Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Has anyone managed to figure out the crafting recipes? The only one I know is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've went through this thread a couple of times, tried to do some refined searches but I honestly haven't found any recipes except from this post...
There is nothing on the WIKI either.

Could anyone please share some valuable recipes which would make money gaining easier for the grind? I don't want to use cheats.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Reactions: Xillonen

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Nice art, hentai inspired but without the damn censure. I wish you could develop it faster

Asteras

Jun 2, 2017
[

np here ya go.
tweaked it a bit and fixed the missing image and added the cheat mod and backed up those files in-case anyone has a problem.
Can You Re-Upload It Again?
Tnx In Advance.

Last edited:

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
I've wanted to try this for a while but I was hesitant of the NTR tags in most games for a while until I tried some and wasn't too bad.

what exactly is the NTR content here?

is it netori, or netorare?

they honestly need separate tags on this site.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I've wanted to try this for a while but I was hesitant of the NTR tags in most games for a while until I tried some and wasn't too bad.

what exactly is the NTR content here?

is it netori, or netorare?

they honestly need separate tags on this site.
There is practically zero ntr, I went out of my way to even find it in this game and the most I could find was the mcs "mom" gets her pussy forcibly licked by the uncle and thats only if you let it happen and that can easily be avoided by just stopping the uncle and treating him like shit. There is also a scene where the uncle moves in and there is one pictre with him greeting the girls by grabbing the moms ass and the side of the "sisters" boob but thats also it as nothing is there for the sister as well. Even if you go out of your way to get those scenes there is practically none. Don't even know why the tag is here besides that one licking scene.

Reactions: runicboii

The Butler

May 3, 2017
what do weeb patch do?
I dunno Onii-chan.... It's a bit outdated as well.
By the way if anyone know how to encrypt the game files back send me instruction via DM/PM (Direct/private message).
Some people don't want/know_how to decrypt their game so I was think of sharing files encrypted from now on.
I could do some searching and researching on the forum but honestly I'm to lazy to do it lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: delitobondebon

Jack.in.line

Sep 3, 2018
I dunno Onii-chan.... It's a bit outdated as well.
By the way if anyone know how to encrypt the game files back send me instruction via DM/PM (Direct/private message).
Some people don't want/know_how to decrypt their game so I was think of sharing files encrypted from now on.
I could do some searching and researching on the forum but honestly I'm to lazy to do it lately.
Im feeling really dumb right now still dont understand does it just add the word onii-chan and some other japanese honorifics?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Im feeling really dumb right now still dont understand does it just add the word onii-chan and some other japanese honorifics?
I though adding Onii-chan in mod description would make it easier to understand, my bad, anyway...

Short story short:
Natalie usually call MC Big-bro and her Older sister Big-sis.
Weeb patch just change a few lines to Onii-chan and Onee-san.

Long.... Zzz:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it might be slightly outdated.
And by outdated I mean there will be sentences where MC call Flora by her name instead of mom.
I will either update it at a later date or remove it from download.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack.in.line

woswaldogil

Jun 29, 2018
when ever i try to start this it tells me "failed to load: data/SKILLS.json
And it's unfortunate because if you ask for a solution he doesn't answer you... Days ago I put the same as you and I'm still waiting to see if someone gives me a solution to this problem

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes