Dino0000

Oct 23, 2018
Have you done the "Missing Sippy" quest yet?
I haven't complete "Missing Sippy". It's nowhere to be found in my completed quest. Where can I trigger the quest? Thanks in advance. And How to Unlock Scene #18 #25 #26, #18 is 2nd row 2nd column from top left, #25 is top left corner and #26 is next to #25

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I haven't complete "Missing Sippy". It's nowhere to be found in my completed quest. Where can I trigger the quest? Thanks in advance.
It's been a hot minute, but if I remember correctly(and I probably don't), you have to go to the basketball court, and then talk to the principal to kick it off.

OR, sleep until Flora wakes you up. These are both things that happen during the quest, but I can't remember which starts it.

Dino0000

Oct 23, 2018
It's been a hot minute, but if I remember correctly(and I probably don't), you have to go to the basketball court, and then talk to the principal to kick it off.

OR, sleep until Flora wakes you up. These are both things that happen during the quest, but I can't remember which starts it.
I'm been playing the game quite awhile, I think I have been triggered the quest. But it was not shown at the complete quest. Is that possible? Or maybe my game wasn't the latest version of v3.0. Because I 100% confirm that I saw the word "Missing Sippy" before. And How to Unlock Scene #18 #25 #26, #18 is 2nd row 2nd column from top left, #25 is top left corner and #26 is next to #25

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
can someone tell me how to decrypt the .soldata files please?
Not sure yet. I'm very new to the coding scene, and starting with this thrice-encrypted beast might have been too harsh of a deep end for me to jump into blind. That said, I'm workin' on it. Gonna hand out the whole thing in it's decrypted glory when I finish.
Is it even possible to decrypt it? People have been trying for a while. Bonergames must be hiding his credit card number in it or something to encrypt it that much
So far, looking at the things in it, I can say its possible.... if you have like... a lot of time.
Boner pretty much hid his credit card number, address, and any other important information about his personal life in it.
You guys need to read more, I as well as several others have already beaten all DRM/encryption used in this game thoroughly. It was not very hard and frankly the methods used suggest the author is very new at this. Decryption of all script files has already been automated in preparation for next release. See page 84 for the decryption key and decryption sources for soldata files, recovered from said decrypted script files.

The "encrypted" filenames in the images folder are a bit harder to recover as I believe they are in fact hashed (I have not verified, so don't quote me on this) so I'd need to go through all data files to attempt to recover the filename, meaning I'd have to write one or more parsers which just time consuming. Or use a rainbow table, which is also time consuming.

The only reason I have not yet posted a full, decrypted version of this game yet is because I'm not a complete asshole and issue warnings first before ripping apart someone's (in this case not-so) hard work. We'll see what gifts the next version brings

When i try to go to sleep on October 3th i get a screen with TypeError Cannot read property ''5'' of undefined. How do I fix this?
That happens when you ran out of memory and some file did not get loaded. Restart the game and continue, save often.

The game crashes for a lot of people at a lot of points. Try turning off V-Sync, that seems to help some people, but not all.
Please do not spread disinformation. All the crashes are caused by shitty DRM and preloading all the things instead of fixing bad code (a lot of code expects resources to be already loaded, instead of loading them as needed). Both end up pushing memory utilization through the roof, bringing either Chromium or your system to its knees (and the system finally terminating one more of Chromium's helper processes due to OOM conditions).

Reactions: obiwan

fif3

Jul 9, 2018
I'm been playing the game quite awhile, I think I have been triggered the quest. But it was not shown at the complete quest. Is that possible? Or maybe my game wasn't the latest version of v3.0. Because I 100% confirm that I saw the word "Missing Sippy" before. And How to Unlock Scene #18 #25 #26, #18 is 2nd row 2nd column from top left, #25 is top left corner and #26 is next to #25
memories #25 and #26 are story related, wait till the 21st of october, then go to school. #18 is sophia's butt, it should unlock the first time you talk to her in the basketball court.

You guys need to read more, I as well as several others have already beaten all DRM/encryption used in this game thoroughly. It was not very hard and frankly the methods used suggest the author is very new at this. Decryption of all script files has already been automated in preparation for next release. See page 84 for the decryption key and decryption sources for soldata files, recovered from said decrypted script files.

The "encrypted" filenames in the images folder are a bit harder to recover as I believe they are in fact hashed (I have not verified, so don't quote me on this) so I'd need to go through all data files to attempt to recover the filename, meaning I'd have to write one or more parsers which just time consuming. Or use a rainbow table, which is also time consuming.

The only reason I have not yet posted a full, decrypted version of this game yet is because I'm not a complete asshole and issue warnings first before ripping apart someone's (in this case not-so) hard work. We'll see what gifts the next version brings

That happens when you ran out of memory and some file did not get loaded. Restart the game and continue, save often.

Please do not spread disinformation. All the crashes are caused by shitty DRM and preloading all the things instead of fixing bad code (a lot of code expects resources to be already loaded, instead of loading them as needed). Both end up pushing memory utilization through the roof, bringing either Chromium or your system to its knees (and the system finally terminating one more of Chromium's helper processes due to OOM conditions).
I solved the crashing due to lack memory by increasing the pagefile, but I'm not very tech savvy: do you think that solution could cause problems?

EDIT: forgot to ask: does anyone know what to expect from the next update in terms of content?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I solved the crashing due to lack memory by increasing the pagefile, but I'm not very tech savvy: do you think that solution could cause problems?
Increasing page file size is the equivalent of adding more (fake) memory to your system. It will run like a brick but it will run, yes.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, so modders are the assholes this time around by what you've said. Mate, I ain't picking a fight with you or anyone else. Thing is, Maim Lain's mod of the game did nothing much to cross the border of doing anything illegal.
Did he modify assets that BonerGames made without their notice? Yes he did but did he remove BonerGames' name on the game? No, he did not. He still credited BonerGames for the game and Maim Lain did not claimed the game to be of his own.
Did Maim Lain asked for money doing the mod? No he did not. He did it for free.
But what did BonerGames did to him? Yeah, they pretty much almost fucked him over for doing a Free mod.
Edit: Look, I ain't gonna be mad at you for not sharing it. I respect that, but at least don't diss someone who was doing that before for free and got fucked over.

Reactions: obiwan

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Okay, so modders are the assholes this time around by what you've said. Mate, I ain't picking a fight with you or anyone else. Thing is, Maim Lain's mod of the game did nothing much to cross the border of doing anything illegal.
Did he modify assets that BonerGames made without their notice? Yes he did but did he remove BonerGames' name on the game? No, he did not. He still credited BonerGames for the game and Maim Lain did not claimed the game to be of his own.
Did Maim Lain asked for money doing the mod? No he did not. He did it for free.
But what did BonerGames did to him? Yeah, they pretty much almost fucked him over for doing a Free mod.
Edit: Look, I ain't gonna be mad at you for not sharing it. I respect that, but at least don't diss someone who was doing that before for free and got fucked over.
I would not consider modders as "bad" people, ever. Like you said, they provide many game enhancements, often for free. This brings loads of extra fans, purchases and more with virtually zero effort on the dev's part. Only short-sighted people hunt down modders and every single time fans drop devs like a rock. I'm not sure where you think I dissed Lain... I actually contacted Lain, asking whether he needs help updating his mod.

Considering the devs have not commented at all, expect 0.4 fully decrypted.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I would not consider modders as "bad" people, ever. Like you said, they provide many game enhancements, often for free. This brings loads of extra fans, purchases and more with virtually zero effort on the dev's part. Only short-sighted people hunt down modders and every single time fans drop devs like a rock. I'm not sure where you think I dissed Lain... I actually contacted Lain, asking whether he needs help updating his mod.

Considering the devs have not commented at all, expect 0.4 fully decrypted.
Okay, glad to see that we are on the same level here.
I also apologize if you ain't dissing on someone. I just thought that in your statement
I'm not a complete asshole and issue warnings first before ripping apart someone's (in this case not-so) hard work.
was you saying that Lain should've asked BonerGames permission to mod the game since technically, modders are technically using someone else's work.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Okay, glad to see that we are on the same level here.
I also apologize if you ain't dissing on someone. I just thought that in your statement
was you saying that Lain should've asked BonerGames permission to mod the game since technically, modders are technically using someone else's work.
All good, just a misunderstanding. Personally, I think modders don't need to ask for permission. Most often they paid for their own copy, thus have already supported the developers. In addition, that copy is theirs and they can do whatever they want with it (within reason, of course). To me its no different to buying a car and replacing the factory stereo and tires. Commercially, in many cases you are required to have the original copy of the modded work to be able to use the mod so I see zero harm in it. Many laws do not agree with my point of view however, you can thank the usual greedy media cartels for that.

That statement I made was targeted towards the devs, since they are alienating their fans and users with their draconic restrictions. This, to such excess that it actually hurts the experience bad or even makes it unplayable. I have my principles and I give them a chance to fix their mistake.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Bit new to this site, was looking around for H game downloads and happened to find this site :eek: was looking for this game (was suppose to be free to public every other update) but jesus is this man slow at updating his game.

AriseHentai

Jun 25, 2018
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here could help me with my game? I load up SOL and it starts to load and about 20 seconds into start up before loading screen it closes my game out. I've run previous versions of School of Lust and they have worked several times, not a single issue. I do not know if it is this current version but it doesn't give me crash notes or anything.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes