SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
In any case most of the NTR content is avoidable, Gip it's basically the antagonist and there's not much unavoidable hard content, just some things here and there to make the player want to get rid of Gip xd

Now, the major problem in the game to me it's the double personality of the MC, it's very strange to see how the protagonist technically cucks himself sometimes XDDD I get the idea of the character, but at least to me it feels a bit pointless.
Maybe i would like the idea if you could change with your alter ego and have very few interactions with the other personality. To prevent the character from feeling weird because is constantly fighting with himself lmao
You do actually gain the ability to change ego on demand at a later stage of the game and the last time I played it, ???? had little to no content.

???? actually has many useful abilities, once you get to know him. He gives many tips regarding common sense, is faster to make sexual assumptions that actually mean something, when compared to the MP, who is still mostly innocent. ???? also really wants to solve the main path, which leads to some key findings.
Finally, even though ???? is initially uninhibited,
through time he learns some level of self control,
at least regarding control over libido.

I actually believe that the MP and ???? are supposed to merge into one stable, confident and overall wise entity
by the end of the game,
as they exchange views and learn to co-exist in the body they share.
Though, we need to see where the game plot gets directed.

Finally, the madlad (????) has the best light motif music ever. He's like a spider building a web, only for them to realise they want an equally normal life as the MP they posses. :3

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
You do actually gain the ability to change ego on demand at a later stage of the game and the last time I played it, ???? had little to no content.

???? actually has many useful abilities, once you get to know him. He gives many tips regarding common sense, is faster to make sexual assumptions that actually mean something, when compared to the MP, who is still mostly innocent. ???? also really wants to solve the main path, which leads to some key findings.
Finally, even though ???? is initially uninhibited,
through time he learns some level of self control,
at least regarding control over libido.

I actually believe that the MP and ???? are supposed to merge into one stable, confident and overall wise entity
by the end of the game,
as they exchange views and learn to co-exist in the body they share.
Though, we need to see where the game plot gets directed.

Finally, the madlad (????) has the best light motif music ever. He's like a spider building a web, only for them to realise they want an equally normal life as the MP they posses. :3
I know that you can change with your alter ego, the problem is the high number of interactions between one and the other, the only times they stop interacting are at church and after he asks if he wants to leave the MC alone for a while in some specific circumstances

I have no problem with each personality having its own content, what disturbs me is that they start somewhat arguing in random circumstances xd

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
NO NO NO. You're supposed to be a genius with a hidden dominant side. You're supposed to embrace that dominant size, grow a huge cock and fuck all the females. The MC will not be giving away his harem. Never in the main story.

edit: removing the "Not even optional. Never." segment because someone wants to feel included at all costs.
Also removing like 6 lines of NO's because I was simply blinded by absolute rage.
The game didn't even hint at NTR content in it's inseption, so when I saw the tag for the first time, I fell into a coma.
Then this user details his desires and I just went ape shit. This game does not deserve to be here, nor does its finished version deserve such treatment.
It is a innovative, beautiful product and should contain only the very best of tags. NTR is not one of them. As a grindy game, it should not have this kind of content, neither as some kind of deranged reward, nor as a looming threat. My case is closed.

Or, hear me out on this, different people may enjoy different things and you are not forced to enjoy what I enjoy. You enjoy a protagonist who is sleeping around with every girl, some people may prefer one that do not sleep with any more girls than one. Will you tell them that their idea of enjoyment is wrong too? But hey, I really don't want to create another discussion about NTR so I won't bother with responding anymore aside from this comment. I have supported developer however much I could and I have posted my personal opinion. Maybe it was too graphic, if so then I'm sorry, arousal really does meddle with cognitive functions. I still feel entitled to having an opinion and I can only say that I really pity you for being so triggered by a mere thought of something you dislike. It must be a real bother in everyday life. Peace and may you enjoy as much of a content that you like as possible

• Sad
Reactions: SoberSphagghett

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
OK guys here ya go thanks to the butler for restoring original patch(I integrated the updated full patch of yours) the decrypted cheat mod overwrites some ipatch files so decided to include it in base directory but at player discretion to use. Updated to nwjs 63.1 and also encoded patch in AV1 and de-noised a few images. Should be all set and performs far better than boners version. No constant stuttering anymore at least for me. Here ya go enjoy.

The file "scene_flora_100given_8.png" is missing. In both unzipped/installed version and your zipped file. I've checked both file directories. Help pls? This happens after I gave Fiora $100 school of lust bug.PNG
[RESOLVED]
here's the missing image file incase anyone has the same problem scene_flora_100given_8.png

Last edited:

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
so applying the ipatch and text only patch makes the game not load and stays on the loading page how am i supposed to play with the ipatch?

kingkrool

Oct 4, 2018
EDIT:
This is my Take on IPATCH and a bit of restoration of old assets.
Important note: Only works with decrypted game.

Clarification regarding the 2 patches.
IPATCH - Contains Incest patch + restored assets from previous version of the game.
IPATCH (text only) - Contains only incest patch. No restored assets or anything.​
Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PatchDownloadVersionDescription
IPATCH​
0.6.3a​
Incest patch + restored asset
IPATCH - (Text Only)​
0.6.3a​
Incest patch only.
PS: Only use one.

Install:
ToolDownloadInstall and Rec:
Decrypt Tool​
Hijacking instructions from pk2000 post.
  1. Download and install NodeJS

2. Download and extract the file "Decryption tool.zip" ( thanks to ea3794 for making it)(y):cool:
  3. Extract it in your game directory and replace existing files/folders.
  4. Doubleclick the file "Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat"...,wait until is finished)
  5. Game will be unencrypted.

Know issues....
  • When Natalie appears on Main Menu screen she will be big.
  • If you encounter issues try converting your save files using the method provided in the previous Ipatch.

BonusDownloadInstallVersionDescription
Easy Basketball minigame​
Extract in www\js
0.6.3a​
Makes basketball minigame way easier.
Weeb Patch​
Req: IPATCH (Full)
Extract in game folder ~onii-chan​
0.6.3a​
Hey Onii-chan, Why are you staring at me like that?

Disclaimer:

Credits:

I tried downloading the patch from AnonFiles and it makes me go through their download software. After declining like 20 offers it downloaded a 2 kb file that just opens and downloads 7zip in a new tab. Can anyone help me download this? Or upload it to a better file sharing site?

nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
tell me, do you think Violet had a more extreme incestuous relationship with her father? it is implied that she had an incestuous relationship with her father, in the pool footjob scene, she says that her father likes that when she did it on him, and as the game progresses, their relationship becomes more evident, like her father her being super controlling and jealous with her and also with her having a fetish in this Father and Daughter relationship, so I wanted to know your opinion on this

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
tell me, do you think Violet had a more extreme incestuous relationship with her father? it is implied that she had an incestuous relationship with her father, in the pool footjob scene, she says that her father likes that when she did it on him, and as the game progresses, their relationship becomes more evident, like her father her being super controlling and jealous with her and also with her having a fetish in this Father and Daughter relationship, so I wanted to know your opinion on this
Main part of her story i about her incest love with her daddy. But she was virgin and MC was her first penatrator. I mean, according to the illustrations. Looks like he brought her to the hymen.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
So never play this one before and i was thinking to give it s try. Is pregnancy implemented yet? How many females u can be with

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So never play this one before and i was thinking to give it s try. Is pregnancy implemented yet? How many females u can be with
U can only get pregnant the sister with the hoodie whatever her name is to save her from death.

Other than that it's still a game in s long Limbo development

Reactions: cocomiel1

adsadsads123

Aug 3, 2021
OK guys here ya go thanks to the butler for restoring original patch(I integrated the updated full patch of yours) the decrypted cheat mod overwrites some ipatch files so decided to include it in base directory but at player discretion to use. Updated to nwjs 63.1 and also encoded patch in AV1 and de-noised a few images. Should be all set and performs far better than boners version. No constant stuttering anymore at least for me. Here ya go enjoy.

Could you reupload the file?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes