exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So even with a month delay the update might still be released incomplete.
if its release incomplete it will be a fail, its already a fail by them cause they had to redo the same questline couple times, i bet the update will hv the pregnancy sidequest (which are 3 quests like 5-6 minutes to complete) and then 1 more quest which more likely will be only talk and that is the update. im betting on that but i do hope im wrong.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
if its release incomplete it will be a fail, its already a fail by them cause they had to redo the same questline couple times, i bet the update will hv the pregnancy sidequest (which are 3 quests like 5-6 minutes to complete) and then 1 more quest which more likely will be only talk and that is the update. im betting on that but i do hope im wrong.
Apparently they said that the pregnancy quest will have a dozen of objectives and it won't be a simple get naked > fuck > pregnant. Flora date is also supposed to come with the update as well as continuation of the blackmail quest. Nothing with the main quest tho.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
It would be fun a "Impregnation mini-game" like in "Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou"
1116.jpg
or guiding the sperm by clicking, something like that.
At Least i hope a impregnation notice during sex, like saw with x-ray a ovum getting fertilizied during the last moment of the sex scene.
I dont like the ones that goes, 1 sex scene, and the next time you talk with her she tolds you that she got pregnant.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It would be fun a "Impregnation mini-game" like in "Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou"
View attachment 468085
or guiding the sperm by clicking, something like that.
At Least i hope a impregnation notice during sex, like saw with x-ray a ovum getting fertilizied during the last moment of the sex scene.
I dont like the ones that goes, 1 sex scene, and the next time you talk with her she tolds you that she got pregnant.
MY MAN! That is one of my favorite h-games. The way they made the impregnation mini-game is really fun.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
my lord these creators have smelled the sweet smell of money and now they have been tainted by extending this project way longer then it has to be :D i mean they get 200 k for just releasing 1 build evry 4 months
200k? WTF are you saying dude.

Explo1232

May 10, 2018
We're doing our very best to finish all of this before the end of the month, even if it means no sleep for the rest of the month, and if we still somehow end up with lack of time, we will most likely release the content update partially again, because we don't want to make you guys wait any longer.
Well we shall see tomorrow if they gonna hold the promise. I hope they do but knowing them they might not

Explo1232

May 10, 2018
Dunno i just saying based on progress reports someone post here they do "not wanna us to wait any longer" but in past they use to delay updates.
If i'm remember correctly scene with mom and nicole might be in this update, i remember one art but i can't find it anymore.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Decided to try this game, im actually impressed with the game as whole, hope we get to see more hypno scenes with the family, really loved the way you choose to work around the whole mind control theme, the same with Zoe and that another reality content.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i dont care about the wait I WANT TO KNOCK EM ALL UP!!!! I hope it soon becomes real cause I really really need to see the game again once its complete.

D

Deleted member 876176

School of Lust v0.4.2 Final Progress Report
Hi everyone!
This is going to be a rather long post, so please bear (or maybe even beer ) with us.
This will be the final progress report before the launch of version 0.4.2 of School of Lust. We're aware that it's been 2 weeks already since our last progress report, but time flew by while we were crunching to finish the update before the end of the month, which is unfortunately today.
The update is not at a state to merit a release at this moment, and we weren't enthusiastic on releasing yet another partial update, especially considering that the light at the end of the tunnel is clearly visible now.
The pregnancy scene of Nicole is finished (phew!), and as some of you may already have noticed from the progress bar, we only have 2 (smaller) tasks left to do. After we're done with the remaining tasks, we will do some internal testing to make sure there aren't any major bugs, which usually takes roughly a day (unless there are unexpected bugs, which there usually are ), and then all that's left to do is to prepare the downloads.
Thumbs up! and I heart you! tier patrons will receive early access to the new update, and as soon as any bugs have been ironed out, we'll release the download for everyone else (which will be within December).
So we're at a point that we can say with certainty that the update will be available in December. We'll post again as soon as we're at the internal testing stage, which should be any day now (and yes, before the Holidays ).
The majority of our time lately has been spent on Nicole's event, but a lot of time also went into preparation for future updates. Most of the team members who have finished their work for the current update have started working on the next update.
We've already posted plenty of spoilers for version 0.4.2 in our previous progress reports, so instead we'd like to spoil a major feature that will be in the upcoming 0.5.X update, which are "super toys" (working title).
By the way, this will be a gameplay spoiler, but it won't spoil the story. If you really don't want to get spoiled at all, you may want to stop reading the rest of this post.
Those of you who have finished the main story by now have learned that the Lust Toys shop is connected to a strange dungeon. This dungeon will soon be revealed to be a small sex toy manufacturing plant. You will be able to create new types of sex toys (by combining regular ones found in the Hole or elsewhere) in here, which we call "super toys".
A few examples:
  • If you combine a butt plug with a rope you'll create anal beads. These beads will make sure you'll always be balls deep inside the girls.
  • If you combine 2 dildo's, you create a "massive dildo", which is twice as thicc as the regular ones.
  • If you combine a vibrator with a leather whip, you create a "electric whip"! It's still a leather whip, but with an electric spark for more intense pleasure.
There are currently about a dozen more toys that we have planned to include (for now). If you have any ideas for new super sex toys, we'd love to hear them!
On top of that, the manufacturing plant has an area where your trusted employees will gladly (or not so gladly) volunteer to let you test the toys out on them (although not all the toys will be compatible with certain girls, but you'll be able to give it a go!). These scenes will be fully animated.
After you're done testing, you will be able to sell these super toys for a much higher price at the shop than regular toys, thus allowing you to make a lot more money. This will finally make it more realistic to pay back that million to Gip (although we have plans for additional ways to earn more money).
We hope you're as excited for the new gameplay feature as we are!
There's another feature we'd like to spoil that we're working on for the next update - which may excite some of you. We're adding more (sexy) clothing options to all the girls! You'll be able to buy them from the store and gift them to the girls, which will open up new scene options.
Let us know what you think about these features, or if you have any other suggestions, comments or questions.
One last thing I'd like to close with:
We've made the mistake before, where we worked on a larger content update and it took much longer than we initially expected it would take. It's frustrating to us when things don't go as planned, and we end up having to delay an update.
This is exactly why we're committed on doing monthly (smaller) updates in the future (after the release of version 0.4.2). Whatever we get to finish within a month, will be released to you guys. This will be the best way to show our appreciation to all of you, as you're the reason we can keep expanding on School of Lust (and possible future projects).
Thank you for your patience and as always, your support.
Cheers! (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Boner Team

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
School of Lust v0.4.2 Final Progress Report
Hi everyone!
This is going to be a rather long post, so please bear (or maybe even beer ) with us.
This will be the final progress report before the launch of version 0.4.2 of School of Lust. We're aware that it's been 2 weeks already since our last progress report, but time flew by while we were crunching to finish the update before the end of the month, which is unfortunately today.
The update is not at a state to merit a release at this moment, and we weren't enthusiastic on releasing yet another partial update, especially considering that the light at the end of the tunnel is clearly visible now.
The pregnancy scene of Nicole is finished (phew!), and as some of you may already have noticed from the progress bar, we only have 2 (smaller) tasks left to do. After we're done with the remaining tasks, we will do some internal testing to make sure there aren't any major bugs, which usually takes roughly a day (unless there are unexpected bugs, which there usually are ), and then all that's left to do is to prepare the downloads.
Thumbs up! and I heart you! tier patrons will receive early access to the new update, and as soon as any bugs have been ironed out, we'll release the download for everyone else (which will be within December).
So we're at a point that we can say with certainty that the update will be available in December. We'll post again as soon as we're at the internal testing stage, which should be any day now (and yes, before the Holidays ).
The majority of our time lately has been spent on Nicole's event, but a lot of time also went into preparation for future updates. Most of the team members who have finished their work for the current update have started working on the next update.
We've already posted plenty of spoilers for version 0.4.2 in our previous progress reports, so instead we'd like to spoil a major feature that will be in the upcoming 0.5.X update, which are "super toys" (working title).
By the way, this will be a gameplay spoiler, but it won't spoil the story. If you really don't want to get spoiled at all, you may want to stop reading the rest of this post.
Those of you who have finished the main story by now have learned that the Lust Toys shop is connected to a strange dungeon. This dungeon will soon be revealed to be a small sex toy manufacturing plant. You will be able to create new types of sex toys (by combining regular ones found in the Hole or elsewhere) in here, which we call "super toys".
A few examples:
  • If you combine a butt plug with a rope you'll create anal beads. These beads will make sure you'll always be balls deep inside the girls.
  • If you combine 2 dildo's, you create a "massive dildo", which is twice as thicc as the regular ones.
  • If you combine a vibrator with a leather whip, you create a "electric whip"! It's still a leather whip, but with an electric spark for more intense pleasure.
There are currently about a dozen more toys that we have planned to include (for now). If you have any ideas for new super sex toys, we'd love to hear them!
On top of that, the manufacturing plant has an area where your trusted employees will gladly (or not so gladly) volunteer to let you test the toys out on them (although not all the toys will be compatible with certain girls, but you'll be able to give it a go!). These scenes will be fully animated.
After you're done testing, you will be able to sell these super toys for a much higher price at the shop than regular toys, thus allowing you to make a lot more money. This will finally make it more realistic to pay back that million to Gip (although we have plans for additional ways to earn more money).
We hope you're as excited for the new gameplay feature as we are!
There's another feature we'd like to spoil that we're working on for the next update - which may excite some of you. We're adding more (sexy) clothing options to all the girls! You'll be able to buy them from the store and gift them to the girls, which will open up new scene options.
Let us know what you think about these features, or if you have any other suggestions, comments or questions.
One last thing I'd like to close with:
We've made the mistake before, where we worked on a larger content update and it took much longer than we initially expected it would take. It's frustrating to us when things don't go as planned, and we end up having to delay an update.
This is exactly why we're committed on doing monthly (smaller) updates in the future (after the release of version 0.4.2). Whatever we get to finish within a month, will be released to you guys. This will be the best way to show our appreciation to all of you, as you're the reason we can keep expanding on School of Lust (and possible future projects).
Thank you for your patience and as always, your support.
Cheers! (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Boner Team
LMAO excuses

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes