exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
At this point I'm starting to believe they don't even have anyone on the $20 tier.
If u see its kinda expensive for a update and for wat i see there is no rewards system, with that money i can buy full games.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I think the School of Lust update is now available

Edit: uf... too expensive...
The update was already about three days ago, but was an alpha, they said that stage wont take more than 2 or 3 days. The thing is that if they were having 20 tiers patreons the testing phase would be really quickly, but they're just liars in all ways.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
guys be patient soon someone will share it. (idk how long so lets wait ;))

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
No need for $ 10. $ 1 patrons already have access.
i dont think the 1$ hv any acess to the new update of the game cause they dont mention nothing on the reward system and beside they always mention the new updates only avaible to 10$ and 20$ they dont actually mention the 1$ they see the 1$ has a tip which is bad, they could do a better system but since the start they were too greedy and negative towards the customers they lost alot of interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: obiwan

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
i dont think the 1$ hv any acess to the new update of the game cause they dont mention nothing on the reward system and beside they always mention the new updates only avaible to 10$ and 20$ they dont actually mention the 1$ they see the 1$ has a tip which is bad, they could do a better system but since the start they were too greedy and negative towards the customers they lost alot of interest.
Imagine charging 10$ for a 30 min of gameplay update.

Reactions: markvluna
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes