expensive and not rewarding.

Feb 1, 2018
i dont think the 1$ hv any acess to the new update of the game cause they dont mention nothing on the reward system and beside they always mention the new updates only avaible to 10$ and 20$ they dont actually mention the 1$ they see the 1$ has a tip which is bad, they could do a better system but since the start they were too greedy and negative towards the customers they lost alot of interest.
No you are wrong. The reward system covers all patrons in this post. Including the 1 dollar. Sem título.png

• Angry
Reactions: exirock

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is what he has in the 1$ tier description: "While we won't have anything to offer in return, we thank you for your generosity.". So yea unless you give him 10$ you won't get an update.

Reactions: obiwan

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
No you are wrong. The reward system covers all patrons in this post. Including the 1 dollar. View attachment 494026
that u showed me has nothing to do what we talking, those posts are avaiable to all patreons but the updates are not try patreon 1$ and let me know if they gave u the link of the update. there is a post above me that confirms.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
If they don't do anything to prove themselves worth of a patreon, the game will get cancelled, 10 bucks for four new quests, because three are incomplete. I would payed if they offered more than this crap of ten min to play.

makwamba

Mar 3, 2018
Apparently the 10$ patreons are having problem with the download link that boner provide for them, and cant download the game. Maybe thats the reason the update isnt still up here

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Apparently the 10$ patreons are having problem with the download link that boner provide for them, and cant download the game. Maybe thats the reason the update isnt still up here
That is bad imagine paying and the dev is missing or not even paying attention that the links are down, thnx for the info now i see why svscomics hvnt update yet.

Last edited:

PaulDervon

Jun 25, 2018
No I’m definitely not trolling. I’ve been waiting 24 hours now for a working link just for myself and I paid the $10 for it lol. It’s a joke. They keep saying they’ll be handing out manual links to some of the patrons on their post, but I haven’t gotten shit. We’re trying, boys and girls, hang in there.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
No I’m definitely not trolling. I’ve been waiting 24 hours now for a working link just for myself and I paid the $10 for it lol. It’s a joke. They keep saying they’ll be handing out manual links to some of the patrons on their post, but I haven’t gotten shit. We’re trying, boys and girls, hang in there.
How can you be so shitty to your supporters, lmao, they do want end this fucking shit.

Reactions: godlike123

qkwjgn005

Jul 16, 2017
Maybe he'll give it to you after next month's payment

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Lol how hard is to re-upload and get a new link to download and the dev wonder why people critic him.

Haloz

May 15, 2018
I bet it feels like talking to a wall when criticizing these people. I know it isnt easy to make games nd stuff but when u have this much cash flow and u cant even get up off your lazy ass to post a reason to why its not working or why your not updating the link u gotta get batista bombed offrip.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't really see this game ever being finished, the way the dev is running things only pushes people away. You have to pay 10$ for an update and you can't even get a working link.

Reactions: godlike123
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes