Sartan

May 3, 2018
can someone explain how to import a save file really confused over this
You need the whole save folder or the save file and its global.rpgsave file together but in this case you won't be able to use other saves.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
first time playing this game and was asked if i want to leave futa scenes in. does the futa do other girls or does mc do the futa?

if futa + other girls i'm leaving on.

if futa + mc i'm turning off.

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
first time playing this game and was asked if i want to leave futa scenes in. does the futa do other girls or does mc do the futa?

if futa + other girls i'm leaving on.

if futa + mc i'm turning off.
Futa+MC, but it's light. Just hand work for the current version.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The game and its development cycle is actually a piece of modern art and a social experiment. The game is so good you don't even have to play /s

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The game and its development cycle is actually a piece of modern art and a social experiment. The game is so good you don't even have to play /s
... it's also confusing and you are not really sure where they are going with the game and in the development :p

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
do i need to actually do anything to make the uncle appear or do i just run through the days?

speaking of. when is the last day to get the bad end?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
my character went to change in the morning. right when he reached the dresser. it crashed my computer. last time it crashed just the game when the mom walked into the room. here's my problem. i restarted my computer after the crash and my saves didn't work any more. i checked the folder and all 3 saves are there. the continue option is grayed out.

is there any way to fix my saves? if not, any one have a save just before the bad end?

had to download a save. my own saves don't work any more for what ever reason. i noticed some scenes are in the scene viewer. like when the uncle gropes the daughter and mother when he arrives. are there other scenes i'm missing out?

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Lol fuck the dev tbh, while I know half the people here download the game and don't support them; withholding a version that actually fucking works just makes people not want to support you. 99% of people can't run 3.0 so why restrict releasing 3.1? Especially when this update took literally half a year to be made...

From what I am reading the content added doesn't even make sense in comparison to the timeframe, games like Summertime saga (which may have a larger income sure but:) pump out big patches every 2 months.

Insexual awakening was doing good before it got banned by patreon too.

I don't see how this game even takes that long to develop. The 3d moving sprites are "cool" but once they have been developed they don't need to be touched again? So I don't think that is an excuse since those are already made (sure when new characters are introduced you can extend the release time a tiny bit for a new 3d sprite I guess). The gameplay while others complain I find fine, I mean it's just copying The Binding of Issac, so even there these mechanics are far from complex and not 6 months of development.
Furthermore, the cg are still images, and while I will admit I love the art in this game, this STILL isn't 6 months worth of drawing.
There is no voice acting so we aren't waiting for a third party to record their lines, there should be literally no excuse for updates like this to take anymore than 2 months.

Most other developers update on a bi-monthly basis.

I do not know how godsring can think paying 20$ a month makes any sense, like it literally would be 240$ a year for 2 short updates? Even if we got updates bi monthly; You would pay 240 dollars for a game that according to the developers track record will probably be abandoned, and more importantly, may have game breaking bugs/restrictions so you can't even PLAY it.
Well I love Summertime Saga but the updates take a while too tbh, last update was almost 4 months ago

Apr 20, 2018
Well I love Summertime Saga but the updates take a while too tbh, last update was almost 4 months ago
I actually somewhat agree. Although I think this SS is a big patch. The only thing pissing me off rn is it is completed/finished. Except... the coding? The coding is moving up by 1 every 5 days... I know there is a team behind it and coding can bug out and needs to be rewritten but fuck me this coding has taken over 12 days past the art being done.

The true issue with this company isn't the quality of the work. Although they took 8 months and I hear added 2 scenes? Which is absurd. Summertime Saga has 30ish scenes listed for this 4 month update? I think. Anyway; school of Lust doesn't even fall behind for the amount of work for me as I am not directly supporting it, so why would I not? The last update literally does not run on my computer which is top of the line specs. My 2nd computer it opens and immediately the pc moves so fucking slowly it takes a few mins to close the application.

Milftoon Drama had a bug where you would go to a house and call someone, but then it would invite your mother along and wouldn't progress the game instead. The only way to get around this was to replay the entire game in that version. I recently sucked it up and just did it while watching youtube. This however is absurd. While the other one broke the game in terms of gameplay there are solutions.

This game is completely different, it went from a very stable game to "99% of people can't even open the fucking thing".

I will finally say, in no way will I claim I could do better as I am right now. These people are better at animated art and coding than me, that is a given. But I can say if I intended to make a game go big and wanted support monthly from fans, I would work my hardest to do whatever brought such to me.

I won't lie I am curious if any people would want me to do writing for games like these, as I am a very good writer when I put my effort in. But that's as far as I'd be willing to create for this community. But it's clear that while I'd do that for a slight pay, this company don't even care for the community, having abandoned 2 different games without a clear reason; and then moving onto this where their sponsers can't even play.

By the way, this is actually the final thing because it's important. "20$ patrons here is a version without the bullshit lag issues" - excuse me? 20 fucking dollars for the working version of the game? I can understand the version on here not being the working version (even though this website helps bring attention to patreon creators and further their support). But you are telling me that anything under 20$ monthly isn't worth a WORKING version of the game? If I supported 5$ a month that's fucking 60$ a year. More than 99% of eroge cost. Most eroge that have more content than this game currently has cost roughly $15-20. So why would someone pay 20$ monthly for a barely updated game that they may already have supported for months and most importantly, by deduction will most likely be abandoned when they can't pump out new content?

[My favourite two game developers are DC (summertime saga) and SCS (Insexual awakening) - the latter continue to make their game even though it was removed on patreon! Which I have insane respect for given patreons rules are mostly horse shit)

Reactions: obiwan and Araumi
Apr 20, 2018
I actually somewhat agree. Although I think this SS is a big patch. The only thing pissing me off rn is it is completed/finished. Except... the coding? The coding is moving up by 1 every 5 days... I know there is a team behind it and coding can bug out and needs to be rewritten but fuck me this coding has taken over 12 days past the art being done.

The true issue with this company isn't the quality of the work. Although they took 8 months and I hear added 2 scenes? Which is absurd. Summertime Saga has 30ish scenes listed for this 4 month update? I think. Anyway; school of Lust doesn't even fall behind for the amount of work for me as I am not directly supporting it, so why would I not? The last update literally does not run on my computer which is top of the line specs. My 2nd computer it opens and immediately the pc moves so fucking slowly it takes a few mins to close the application.

Milftoon Drama had a bug where you would go to a house and call someone, but then it would invite your mother along and wouldn't progress the game instead. The only way to get around this was to replay the entire game in that version. I recently sucked it up and just did it while watching youtube. This however is absurd. While the other one broke the game in terms of gameplay there are solutions.

This game is completely different, it went from a very stable game to "99% of people can't even open the fucking thing".

I will finally say, in no way will I claim I could do better as I am right now. These people are better at animated art and coding than me, that is a given. But I can say if I intended to make a game go big and wanted support monthly from fans, I would work my hardest to do whatever brought such to me.

I won't lie I am curious if any people would want me to do writing for games like these, as I am a very good writer when I put my effort in. But that's as far as I'd be willing to create for this community. But it's clear that while I'd do that for a slight pay, this company don't even care for the community, having abandoned 2 different games without a clear reason; and then moving onto this where their sponsers can't even play.

By the way, this is actually the final thing because it's important. "20$ patrons here is a version without the bullshit lag issues" - excuse me? 20 fucking dollars for the working version of the game? I can understand the version on here not being the working version (even though this website helps bring attention to patreon creators and further their support). But you are telling me that anything under 20$ monthly isn't worth a WORKING version of the game? If I supported 5$ a month that's fucking 60$ a year. More than 99% of eroge cost. Most eroge that have more content than this game currently has cost roughly $15-20. So why would someone pay 20$ monthly for a barely updated game that they may already have supported for months and most importantly, by deduction will most likely be abandoned when they can't pump out new content?

[My favourite two game developers are DC (summertime saga) and SCS (Insexual awakening) - the latter continue to make their game even though it was removed on patreon! Which I have insane respect for given patreons rules are mostly horse shit)

Ok I messed up 1 thing I just checked it was in alpha for 20 dollars, then added to 10 dollars for the actual game. (Even then 10 dollars is absurd when given the other issues with the game (long updates, not much content so on)

Edit: ALSO their public links only give out 0.1.1? Uhhhh the smart thing that most dev's do is either give out the last version (0.2 in this case) OR you can even give out the current version when you are a month away from the new versions release (for big updates).

Last edited:

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
helo guys, I'm having a problem while trying to play school of lust, I already tried to open the game with all compatibility modes but nothing works, whenever I open the game it loads the loading part and there old confirmation etc, but after the messages the game simply does not start, it only gets black screen. Does anyone know what to do?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes