gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Anybody know what he said in this post

Hi everyone!
We've had a few negative comments on our last progress report, because we had to delay the School of Lust version 0.4.2 update again, so I (Lawina) would like to take this opportunity to address this matter.
I completely agree with most of the criticism. Although, one patron went really - and I mean REALLY - overboard, by blatantly harassing us, and I've had no other choice but to suspend him, which is something we rarely do. He/she is also one of the main reasons that I decided to post this, because I want everyone to know that we do listen to all your feedback, either positive or negative, and we do agree that we have our faults, which should be addressed.
I'm aware that some of you are quite passionate about School of Lust, which is the sole reason that keeps us going, and seeing some of the hostility (even if it's only from one patron) immensely affected me and the rest of the team.
It started a while back, before the whole unexpected character re-design incident, when we decided against announcing a release date for the content updates here on Patreon, as we've had a few unexpected delays happen before that. However, some patrons did not appreciate not knowing when to expect the next release, which is the reason that we decided to announce the "planned" release dates instead and that's also back when we decided to make sure to at least post a progress report biweekly.
However, we've frequently struggled with the planned release dates since, because we would like to make sure the game is as good as it can be, and we also want to make sure that the updates we release are worth playing.
Those of you who are familiar with game development will know how time consuming and complex it can be, especially a rather big and entwined RPG like School of Lust. Putting the unexpected issues we've had lately aside, we could've probably rushed the version 0.4.2 update within these past 2 months, if we didn't want the best for the game, but we certainly do (and hopefully the upcoming version 0.4.2 update will show that).
That said however, we also care about you and appreciate your generous support. We understand that not all patrons are here only to support the development. Most of you would want something in return for your pledge. This is also the reason why we decided that something has to change to avoid having to break any future promises again.
From version 0.4.2 onward, we will do our very best to release whatever content is ready every single month, even if it means releasing a small content update. There could still be months where we may end up having to delay again for whatever reason, but we will do our best to address those beforehand - not on the promised release day.
In conclusion, if you ever find anything that you would like to criticize us about, please don't hesitate to do so. It's the only way to make sure that we're aware of our mistakes, and find a solution. As long as you don't harass us, we'll always listen =)
Thank you as always V●ᴥ●V
-Lawina
Boner Games

PS: We will post about the status of School of Lust version 0.4.2 soon.

Roch775

Jun 4, 2017

Hi everyone!
We've had a few negative comments on our last progress report, because we had to delay the School of Lust version 0.4.2 update again, so I (Lawina) would like to take this opportunity to address this matter.
I completely agree with most of the criticism. Although, one patron went really - and I mean REALLY - overboard, by blatantly harassing us, and I've had no other choice but to suspend him, which is something we rarely do. He/she is also one of the main reasons that I decided to post this, because I want everyone to know that we do listen to all your feedback, either positive or negative, and we do agree that we have our faults, which should be addressed.
I'm aware that some of you are quite passionate about School of Lust, which is the sole reason that keeps us going, and seeing some of the hostility (even if it's only from one patron) immensely affected me and the rest of the team.
It started a while back, before the whole unexpected character re-design incident, when we decided against announcing a release date for the content updates here on Patreon, as we've had a few unexpected delays happen before that. However, some patrons did not appreciate not knowing when to expect the next release, which is the reason that we decided to announce the "planned" release dates instead and that's also back when we decided to make sure to at least post a progress report biweekly.
However, we've frequently struggled with the planned release dates since, because we would like to make sure the game is as good as it can be, and we also want to make sure that the updates we release are worth playing.
Those of you who are familiar with game development will know how time consuming and complex it can be, especially a rather big and entwined RPG like School of Lust. Putting the unexpected issues we've had lately aside, we could've probably rushed the version 0.4.2 update within these past 2 months, if we didn't want the best for the game, but we certainly do (and hopefully the upcoming version 0.4.2 update will show that).
That said however, we also care about you and appreciate your generous support. We understand that not all patrons are here only to support the development. Most of you would want something in return for your pledge. This is also the reason why we decided that something has to change to avoid having to break any future promises again.
From version 0.4.2 onward, we will do our very best to release whatever content is ready every single month, even if it means releasing a small content update. There could still be months where we may end up having to delay again for whatever reason, but we will do our best to address those beforehand - not on the promised release day.
In conclusion, if you ever find anything that you would like to criticize us about, please don't hesitate to do so. It's the only way to make sure that we're aware of our mistakes, and find a solution. As long as you don't harass us, we'll always listen =)
-Lawina
Boner Games

"There could still be months where we may end up having to delay again for whatever reason " :cautious::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: yercat

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

Hi everyone!
-Lawina
Boner Games

One thing is critizing how they develop and about delays other thing is harrassing the devs here on f95 there are people that dont get the difference and start wars for no reason, but it was right call from them to suspend that person cause that person probably went a bit overboard.
Releasing monthly updates lets be honest it wont be good cause it might happen in 4 months only 1 has content to see and play while the others hv small things (like a quest without cg's and bunch of fixes etc)
Their develpment is kinda sad but still they manage to give us content in those updates they dont give u a empty update like GeeSeki that gave us 4 months update where the CG's only 10% were done and bunch of erros.
Their animations and Cg's take some time, but for the time Lawina is making this animations on live2d this person should be doing much better and faster has for Cg's nothing to say expect it was sad they had to make some changes cause of patreon.
I dont think the update will come out this month since they keep delaying probably in january or with luck this month but it will be missing content.

qkwjgn005

Jul 16, 2017
I saw their lies well.
I completely agree with most of the criticism. << It's a complete lie.
He ignores criticism, criticism, without reading it

Reactions: yercat

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
whoever said they got kicked because " they will kick who ever speaks bad about ___." should eat a crow now as for who just said they were kicked because I knew they either got stupid bad and its not criticism anymore when it gets to the point of harassment OR they wanted to push an idea and that is just as bad as they are under no obligation to do what they are asked... I rest my case and flip whoever the heck said those things with NO PROOF TO THE MATTER the middle eastern bird. :p

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
whoever said they got kicked because " they will kick who ever speaks bad about ___." should eat a crow now as for who just said they were kicked because I knew they either got stupid bad and its not criticism anymore when it gets to the point of harassment OR they wanted to push an idea and that is just as bad as they are under no obligation to do what they are asked... I rest my case and flip whoever the heck said those things with NO PROOF TO THE MATTER the middle eastern bird. :p
i don't know why ppl are facepalming I suppose its hard to argue the fact that I said " show me proof"... shtupidity... if you don't understand why I said that then ask " well if they had to speak about the person or persons being suspended why didn't the guy show us why he or she or they show us WHY and WHAT in the critic review got them kicked?" because your facepalming i will take it as your sudden realization to seeing the truth rather than a insult. if you have nothing to show for why you got a ban and say " these ppl will ban anyone who critiques them" your not being truthful or showing anything to back it up other than the fact you got kicked and they have rules and showed your shame without showing ANY counter evidence... bigbrain.

qkwjgn005

Jul 16, 2017
Let's stop talking because I'm blocked anyway and unless I sponsor it with a new ID, it'll be hard to gather evidence.
Sponsorship is free, also criticism is free, and I think they need strong criticism, not criticism. They say they switch to updates every month, but after a month, they will return to the slow update cycle

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Got a dialogue with Gip where he said something along the lines "i going to sleep here in your mom's bedroom" i basically told him to shut the fuck up, and noticed i lost one scene because of that, is this going to change the plot by a lot? Another question, when you are talking with Zoe and get isekai'd to another world you get to fight Gip, winning or losing changes anything?

dinguseus

Aug 23, 2018
Got a dialogue with Gip where he said something along the lines "i going to sleep here in your mom's bedroom" i basically told him to shut the fuck up, and noticed i lost one scene because of that, is this going to change the plot by a lot? Another question, when you are talking with Zoe and get isekai'd to another world you get to fight Gip, winning or losing changes anything?
1.no
2.can't win

Reactions: peixe751
D

Deleted member 876176

School of Lust v0.4.2 Changelog
In this update, we've mainly been focusing on Nicole's pregnancy, continuation of the main story with Dunia and new quests/scenes! A lot of scenes with Natalie as well in this update, however rest assured, the next few content updates will focus more on the other girls.
Current status until release: Internal testing, which should take a day or two.

• [ADDED] 7 new quests: Interrogation, Strip for the Tip, Claire's Despair, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Body Measurements (incomplete), Strip for the Gip (incomplete), Transfer Student (incomplete).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Nicole (Love for Charity quest).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Flora and Natalie (living room).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Natalie (Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of a random student (Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] static scene(s) of Dunia (basement dungeon).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Claire (Claire's Despair quest).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Natalie (Lust Toys shop in town).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Natalie being harassed (random/Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] students in Harfort now available in their dorm room during the night (there's no interaction possible yet).
  • [ADDED] abandoned hut area now accessible from the world map.
  • [ADDED] ability to leave Natalie's bedroom (and go to town) after taking over her body (for the second time) through hypnosis.
  • [ADDED] 'GIP Enterprises' building accessible now (in the city) in preparation for the next update.

• [CHANGED] the Love for Charity quest, which can now be completed.
  • [CHANGED] Dunia's scene will trigger automatically again when you enter the dungeon (for those of you who are planning to use an existing save file where you've already reached Dunia's dungeon scene).
  • [CHANGED] dungeon to shop door needs to be unlocked again for those of you who already unlocked it before (to make sure Dunia's new scene triggers correctly).
  • [CHANGED] while spending time with Zoe and you fight against Gip for the very first time, we made it more clear that you're not supposed to win that fight.
  • [CHANGED] after reaching floor 7 in the Hole, you will now be able to pick up the magic books from the book case in the bedroom (in case you miss any).
  • [CHANGED] when Nicole is pregnant her belly also appears pregnant during the spend time with (walking) scenes.
  • [CHANGED] NPC asking for a soda drink in town can now be repeated daily and now gives a random (low tier) sex toy as a reward.
  • [CHANGED] guard (Scarlett) in the dormitory will disappear after continuing the main story.
  • [CHANGED] certain parts of the dialogue when you first encounter Dunia.

• [FIXED] animated busts not disappearing when talking to the principal when Sofia goes missing.
  • [FIXED] lights changing when entering the sex dungeon for the second time.
  • [FIXED] still possible to get stuck in Harfort with the message "I can't leave now. I should go to classroom #2.".
  • [FIXED] able to go to the Lust Toys shop without proper clothes, when going through the basement.
  • [FIXED] Peeping Tom event of Natalie triggering on day 21, instead of Flora asking you to buy milk.
  • [FIXED] visual adjustment of the screen not shaking during the living room dining table screen.
  • [FIXED] after taking over Natalie's body, it was showing a speech bubble to communicate, instead of a thought bubble.
  • [FIXED] "dream world" tileset, where certain tiles were not placed correctly.
  • [FIXED] when switching to the alter-ego, it was showing the wrong name ("???") during multiple interactions.
  • [FIXED] white pixels showing around certain in-game characters (e.g. bouncer at the Bunny Bar).
  • [FIXED] possible for Flora to appear twice in the living room.
  • [FIXED] when entering the nude beach and going naked, it would not "fadeOut" the animated busts.
  • [FIXED] Sofia's dating scene, when using sex toys, the sex toys were somehow able to cum (great idea for future content or the next game: player turns into a sex toy ^_^).
  • [FIXED] Sofia's dating scene when penetrating using a sex toy, it could sometimes appear on top of the vagina.

Feb 1, 2018
School of Lust v0.4.2 Changelog
In this update, we've mainly been focusing on Nicole's pregnancy, continuation of the main story with Dunia and new quests/scenes! A lot of scenes with Natalie as well in this update, however rest assured, the next few content updates will focus more on the other girls.
Current status until release: Internal testing, which should take a day or two.

• [ADDED] 7 new quests: Interrogation, Strip for the Tip, Claire's Despair, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Body Measurements (incomplete), Strip for the Gip (incomplete), Transfer Student (incomplete).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Nicole (Love for Charity quest).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Flora and Natalie (living room).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of Natalie (Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] animated scene of a random student (Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] static scene(s) of Dunia (basement dungeon).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Claire (Claire's Despair quest).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Natalie (Lust Toys shop in town).
  • [ADDED] static scene of Natalie being harassed (random/Bunny Bar in town).
  • [ADDED] students in Harfort now available in their dorm room during the night (there's no interaction possible yet).
  • [ADDED] abandoned hut area now accessible from the world map.
  • [ADDED] ability to leave Natalie's bedroom (and go to town) after taking over her body (for the second time) through hypnosis.
  • [ADDED] 'GIP Enterprises' building accessible now (in the city) in preparation for the next update.

• [CHANGED] the Love for Charity quest, which can now be completed.
  • [CHANGED] Dunia's scene will trigger automatically again when you enter the dungeon (for those of you who are planning to use an existing save file where you've already reached Dunia's dungeon scene).
  • [CHANGED] dungeon to shop door needs to be unlocked again for those of you who already unlocked it before (to make sure Dunia's new scene triggers correctly).
  • [CHANGED] while spending time with Zoe and you fight against Gip for the very first time, we made it more clear that you're not supposed to win that fight.
  • [CHANGED] after reaching floor 7 in the Hole, you will now be able to pick up the magic books from the book case in the bedroom (in case you miss any).
  • [CHANGED] when Nicole is pregnant her belly also appears pregnant during the spend time with (walking) scenes.
  • [CHANGED] NPC asking for a soda drink in town can now be repeated daily and now gives a random (low tier) sex toy as a reward.
  • [CHANGED] guard (Scarlett) in the dormitory will disappear after continuing the main story.
  • [CHANGED] certain parts of the dialogue when you first encounter Dunia.

• [FIXED] animated busts not disappearing when talking to the principal when Sofia goes missing.
  • [FIXED] lights changing when entering the sex dungeon for the second time.
  • [FIXED] still possible to get stuck in Harfort with the message "I can't leave now. I should go to classroom #2.".
  • [FIXED] able to go to the Lust Toys shop without proper clothes, when going through the basement.
  • [FIXED] Peeping Tom event of Natalie triggering on day 21, instead of Flora asking you to buy milk.
  • [FIXED] visual adjustment of the screen not shaking during the living room dining table screen.
  • [FIXED] after taking over Natalie's body, it was showing a speech bubble to communicate, instead of a thought bubble.
  • [FIXED] "dream world" tileset, where certain tiles were not placed correctly.
  • [FIXED] when switching to the alter-ego, it was showing the wrong name ("???") during multiple interactions.
  • [FIXED] white pixels showing around certain in-game characters (e.g. bouncer at the Bunny Bar).
  • [FIXED] possible for Flora to appear twice in the living room.
  • [FIXED] when entering the nude beach and going naked, it would not "fadeOut" the animated busts.
  • [FIXED] Sofia's dating scene, when using sex toys, the sex toys were somehow able to cum (great idea for future content or the next game: player turns into a sex toy ^_^).
  • [FIXED] Sofia's dating scene when penetrating using a sex toy, it could sometimes appear on top of the vagina.
Thanks!, What does he say in the post "School of Lust v0.4.2 Testing Phase & Poll"?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes