cavaemon

May 29, 2018
side note: I don't blame the ppl complaining but id wager this game will get better. and assets would be interesting in which ones are being protected and for how much paying patrons are putting in them... so its not bad of a game that all is lost so hopefully next update will clean a lot of the bits that ppl are complaining about...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
So I have tested my patch and it seems it's working, but stops at nightclub problem. (different problem?)

For the game to work faster than original and be playable you should use a clean version of School of Lust 0.3a. Use my patch from page 78. Rename it from plugins.txt to plugins.js, then put it in "School of Lust 0.3a/www/js" folder replacing the old file.
Using another patches could break the game.
yeah night club is having probs at the moment for most if not some... its a loading loop or "long" loading screen bug but should be handled...

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
side note: I don't blame the ppl complaining but id wager this game will get better. and assets would be interesting in which ones are being protected and for how much paying patrons are putting in them... so its not bad of a game that all is lost so hopefully next update will clean a lot of the bits that ppl are complaining about...
Are you absolutely sure, you are willing to wager? The developer has been completely immune to any form of criticism, advice, reason, or common sense. The DRM has been a problem since day 1 of this project. He has never adressed the issue, except for one time, when he thought the DRM wasn't such a good idea afterall. Now on this update, he has quadrupled down on this idiocy. Look at all his past decisions on not only this project, but the others as well and a pattern should emerge for you.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Are you absolutely sure, you are willing to wager? The developer has been completely immune to any form of criticism, advice, reason, or common sense. The DRM has been a problem since day 1 of this project. He has never adressed the issue, except for one time, when he thought the DRM wasn't such a good idea afterall. Now on this update, he has quadrupled down on this idiocy. Look at all his past decisions on not only this project, but the others as well and a pattern should emerge for you.
There is that, but then if you take into account how much bank he is making on this one game then you'll realize its not about not giving a care its now that he HAS to care if he addresses probs in future updates... the big picture is he loses out more if patreon ppl stop if at all most funding for his game which he pays ppl to help him on... of course I could be proven wrong and he fucks up again and THAT is when he either losses funding and stops messing around or he slowly kills the game and eventually abandons it.

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
There is that, but then if you take into account how much bank he is making on this one game then you'll realize its not about not giving a care its now that he HAS to care if he addresses probs in future updates... the big picture is he loses out more if patreon ppl stop if at all most funding for his game which he pays ppl to help him on... of course I could be proven wrong and he fucks up again and THAT is when he either losses funding and stops messing around or he slowly kills the game and eventually abandons it.
I would agree with that for the most part, if this particular dev wasn't prone to blocking paying patrons that bad mouth the game, or y'know, try to sue individuals like @Maim Lain, who're attempting to undo Patreon's no incest rule, and return the game to it's original state.

The game is fun, I enjoy it. The people behind it though, are about as lost a cause as there ever was.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I would agree with that for the most part, if this particular dev wasn't prone to blocking paying patrons that bad mouth the game, or y'know, try to sue individuals like @Maim Lain, who're attempting to undo Patreon's no incest rule, and return the game to it's original state.

The game is fun, I enjoy it. The people behind it though, are about as lost a cause as there ever was.
yup and that I know will be the falling point of this game its the way the ppl who pay money to see something done being treated bad OR how internal ideas on what devs make and turn a game on its head... the latter is never a good sign but that's me being hopeful of them growing a brain and going forward on bettering this... mess...

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
yup and that I know will be the falling point of this game its the way the ppl who pay money to see something done being treated bad OR how internal ideas on what devs make and turn a game on its head... the latter is never a good sign but that's me being hopeful of them growing a brain and going forward on bettering this... mess...
Hope is a dangerous thing friend, it oft leaves a man blind the chasm 'neath his feet.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
blind yes... but im not deaf that hearing how this all played out leaves only a few choices to chance, which now you may wonder is hope all but chance ;) but yeah take what you see and hear and make up your conclusions. ive made mine and im only 1 out of 4 sure is going to be true... (not counting unlikely)

Mar 21, 2018
Is it even possible to decrypt it? People have been trying for a while. Bonergames must be hiding his credit card number in it or something to encrypt it that much

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is it even possible to decrypt it? People have been trying for a while. Bonergames must be hiding his credit card number in it or something to encrypt it that much
So far, looking at the things in it, I can say its possible.... if you have like... a lot of time.
Boner pretty much hid his credit card number, address, and any other important information about his personal life in it.

DitchThis

Aug 25, 2017
When i try to go to sleep on October 3th i get a screen with TypeError Cannot read property ''5'' of undefined. How do I fix this?

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
When i try to go to sleep on October 3th i get a screen with TypeError Cannot read property ''5'' of undefined. How do I fix this?
I've never seen that error before. Are you playing the current version, 0.3a?

DitchThis

Aug 25, 2017
Well, I've tried to get it to happen to me a few times now, and nothin'. I'm only a few days into my decision to learn how to work this code, so I'm not sure what's causing that.
There could be something wrong with the save. Ill try completing the game with a diffrent save.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes