ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here could help me with my game? I load up SOL and it starts to load and about 20 seconds into start up before loading screen it closes my game out. I've run previous versions of School of Lust and they have worked several times, not a single issue. I do not know if it is this current version but it doesn't give me crash notes or anything.
Game ran out of memory. Either use the preload fix posted few pages back or get more ram.

AriseHentai

Jun 25, 2018
Game ran out of memory. Either use the preload fix posted few pages back or get more ram.
I have 4 gigs of ram. Game recommends 2? I also do not know of a ram fix, if you could direct me too it for this game that would be much appreciated.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I have 4 gigs of ram. Game recommends 2? I also do not know of a ram fix, if you could direct me too it for this game that would be much appreciated.
You only have 4? Game uses like 8 gigs... that recommendation is probably for v0.1. You can find a modded plugin config on page 74-78 if memory serves. Or bump the size of your swap file and enjoy the slideshow.

AriseHentai

Jun 25, 2018
You only have 4? Game uses like 8 gigs... that recommendation is probably for v0.1. You can find a modded plugin config on page 74-78 if memory serves. Or bump the size of your swap file and enjoy the slideshow.
Thanks but I found the fix, now my game just freezes at the beginning when I go in to talk to the sister and I'm so confused on why this version is so heavily changed. I've played previous versions between 2.0 all the way up to now and never had problems like this. [EDIT] The game freeze happens when I go to interact/talk to any of the characters. Dialogue boxes do not pop up and the game goes silent as if it was loading them but it doesn't.

godsring

Feb 20, 2018
I became a $20 patron and am testing version 0.3.1 as we speak. I will let you know if it fixes the issues present in v0.3a but as a heads up I highly suggest supporting this developer if you like the game.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I became a $20 patron and am testing version 0.3.1 as we speak. I will let you know if it fixes the issues present in v0.3a but as a heads up I highly suggest supporting this developer if you like the game.
Could you share this version pls ?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I can't its not allowed and I would be blocked from future downloads as per his policy sorry.. but I can confirm the issues are fixed in v0.3.1 that plagued v0.3a
Wow really ? geez the dev policy is BS...thanks though

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I can't its not allowed and I would be blocked from future downloads as per his policy sorry.. but I can confirm the issues are fixed in v0.3.1 that plagued v0.3a
So, if i understand everything correctly, the dev has an anti-pirate system in a game and he can define the patreon who gave it to public and ban him/her from future releases. Am I right?

Argimond

Oct 16, 2018
Is there any new content? Sexual scene or anything like that? On version 3a there wasn't much beside violet, his sister that now isn't his sister, and a few naked girls here and there.

Apr 20, 2018
Lol fuck the dev tbh, while I know half the people here download the game and don't support them; withholding a version that actually fucking works just makes people not want to support you. 99% of people can't run 3.0 so why restrict releasing 3.1? Especially when this update took literally half a year to be made...

From what I am reading the content added doesn't even make sense in comparison to the timeframe, games like Summertime saga (which may have a larger income sure but:) pump out big patches every 2 months.

Insexual awakening was doing good before it got banned by patreon too.

I don't see how this game even takes that long to develop. The 3d moving sprites are "cool" but once they have been developed they don't need to be touched again? So I don't think that is an excuse since those are already made (sure when new characters are introduced you can extend the release time a tiny bit for a new 3d sprite I guess). The gameplay while others complain I find fine, I mean it's just copying The Binding of Issac, so even there these mechanics are far from complex and not 6 months of development.
Furthermore, the cg are still images, and while I will admit I love the art in this game, this STILL isn't 6 months worth of drawing.
There is no voice acting so we aren't waiting for a third party to record their lines, there should be literally no excuse for updates like this to take anymore than 2 months.

Most other developers update on a bi-monthly basis.

I do not know how godsring can think paying 20$ a month makes any sense, like it literally would be 240$ a year for 2 short updates? Even if we got updates bi monthly; You would pay 240 dollars for a game that according to the developers track record will probably be abandoned, and more importantly, may have game breaking bugs/restrictions so you can't even PLAY it.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
So, if i understand everything correctly, the dev has an anti-pirate system in a game and he can define the patreon who gave it to public and ban him/her from future releases. Am I right?
FWIW... I can neuter this DRM in less than an hour.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
FWIW... I can neuter this DRM in less than an hour.
What I read from the incest patch dev, the problem is not much the DRM but the harassment of Boner.
Still good to know but I think it is a waste of time as the game is faaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr awaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy from being finish, if it will be one day, Boner have already two older games on hold.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes