ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
EDIT:
This is my Take on IPATCH and a bit of restoration of old assets.
Important note: Only works with decrypted game.
Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PatchDownloadVersion
IPATCH -fixed-
0.6.3a​
IPATCH - (Text Only)​
0.6.3a​

Install:
ToolDownloadInstall and Rec:
Decrypt Tool​
Hijacking instructions from pk2000 post.
  1. Download and install NodeJS

2. Download and extract the file "Decryption tool.zip" ( thanks to ea3794 for making it)(y):cool:
  3. Extract it in your game directory and replace existing files/folders.
  4. Doubleclick the file "Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat"...,wait until is finished)
  5. Game will be unencrypted.

Know issues....
  • When Natalie appears on Main Menu screen she will be big.
  • If you encounter issues try converting your save files using the method provided in the previous Ipatch.

BonusDownloadInstallVersion
Easy Basketball minigame​
Extract in www\js
0.6.3a​
Weeb Patch​
Req: IPATCH (Full)
Extract in game folder ~onii-chan​
0.6.3a​

Disclaimer:

Credits:
!!!! Do not use it for v5.2 it will break your game!!!!

V0.5.1b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

(you need to decrypt the game before applying the patch)
The difference between them is when Flora talks... the name displayed is:
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom
ps1. the saves of the vanilla game are compatible with my mod/patch and viceversa.( but are not compatible with Maim Lain's mod)
ps2. I will not add cheat menus,galleries, custom events, bugfixes, etc. because they'll break compatibility with future versions.

Edit: added a "missing pictures.zip", with images missing/corrupt, never fixed by boner... Extract it in the game directory.
I'm trying to do this on linux. I've converted the vanilla windows game to run on linux nw. That all works fine, as with most nw games. I then installed the correct node.js (v12.18.3) version for linux, and confirmed it is working correctly. I then downloaded your decryption tool, copied and replaced it to the game directory and just ran decrypt.js straight from the terminal (node decrypt.js) instead of using the .bat (because linux) and it gave me this error:

Code:
sudo node decrypt.js
[sudo] password for REDACTED:
(node:19154) [DEP0005] DeprecationWarning: Buffer() is deprecated due to security and usability issues. Please use the Buffer.alloc(), Buffer.allocUnsafe(), or Buffer.from() methods instead.
/home/REDACTED/Downloads/Newfolder/sol/School of Lust Win 0.6.3a/decrypt.js:195
                        if (err) throw err;
                                 ^

[Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'www/js/plugins/DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js'] {
  errno: -2,
  code: 'ENOENT',
  syscall: 'open',
  path: 'www/js/plugins/DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js'
}
I don't think the deprecationWarning is significant but the error is. So it can't find that DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js file and exits before starting the decryption. I then confirm that I cannot find that file either and so I delete line 178 from the decrypt.js file:
Code:
        "www/js/plugins/DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js": deobfuscate_one,
Running node decrypt.js after this seems to work. All files decrypt successfully. If I run the game after, however, it seems to run successfully at first as I get the loading screen and a cursor, but then gives me a loading error:
Either "Failed to Load: img/system/IconSet.png" or "img/system/Balloon.png". Seems to be random which of the two I get. Balloon.png is alphabetically the first so I assume it's not just a problem with that file. And both Balloon.png and IconSet.png exist, btw, I can navigate to them. Yet the game can't load them. I would love some insight, thanks.

Reactions: krosovok

Champinon

May 20, 2017
wow this is so much nonsense
at least the art is great

edit: this is a total shitshow
how the fuk a game in development has 2yo errors this big
Because the developers are more preocuped of making new anti-piracy systems and sending threats to the modders than making the game, every update takes months and come with unfinished SECONDARY quests and riddled with bugs because RPG Maker instead of a decent engine for a game this complex. Add to that the fact that they're making another game, a 3D one, based on the little sister.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Damn, I love this game. I just really wish there was more NTR Gip content, it's just too good of a setup not to have. I've played impregnating Nicole today and I deeply regret there wasn't an option to ask uncle to do it instead. His introduction home is really promising as well, him getting Flora is pretty much granted but I'd love to see him get Nicole and Natalie as well and become the man of the house. Him also stealing the schoolgirls would've been probably too much (even tho I'd personally enjoy the hell out of it. Maybe if he became a teacher?) but I crave more Gip content at home. Him sleeping in Flora's bedroom, peephole showing him training Natalie and Nicole happy from having him as her master and father of his children. Of course all of it avoidable easily but in general his character is just too good to pass
NO NO NO. You're supposed to be a genius with a hidden dominant side. You're supposed to embrace that dominant size, grow a huge cock and fuck all the females. The MC will not be giving away his harem. Never in the main story.

edit: removing the "Not even optional. Never." segment because someone wants to feel included at all costs.
Also removing like 6 lines of NO's because I was simply blinded by absolute rage.
The game didn't even hint at NTR content in it's inseption, so when I saw the tag for the first time, I fell into a coma.
Then this user details his desires and I just went ape shit. This game does not deserve to be here, nor does its finished version deserve such treatment.
It is a innovative, beautiful product and should contain only the very best of tags. NTR is not one of them. As a grindy game, it should not have this kind of content, neither as some kind of deranged reward, nor as a looming threat. My case is closed.

Last edited:

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. You're supposed to be a genius with a hidden dominant side. You're supposed to embrace that dominant size, grow a huge cock and fuck all the females. The MC will not be giving away his harem. Never. Not Even optional. Never.
You lost me in "Not even optional".

Reactions: Saga89

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
You lost me in "Not even optional".
I never wanted to win anyone over. Think about it. The whole story contradicts this kind of "content".
You play as a young aspiring intelligent guy, who has the secret ability to basically dominate people and grow a huge cock.
You're also kind enough to help anyone and everyone whichever way you can.
You work your ass off to gather a harem of beautiful girls.
Your father and uncle are dead beats.
Your aunt/caretaker doesn't want to have anything to do with either of them.
Where does the ludicrous idea of giving up all of this to some random retard/s fit in?
In what crazy world do you go risking your life, your sanity, your good name, just to let it be taken away from you.

I agree this is kink shaming, but this "kink" has basically been plaguing good games for years now.

Even though I got my hands on this gem through a pirating site, I'm too invested in its proper development to allow this kind of "trendy NTR content" to be added here. There are enough beautifully made games ruined by this NTR BS out there. Spare this one, unless the dev goes absolutely buck wild and allows it with a public claim on whatever fund raising site they've established for themselves.

Or make it really, really difficult to access. Like lategame, "new game +", level of difficulty, or with a cheatcode. Just make sure it's not part of the main plot. I don't want to have to learn modding to make my own branching path of the game filled with god knows what kind of rage-fuelled content about Doom-slaughtering my competition.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Because the developers are more preocuped of making new anti-piracy systems and sending threats to the modders than making the game, every update takes months and come with unfinished SECONDARY quests and riddled with bugs because RPG Maker instead of a decent engine for a game this complex. Add to that the fact that they're making another game, a 3D one, based on the little sister.
Oh, it's RPG maker? Ok, I'm using Cheat Engine to track down values, but it's not working.
Is there any kind of general code editing software I can use to change values?

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Oh, it's RPG maker? Ok, I'm using Cheat Engine to track down values, but it's not working.
Is there any kind of general code editing software I can use to change values?
You can use RPGMakerSaveEdit (in this forum), save-editor.com or saveeditonline, but be careful because none of those options work 100%. This shit is confusing even with that kind of meaningless stuff.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I never wanted to win anyone over. Think about it. The whole story contradicts this kind of "content".
You play as a young aspiring intelligent guy, who has the secret ability to basically dominate people and grow a huge cock.
You're also kind enough to help anyone and everyone whichever way you can.
You work your ass off to gather a harem of beautiful girls.
Your father and uncle are dead beats.
Your aunt/caretaker doesn't want to have anything to do with either of them.
Where does the ludicrous idea of giving up all of this to some random retard/s fit in?
In what crazy world do you go risking your life, your sanity, your good name, just to let it be taken away from you.

I agree this is kink shaming, but this "kink" has basically been plaguing good games for years now.

Even though I got my hands on this gem through a pirating site, I'm too invested in its proper development to allow this kind of "trendy NTR content" to be added here. There are enough beautifully made games ruined by this NTR BS out there. Spare this one, unless the dev goes absolutely buck wild and allows it with a public claim on whatever fund raising site they've established for themselves.

Or make it really, really difficult to access. Like lategame, "new game +", level of difficulty, or with a cheatcode. Just make sure it's not part of the main plot. I don't want to have to learn modding to make my own branching path of the game filled with god knows what kind of rage-fuelled content about Doom-slaughtering my competition.
In any case most of the NTR content is avoidable, Gip it's basically the antagonist and there's not much unavoidable hard content, just some things here and there to make the player want to get rid of Gip xd

Now, the major problem in the game to me it's the double personality of the MC, it's very strange to see how the protagonist technically cucks himself sometimes XDDD I get the idea of the character, but at least to me it feels a bit pointless.
Maybe i would like the idea if you could change with your alter ego and have very few interactions with the other personality. To prevent the character from feeling weird because is constantly fighting with himself lmao

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
NO NO NO. You're supposed to be a genius with a hidden dominant side. You're supposed to embrace that dominant size, grow a huge cock and fuck all the females. The MC will not be giving away his harem. Never in the main story.

edit: removing the "Not even optional. Never." segment because someone wants to feel included at all costs.
Also removing like 6 lines of NO's because I was simply blinded by absolute rage.
The game didn't even hint at NTR content in it's inseption, so when I saw the tag for the first time, I fell into a coma.
Then this user details his desires and I just went ape shit. This game does not deserve to be here, nor does its finished version deserve such treatment.
It is a innovative, beautiful product and should contain only the very best of tags. NTR is not one of them. As a grindy game, it should not have this kind of content, neither as some kind of deranged reward, nor as a looming threat. My case is closed.
Keep in mind that when I write this comment I haven't played the game, I'm a newcomer to this thread and I jump to this argument giving my thoughts with as little information as possible. And I'm currently downloading this game to get a taste of what this game has to offer and to get the same footing the people in this thread have. So if there is something wrong then please correct me and if you want to start a discussion, please do so with a cool head

"The game didn't even hint at NTR content in it's inseption, so when I saw the tag for the first time, I fell into a coma."

Fair enough, it kinda sets the expectations for consumers at first. But after considering what type of game is this, it can't be helped that it will branch into something like ntr and other more extreme/niche/degenerate stuff in the future.

"NO NO NO. You're supposed to be a genius with a hidden dominant side. You're supposed to embrace that dominant size, grow a huge cock and fuck all the females. The MC will not be giving away his harem. Never in the main story."

Once again this is a fair expectation.

"It is a innovative, beautiful product and should contain only the very best of tags. NTR is not one of them."

I'll let that slide because what people like varies.

"The whole story contradicts this kind of "content"."

I agree, if the build-up doesn't correspond to the kink presented, it will feels forced. It just doesn't work if you want to create something coherent. It will be fair if the focus of the game is not the story and the core idea of the game is just a simple "Cum and Dump" concept but in this case, it isn't. The same case could be applied to reversed situations where an ntr game that from the start heavily focuses on ntr but out of nowhere leans into a more wholesome kink.

"I agree this is kink shaming, but this "kink" has basically been plaguing good games for years now."

Huh, at least you are self-aware I guess. An over-exaggeration in your statement but sure, it has some truth in it. When an adult game is already set on how and what the future of the game will be, it is inevitable to feel some loathing? If some kind of unrelated kink got included in the package. Unless it has already been promoted explicitly like "Hey! This game will contain many kinks, the wholesome, degenerate, etc in the future!" Which I presume is not the case here?

"Even though I got my hands on this gem through a pirating site, I'm too invested in its proper development to allow this kind of "trendy NTR content" to be added here. There are enough beautifully made games ruined by this NTR BS out there. Spare this one, unless the dev goes absolutely buck wild and allows it with a public claim on whatever fund raising site they've established for themselves."

That "Even though I got my hands on this gem through a pirating site" just invalidates your right to say "I'm too invested in its proper development to allow this kind of "trendy NTR content" to be added here. There are enough beautifully made games ruined by this NTR BS out there." Unless you have been supporting the dev too or maybe if the developer has been looking for constructive criticism in their game on an adult game pirating website. When either of them happens then you absolutely have the right to say "I'm too invested in its proper development to allow this kind of "trendy NTR content" to be added here."

"Or make it really, really difficult to access. Like lategame, "new game +", level of difficulty, or with a cheatcode. Just make sure it's not part of the main plot."

This is a great idea actually. I like it

Seriously dude, just move on to another game if somehow in the future this game continuously makes you uncomfortable all the time by including any extreme or degenerate stuff like ntr in it. But if you can't then you have to make do with mods or maybe personally create your own path

Reactions: SoberSphagghett
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes