Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
nearly 5 years in development... does it have enough content to do justice for such a large span of time ?
definitely not much but the content is not bad the problem in this game is two things, 1 the developer who wants no one but the people of patreon to play his game and 2 the updates that are every 3 or 4 months. This man does not know how to exploit the content he has.

lllynx

Feb 19, 2019
It's really a shame how small content about the game is coming, used to be one of my favorites, now we barely get one scene per update, and sometimes isn't even a sex scene...

Reactions: Nabnub

Darkku

May 25, 2017
definitely not much but the content is not bad the problem in this game is two things, 1 the developer who wants no one but the people of patreon to play his game and 2 the updates that are every 3 or 4 months. This man does not know how to exploit the content he has.
greedy dev milking the game for $$$$

Reactions: Nabnub

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
@getridofme12345

Maybe a patreon may be able to tell you if the game is even offered on your platform by the game Dev the one on the front page may be a fan port , If you try and DL the so called public ver. off his patreon page it does not give you an option to pick OS before the link fails (it literally errors out before you can even start the DL) . Good Luck :whistle:

Reactions: getridofme12345

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
It changes shit, like those things always do.
That's quite an oversimplification. Some do lots of rewrites to the game's code, others just reassign a few variable values to change "landlady" to "Mom" and so forth, and some are literally just an empty text file that the game checks for the presence of to enable content that's already fully implemented and is just hidden from players who don't have the patch.

(I think this one is the first type, but I don't really know anything about how RPGM works so I could be wrong.)

Reactions: kamitoku
Sep 6, 2017
CHEAT MOD + GALLERY UNLOCK MOD [v0.7.1a]
(Now compatible with the incest patch)

Enables cheating without getting called "CHEATER"
& opens every scene in the memory room.

How to use?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Location of the Fortune Teller:

Installation:

Compatibility:

INCEST PATCH:

IGNORE THIS SPOILER:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes