Dec 26, 2017
Yeah has the ipatch but didnt add cheatmod wasn't sure it would work. above else it's all set to play and you should notice better performance too. avif is a newer image format based off AV1 I re-encoded the game with latest version of it hence smaller size-I am gonna test JPEG-XL on a rpgm game-it's the best image format out there but I don't think it works yet.
Just for clarification does this use the text only ipatch or does it restore old assets as well? aka will it have the new version MC or previous version etc.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Can anyone contact the developer. I caught this bug when I pressed ENTER (to rewind dialogs) during this scene. And foolishly got involved. There are no other saves. And with this - it is not possible to play. 11 hours of the game seems to have gone nowhere.

Added save in rar

Ps.. fixed.. ANother one time go in Church and invite Nun on next dating

Last edited:

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Fat Dildo $1800 - Dildo + Dildo
Long Dildo $1900 - Dildo + butt plug
Electric Whip $3100 - Leather Whip + Vibrator
Electric Nipple Clamp $2700 - Nipple clamp + Vibrator
Electric Butt Plug $2500 - Butt plug + vibrator
Futa Blow Up Doll $4900 - Blow up doll + dildo

4 left
BDSM Mask 1200$ - BDSM Tape + BDSM Blindfold
Anal Beads 1600$ - BDSM Rope + Butt Plug

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Added Decrypt tool to my IPATCH post.
I'll try to learn how to encrypt it back, if I'm successful I'll also upload an encrypted version.

Reactions: slashslayer

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
wow this is so much nonsense
at least the art is great

edit: this is a total shitshow
how the fuk a game in development has 2yo errors this big
He mainly focuses on trying to keep the game out of the hands of pirates and modders who want to restore what he removed to comply with Patreon using DRM that, at one point, caused severe performance issues.

Reactions: OfficialKeblo

The Butler

May 3, 2017
He mainly focuses on trying to keep the game out of the hands of pirates and modders who want to restore what he removed to comply with Patreon using DRM that, at one point, caused severe performance issues.
Unfortunatelly, since 0.32b it's gone downhill.... Performance Dropped, Quality dropped, animations become kinda half-assed, amount of time between each update increase tenfolds.
As of now I'm mainly playing this game for what it once was...
Maybe dev got scared of moving to subscribestar or other plataform because he had quite a number of patrons at that time.
Anyway this topic was already discussed around here so yep... Sadge

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
OK guys here ya go thanks to the butler for restoring original patch(I integrated the updated full patch of yours) the decrypted cheat mod overwrites some ipatch files so decided to include it in base directory but at player discretion to use. Updated to nwjs 63.1 and also encoded patch in AV1 and de-noised a few images. Should be all set and performs far better than boners version. No constant stuttering anymore at least for me. Here ya go enjoy.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Btw, If someone find inconsistencies with IPATCH (text,weeb,full).
Let me know....
I did fix some on my end but I don't remember If I actually updated it here:unsure: too many files....
And different versions at that (yep I did it to myself).
By inconsistencies I mean....
  • Sofia/Claire calling Flora Mom.
  • Image issues.... (Weeb/IPATCH) the only patches I replaced images so yep....
  • MC referring to Flora as Flora instead of mom.
    PS: ???? will always refer to Flora as Flora.
(I could make him call her mom as well, however by making him refer to her as Flora will give him more of a oustider feeling IMO.).

Send issues via DM (direct message).

Last edited:

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Ok so idk if this was ever answered, but my phone messages screen is blank. I’ve missed pics and specific text. I accidentally saved and now it’s stuck. Is there a fix or do I have to start all over?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes