Haru88

Oct 6, 2017
Okay so somehow I skipped over floor 2 and went straight to floor 3 without even getting the Magic Book 2, please tell me there is a way to get it or do I have to start over again?
ok this is how you do if you miss a magic book:

1: go to the hole to check out the floor (lets say floor 4 and you miss magick book vol. 2)

2: open your save in save editor, go in the variable section ad change all the values corrisponding your floor (in this case 4) in the number of floor you want to go again (in this case 2)

3: load the new save and play again the floor obtaining the book

It worked well for me but I dont know how it would affect the game. At least you're no stuck anymore XD

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
can i use my 0.3.4c save to play with the new version ?

Also i've read the new version has some bugs, is it worth playing or do we have to wait for the bugs to be fixed ?

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So, I've played the game for a couple of hours, closed it and now every time I open it there is only a black screen, no loading screen, no menu, no sound, nothing. I re-downloaded the game, same thing. I restarted my computer, it also didn't help. I saw that more people had this issue but I didn't see any solutions.

EDIT: Downloaded it again, played for a couple more hours, it crashed and now I can't open it again.

Last edited:

Exoliko

Apr 21, 2018
The game flickers again and again
animations and texts are hidden because you can not play at all? still someone has the problem if so how can one fix that?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So did they changed back the chara design for girls ? Some times ago they changed it and the girls' faces looked a little chubby

EDIT : it seems they didn't, that's a shame Natalie looks fat af now

Reactions: Maid Lain
D

Deleted member 876176

Hi everyone!
It's the end of the month already, so we thought it's about time to post an update regarding the development of School of Lust v0.4.2. And yes, the next content update will indeed be called version 0.4.2 (instead of version 0.4p2), as on second thought the version numbers will otherwise be a bit confusing.
The upcoming content update mainly focuses on new quests and the continuation of the main story. We've also done significant changes to some of the existing content (mainly Dunia's introduction scene, Sofia's dating scene and Scarlett's medical room scene).
Here's also a quick sneak peek of one of the upcoming scenes:

We still have some work to do before the update is ready. A bit of a spoiler, but we're currently working on finishing the following scenes:
  • (the much awaited) Nicole pregnancy.
  • Continuation of the "Blackmail" quests.
  • Zoe's "dream" scenes.
And some other things like the ability to manufacture your own custom toys, unlock more places to visit and a long quest-chain related to the Pipi suit.
We'll release the update as soon as we're done with those. Our goal is to add at least an hour worth of content to this one, so we need a little more patience from you guys. The update is planned to release within October. We're making sure it will be worth the wait!
We've also made progress on the third dating scene. Here's a sneak peek/spoiler for that one:

Most of you should be able to guess the location, but what about the girl? =)
That's it for now. As always, thank you for your support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.
Cheers! =)
Boner Team

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019

Hi everyone!
It's the end of the month already, so we thought it's about time to post an update regarding the development of School of Lust v0.4.2. And yes, the next content update will indeed be called version 0.4.2 (instead of version 0.4p2), as on second thought the version numbers will otherwise be a bit confusing.
The upcoming content update mainly focuses on new quests and the continuation of the main story. We've also done significant changes to some of the existing content (mainly Dunia's introduction scene, Sofia's dating scene and Scarlett's medical room scene).
Here's also a quick sneak peek of one of the upcoming scenes:

We still have some work to do before the update is ready. A bit of a spoiler, but we're currently working on finishing the following scenes:
  • (the much awaited) Nicole pregnancy.
  • Continuation of the "Blackmail" quests.
  • Zoe's "dream" scenes.
And some other things like the ability to manufacture your own custom toys, unlock more places to visit and a long quest-chain related to the Pipi suit.
We'll release the update as soon as we're done with those. Our goal is to add at least an hour worth of content to this one, so we need a little more patience from you guys. The update is planned to release within October. We're making sure it will be worth the wait!
We've also made progress on the third dating scene. Here's a sneak peek/spoiler for that one:

Most of you should be able to guess the location, but what about the girl? =)
That's it for now. As always, thank you for your support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.
Cheers! =)
Boner Team
I wonder if the continuation of the "Blackmail" quest means Gip making his moves.

And what the hell did we do to him in event 25. Did we evaporise the guy?

Dec 26, 2017
Has anyone made a request thread for version C? Normally I would not care but I would hate for another version to come out and continually have a slightly diffrent version then the patch requires.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Has anyone made a request thread for version C? Normally I would not care but I would hate for another version to come out and continually have a slightly diffrent version then the patch requires.
C version is just a bunch of hotfixes, no new scenes or events or quests. Not worth downloading, we might as well wait for 4.2 which is supposed to come out this month.

helixio

Dec 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me why I have a fucking tongue right in the middle of my screen after the flora handjob in the bathroom.
Sorry for the language but my last backup before the tongue goes back more than one hour before. 1570026309284.png

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes