Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wait the update hasn't been released to patrons yet? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he waited until the end of the month to release it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Explo1232

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
So what happened to their whole no delays speech? Instead of calling it a delay, they're doing some bs alpha/beta stuff.

fif3

Jul 9, 2018
Feb 1, 2018
They've always done that

Generally their alpha releases are full of bugs and almost unplayable as a result, it's better to wait until they release it to the 10$ patrons
Sure. but in that case you are thinking with your head, and we are weighing with the penis.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
They've already dropped a hotfix. So yeah, waiting would be the best, even if you think with your dick.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I really want to play the new version but i will wait im not in a hurry.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Playing it with bugs will get you nowhere and might end playing for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: exirock
D

Deleted member 876176

they said the game comes out end of last month.
last sunday:
After we're done with the internal testing phase, which shouldn't take longer than a day or two (unless we find a lot of unexpected bugs), we will prepare, upload and release the game for closed alpha testing (for Thumbs up! and I heart you! tier patrons), so expect the update any day now.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
for me it's over, i'm still waiting for the last patch and then i quit my patreon
When devs comes to this point it makes you doubt if they really want to keep working on the project, the best thing to do is this, taking your pledge back, so you might scare them about losing all funding making them take a choice, to work and say the truth or just keep lying till your patreon hits 0.

Anyway, I like the game, I'm not suscribed to their patreon, I discovered the game no long ago, so all the lies about putting deadlines and never accomplish them made turn back my thoughts about supporting them.

• Sad
Reactions: josue943
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes