zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Nicole only right now. Fiora is getting a date and blackmail quest continues, so Gip will also be making his moves.
Man i really hope this doesnt go into ntr/rape stuff. That almost rape scene with Gip was more than enough for me.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
is this a time sensitive game? Like, do I need to follow a walkthrough in order to not miss anything?
Based on what time I have played the person and the Quest will specifically tell you to complete it in a time period or there will be a game over screen like the time you had to save the green haired girl. Other then that, you should be free to advance at your own pace. Keep in mind that scripted quests will start at the certain date but I think that follow-ups to that quest will only start once you finish the previous one if you pass the time period.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Man i really hope this doesnt go into ntr/rape stuff. That almost rape scene with Gip was more than enough for me.
As far as I'm aware we'll always have an option to either stop it or watch. I really wonder what the hell did we do to him when we decided to stop him - it was a blink of light and he was gone.

xxmrdark3xx

Jun 8, 2018
in the utility room, when i get pushed down all i see is black screen, i can still move cause somehow i went to the other rooms but its all pitch black, how can i fix this, can anyone give me a save around this event without cheats on?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 876176

Unlocked

Hi everyone!
It's time for another progress report, as some of you are getting rather impatient ლ( ̅°̅ ੪ ̅°̅ )ლ (which is totally understandable by the way).
You may have noticed that the progress bar has not been moving since the last progress report. This is because we're still working on one particular task, which is, you guessed it... Nicole's pregnancy event. We were waiting to finish the event before posting a new progress report for you guys.
We're aware this single event is taking longer than usual. However, the pregnancy event is a rather significant event (despite the fact that it's a side quest), and we wanted to take our time and make it pregnant (pun intended), instead of a boring:
  • 1. Talk to Nicole.
  • 2. Bow-chicka-wow-wow!
  • 3. Et voilà! She be pregnant!
We ended up having to re-do the event a few times, and we're very happy with what we've got now, although the final animated scene is still not fully finished yet (needs a few final touches). The quest has currently close to a dozen objectives, which I believe makes it the largest quest we've created so far.
After we're done with that, we only have 3 smaller tasks left to do, and version 0.4.2 will be ready to go.
We've also been working on future content, like the h-scenes for what's going on at the farm with Scarlett, which is going to be an interesting and probably a rather unexpected reveal. No spoilers, but we can't wait to see the reaction from all of you when it's ready!
We're doing our very best to finish all of this before the end of the month, even if it means no sleep for the rest of the month, and if we still somehow end up with lack of time, we will most likely release the content update partially again, because we don't want to make you guys wait any longer.
As always, we appreciate your support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.
Cheers! =)
Boner Team

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone!
It's time for another progress report, as some of you are getting rather impatient ლ( ̅°̅ ੪ ̅°̅ )ლ (which is totally understandable by the way).
You may have noticed that the progress bar has not been moving since the last progress report. This is because we're still working on one particular task, which is, you guessed it... Nicole's pregnancy event. We were waiting to finish the event before posting a new progress report for you guys.
We're aware this single event is taking longer than usual. However, the pregnancy event is a rather significant event (despite the fact that it's a side quest), and we wanted to take our time and make it pregnant (pun intended), instead of a boring:
  • 1. Talk to Nicole.
  • 2. Bow-chicka-wow-wow!
  • 3. Et voilà! She be pregnant!
We ended up having to re-do the event a few times, and we're very happy with what we've got now, although the final animated scene is still not fully finished yet (needs a few final touches). The quest has currently close to a dozen objectives, which I believe makes it the largest quest we've created so far.
After we're done with that, we only have 3 smaller tasks left to do, and version 0.4.2 will be ready to go.
We've also been working on future content, like the h-scenes for what's going on at the farm with Scarlett, which is going to be an interesting and probably a rather unexpected reveal. No spoilers, but we can't wait to see the reaction from all of you when it's ready!
We're doing our very best to finish all of this before the end of the month, even if it means no sleep for the rest of the month, and if we still somehow end up with lack of time, we will most likely release the content update partially again, because we don't want to make you guys wait any longer.
As always, we appreciate your support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.
Cheers! =)
Boner Team
So even with a month delay the update might still be released incomplete.

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
was there a new option to revert back to original model for the mc?

i dont like the look of the new model, it seems weirdly uneven or something
last played using 0.34c

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes