rustbell

Jan 7, 2019
1570179803302.png how to fix it guys, please?
end button is missing
UPD. i did fix it, copy and rename button_exit1 file to button_end1 lmao, its work
1570180432991.png

Last edited:

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
Guys does this have unofficial android i played it in early version then stopped for future updates, if there is plz tell me.
Thnks

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone tell me how to unpack this game? I am only interested in unpacking it, nothing else. If I can't? Great. If I can? Also great! I've just been trying to figure this out ALL day, and I just want an answer...

Thanks!

Ghost5

Apr 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me why I have a fucking tongue right in the middle of my screen after the flora handjob in the bathroom.
Sorry for the language but my last backup before the tongue goes back more than one hour before. View attachment 417529
If you go to the memory scene, and select one with the mother in it, it should fix this with your version. I had to figure it out on my own.

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
If you go to the memory scene, and select one with the mother in it, it should fix this with your version. I had to figure it out on my own.
That didn't fix it for me. It's still on there. Saved and reloaded, restarted, nothing worked. It's still on there
On a smaller note, some of the music still continues outside the scenes. Not really a big problem for me, but still think I should point it out

Edit: For some reason, it decided that now would be a great time to fix itself. Literally just teleported to the bed at night and it's gone. I have no clue why it decided now's the time, or why it even happened. I just walked Nicole to get more Effort like normal.

Last edited:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
can someone tell us about the last post
Hi everyone!
It's time for another progress report regarding School of Lust.
We're currently in crunch time, trying our best to finish the update before the end of the month.
At this moment, we're working on the much awaited Nicole pregnancy scene, and it has turned out to be a bigger quest than we initially planned. The main quest branches out into several directions, which turned out to be quite a challenge. We're not going to spoil anything, but we're quite satisfied with what we've got so far, and we're sure you're going to be pleasantly surprised as well! Especially those of you who have been waiting for impregnation to be added to the game.
We made sure to take our time with this one! ( ^∇^)
Another thing we're working on is to expand on hypnotizing either Natalie or Flora and taking over their bodies, and actually be able to leave the house. This will give access to multiple fun and unique dialogues and scenes.
A while ago we've teased a much awaited (and detailed) scene featuring Natalie and Flora together a while back. We weren't able to add it to School of Lust yet, as the animation still needed some extra work, but it's now near completion and we will try our best to include it to the upcoming 0.4.2 update as well (if we have some spare time left that is).
Here's a teaser of the animation (in progress):

This one turned out to be one of our favorite scenes so far!
Stay tuned for more information regarding the upcoming update. We also have some news regarding voice work and the surprise announcement that we teased a while back to share with you before the end of the year.
And last, but not least, we'd like to do a quick poll again; Which girl would you like to date next? Scroll down to select your choice, and we will try to give priority to her for the 4th dating scene. You can select more than one girl. We've not included Sofia, Flora and Aiyana to the choices, because Sofia already has a dating scene, and Flora and Aiyana were revealed to be part of the second dating scene. (Keep in mind however that we do plan to add multiple dating events/locations for each girl)
As always, thank you for your support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.
Cheers! =)
Boner Team

Below that is a poll that I didn't include but Gip is one of the dating choices so... there's that.

Yes I voted for him.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The number of challenge in the 7 floor is: 17. ;)
but what when you are done? if you go to the elevator it says if you leave when you come back, it'll be back to the floor 7, wtf?? is there no floor 8?? also why does the principal keep telling me that i need to find sofia when i've already found sofia?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
wth? you ask sofia on a date and it says you need romance level 6 for that but she's on romance level 10???? WTF???

darksflame

Oct 9, 2019
wth? you ask sofia on a date and it says you need romance level 6 for that but she's on romance level 10???? WTF???
looks like your save may be bugged or something like that. I'm on the 0.4.0p1 version, managed to take sofia on a date to the beach and found her on floor 7 (i cleared the hole relatively quickly in the game). If it comes down to it, try a fresh game, use an RPG Save editor, use the editor to get a few thousand $, buy Katana's, raise her romance to level 10 and see if you can Date her. if that doesn't work, maybe a new game installation may be required, but I'm no wizard.

Reactions: cavaemon
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes