johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
That's counterproductive as hell if that's the case... why load everything from the get go? That's like playing an open-world game with the entire map loaded instead of a portion of it and load the rest as you reach a certain point.
And fucking 18-20 GB of RAM? I only have 4... and it's a laptop so it's pointless... eh, I'll try the things you pointed out.
EDIT: One of the fixes worked... I just changed something from True to False... the typical fix to these problems.
EDIT 2: *sigh* Nevermind, the game just freezes when I talk to Natalie (the sister), when I go to school the first day and when I enter the H-scene viewer from the computer... this game man, how can an RPG maker game be so flawed...?
it's not the engine problem but rather the dev fault, try playing JP developed rpgm game, no pre-load shit, gallery included.

Reactions: exirock

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game has completely slipped my attention, I had seem the thread before, but the pictures in the first page, while good, don't make the game justice, so I didn't download at the time, it's by far the best one of the genre I played so far (didn't play many, sure), the animations of the models look great, the artstyle is pretty good, and the game itself ain't one of those time sinks that we usually have in RPGmaker games, very nice. The story is dumb, but with a art + animations like that, who cares?

sad thing that he took out incest of the game and is going out of his way to not allow it to come back, after I played the sidestory with the sister there is no way I will play without it, I'll wait for a hero to step forward one day, I'm playing the incest version on the OP.

BTW, I highly recommend the sidestory, unfortunately I can only play it online, the offline version performs much better for me, but for some reason it always zooms in the bottom left corner of the sex scene right before the penetration, after the boob groping, and it doesn't show anything, but the online version works fine, really would appreciate if someone has a solution for it

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018
if the 3.2 solve the crashing problems can you guys post ?
If there's something I saw that this dev learned to change, it ain't the optimization of the game.
you mean that even in 3.2 the game crash ?
So basically when the bug fix will come?
where the link download 0.3.2?

Ok so I have nearly completed the 0.3.1 build and I can say that while I still hate how it is true, there are no crashes or such in this version. Nor 0.3.2 (I assume). I have encountered 2 issues, 1 fingering scene with the sister the game black screened, but I saved 20 seconds before so it's fine; and one time in the hole I died after winning the level (beating the final boss) so I couldn't move and had to restart the game. But none of this "random crash" bullshit occurs.

To the people asking for versions 0.3.1 and 0.3.2, noone can give they give you specific download links and I assume your code is different based on every patron. So basically, if I were to upload 0.3.1 I would be locked out of future downloads forever. (As stated on their page)
While I understand the reasoning for this (they want people to pay to play and not play for free) they are stupidly holding their company back. Summertime saga is indisputably the biggest earner of the games on this site (self started company wise, I am not including actual established companies). Summertime Saga is earning 50k a month and rightfully so, the patreon page literally says the latest patch will be made available for free download in hours + (even if it was a month later, they release their game for free); while I think that there are definitely a lot of people who haven't given a penny. I am confident that the free availability if anything has lead more people to at least give 1$ a month to support the game.

I have only supported this company this month to see if the 0.3.1 update is significant enough and if the update 0.3.2 is quantitative and of good quality (when they make it available to 10$ patrons).

To mostly answer the questions that I have quoted: All the major crashing issues and bullshit is fixed in 0.3.1/0.3.2.

No, noone can afford to upload the current updates of the game since the developer will lock them out of downloading the game after that.

Finally, sometime next week I will be posting a review of sorts to the game (more of a is it worth supporting) on this forums and will answer all these kinds of questions in that, in addition to giving actual analysis on the games updates and the time they have taken to release them.

Cya~ owo

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
@PERV536 I am on 4 Gb RAM laptop too and I can play it, but have to accept the overlong laoding a start and random crashes.
Here is what I did, it is a .
Thanks for trying to help me but I don't have a Nvidia graphic card. This laptop is kinda old so yeah.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
So apparently the dev made .2 available to the public, i'm not sure if they mean v2 or v3.2 (I'm assuming this one) so now all the public can see how laggy the game is

Apr 20, 2018
So apparently the dev made .2 available to the public, i'm not sure if they mean v2 or v3.2 (I'm assuming this one) so now all the public can see how laggy the game is
It's 0.2 bud, lol

They also released 0.3.2 to 10 dollar patrons though. But there is no chance these dev's would be smart enough to make the downloads for the full up to date game public (like summertime saga does).

D

Deleted member 876176

how come dunia, or how can i take free memory #25,#26 and #29?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i kinda was hoping for someone to give the link of the new version :C, but i get the point people dont want to be blocked on patreon. Lets hope next year we might play 0.3.2 .

Apr 20, 2018
i kinda was hoping for someone to give the link of the new version :C, but i get the point people dont want to be blocked on patreon. Lets hope next year we might play 0.3.2 .
At least you are understanding and not a massive idiot like others insulting people on this forum for not just posting links. <3

I am writing up a conclusion to 0.3.2 now; but basically: If you were to purchase it you'd only get like 2 hours extra of gameplay from 0.3.1 and 0.3.2.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes