tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
looks like your save may be bugged or something like that. I'm on the 0.4.0p1 version, managed to take sofia on a date to the beach and found her on floor 7 (i cleared the hole relatively quickly in the game). If it comes down to it, try a fresh game, use an RPG Save editor, use the editor to get a few thousand $, buy Katana's, raise her romance to level 10 and see if you can Date her. if that doesn't work, maybe a new game installation may be required, but I'm no wizard.
yea raised her to 10, had to do the date the next day after that, heh the sister movie watching thing was pretty good, violet i think has mental problems...

Dec 25, 2017
Another thing we're working on is to expand on hypnotizing either Natalie or Flora and taking over their bodies, and actually be able to leave the house. This will give access to multiple fun and unique dialogues and scenes.
A while ago we've teased a much awaited (and detailed) scene featuring Natalie and Flora together a while back.

Which girl would you like to date next? Scroll down to select your choice, and we will try to give priority to her for the 4th dating scene. You can select more than one girl. We've not included Sofia, Flora and Aiyana to the choices, because Sofia already has a dating scene, and Flora and Aiyana were revealed to be part of the second dating scene.
It's good to see Flora getting new content. I am ready for some titjob action :sneaky:

qt1td5wi3hur.jpg

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any grandpa playing this game? they seem to like gip ntr'ng the mother and sister xD
just wondering
no offense lol

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
hmmmm... now that I give it some thoughts about the calendar system thing I think it would be better if the game doesn't end on a date but instead like the rpgs from fallout 4 or skyrim time system... bare with me since some dont know that yes this game has a stop bar after a certain amount of time ingame passes... that needs to go since I would rather NOT have to play through from day 1... pregnancy would be tied in perfectly since I would add a option to increase how days pass and some other things to go along the way with this system. nothing needs to be removed OTHER THAN the stop gap for when the time is up( this is counter intuitive as it makes progression harder to do when your time is not managed properly.) and instead grow on the calendar system and improve on how each character is progressed. so far its not bad the questing could be tied in along with my idea if you send someone other than your main girls to go down The Hole and you have to wait until they come back OR re-rescue them THIS makes the game more replayable and less grinding if you have completed the entire The Hole quest. day and night is alright you could even see some quest being available in night time that good I just hope the game uses the system already in place to keep the game more playable and interesting as you find that after you complete one of the girls story lines you can go further after that. buying a house, upgrading house and other features would go well as yes you have a business that makes money every day how about tying the calendar to that as well so you make every month a bigger pay out and thus making the game expand more. the problem I have right now if it wasn't obvious is that the time you have to do the game in and the path you have to decide on make it dull and less viable if you aren't so invested in just one girl. progression in this game is limitless and I hope the Dev can see that this doesn't seem like a bad game to grow on if he decides to do the things im saying because one its short if you think about it that in real time playing every ingame day is like 10 minutes or less if you have to go through it again and 2 its replayable and on going that you could see ALL the fetishes be played out and repeatable. pregnancy as well it be amazing to see that if you had one girl that you would be able to get at least 5 or as many children as you want... this has so much potential its hitting on.

Reactions: Sartan
Mar 17, 2018
Well, why would you need C for the patches if 4.2 will require another patch?
Because I want to play the game before 4.2 drops? It's not a big deal, you seem to think it is imperative that nobody gets the old version for some odd reason. At least that is what I am getting from your multiple replies of how we shouldn't want or need the old version because the new version will drop soon.

Mar 17, 2018
Hey so I apparently did not receive the Hypnosis Book 4. I got book 5 from sending hypnotized students out and now I can't use it. Does anyone have a fix or know where to go in the files to give myself one?

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
can the dev just put a starting program like other rpgm devs who does it like ask the relationship? so you can make it back the relative who's who like zombie's retreat? so we won't need the trouble for incest patches making complicated? just a suggestion (-_-)

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
old art style was better the mc looked cuter and so did his sister can that old style be an option in the incest patch
also sister control has gone the vn all thats left is h-scenes on e-hentai the alter ego takes control of your sister add it to the main page i found it also add the cute mc version to the main page too

new
sol looks weird now.PNG
old
he looks better this way.PNG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 876176

Unlocked

Hi everyone!
Unfortunately, it appears that we were too ambitious with both the amount of content we're adding to the version 0.4.2 update and the planned October release, as we're not ready yet to release the new content update before the end of this month .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.
We apologize for the wait, but we really didn't want to cut corners with this one (and release it half-assed), so we unfortunately have to delay the update to November.
Only 4 tasks are left to do, which won't take much longer. We'll post as soon as we're nearing launch.
As always, thank you so much for your patience and for your support. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Cheers!
Boner Games

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Another game delayed, wtf is happening this has been the year of the delays.

Reactions: Salekd

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Another game delayed, wtf is happening this has been the year of the delays.
Patreon supporters have outed themselves as sheeps that will follow regardless of delays.
The fact that guys like Icstor can delay a game for a year and see no max exodus of patrons show this.
Get used to it, it will get worse.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Patreon supporters have outed themselves as sheeps that will follow regardless of delays.
The fact that guys like Icstor can delay a game for a year and see no max exodus of patrons show this.
Get used to it, it will get worse.
Its seems like it, its really getting out of control ICSTOR is one of them 1 year and still release a incomplete update an then says in 10 days the animation be done and now we more then 15 days and nothing its really a shame how this devs are becoming (the patreons are some of the fault too).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yep people are idiotic sheep. When updates stop they should stop funding them. But they don't so developers sit on the game and will wait to patience runs out before doing another update. get paid for doing nothing basically.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes