Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
whats the diffrence in content between the v0.21 incest version and the current 0.31?
Because in can play the 0.21, but when i open the 0.3 it loads the game but then it shuts down..

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
These guys are willing to make personal code changes to prevent leaks, and yet take half a year for, let's be honest, tiny updates. Such nice priorities.
All while charging a full game's price for every early access version. Why do people even pay them

Last edited:
Reactions: exirock
Apr 20, 2018
whats the diffrence in content between the v0.21 incest version and the current 0.31?
Because in can play the 0.21, but when i open the 0.3 it loads the game but then it shuts down..
0.3 is bugged. You need 0.3.1 for it to even work.
0.3 is basically impossible to play.

Apr 20, 2018
These guys are willing to make personal code changes to prevent leaks, and yet take half a year for, let's be honest, tiny updates. Such nice priorities.
All while charging a full game's price for every early access version. Why do people even pay them
Not gonna lie, while writing a semi review type of thing. 3.1 is actually good (but shoulda taken 2 3 or 4 months max, not 6). 3.2 adds one scene that makes me laugh and 1 "semi-sexual scene" (dildo). It also adds a scene that is really fucking useless, like it serves no purpose and is clearly a cop out for not having new content, but it's still animated, but reuses another scenes frames. Oh well.

Summertime saga took like 3-4 months for its most recent update (the art was done in 3 months, the coding took 1 month past the art which annoys me lol shoulda been <1 week after all the art was done imo) and still had slightly more content for 2/3 the time. True they earn 50k a month so it's more that can be put into the game but still.

More importantly. Dr Bone's (Bones tales the manor dev) earn's anywhere from 100$ to 20k/30k less.

Now let's be honest, Boner games has 2000 patrons. Let's just be completely honest the 1$ doesn't give anything, but even if we assume half are 1$ patrons (unlikely as fuck) that leaves 1000.

1$ gives nothing, but 10$ is the next available tier (not 5 like you'd think) and past that 20$. (And 50$ which I know some DO give for some fucking reason)
I did research and I know they have at minimum 100 20$ patrons.

Now, if we do the math for half of the people giving 10$, you get 11k (10k from 10$ patrons +1k from us assuming half the donations are 1$).

Assuming all were 20$ patrons you'd get 21k... Now to be realistic we will just say 500 ( a quarter) of patrons give 1 dollar. It literally gives nothing I can't see more than 25% of people giving a dollar monthly to never get anything back.
This leaves 75%, if we assume 2 thirds of this (1000) is their most popular tier (10 dollars or 20, but let's use 10 to low ball) we get left with 25%. Of this we can conclude we have 20 dollar patrons, let's ignore 50$ cause I have no clue who has paid for this.

10k+1k + 10k would gives us 21k. (20*500 doe the 2nd 10k)
BARE MINIMUM they are making 10 times what bones tales' dev is making, and he pumps out updates monthly, sure the characters aren't 100% animated in everything, but the art style isn't ridiculously far off. As for the animations, SoL only had 1 animated scene so far (sexual) and that's a blowjob. Even the 1 sex scene is only click and they dick moves in and out, this happens like 16 times and the scene is finished.
Bones tales may be of a slightly lower quality, but I would argue the rate this man pumps out updates, combined with the quality of these updates is the fastest of all the drawn patreon sex games.

I am genuinely clueless as to how Boner Games are making anywhere from 10-15x what Dr Bone's makes when there is a clear difference in work ethic, and consistency.

Also to spoil the post I am gonna make about if SoL is worth paying for (right now). I'll probably conclude it by linking their patreon and Dr bones' and telling people if they are smart enough to stop supporting this company unless they actually start putting work in and instead to at least consider the 1$ supporting of Bones.

Patient
$1 or more per month ∙ 358 patrons
  • Access to all my games, art, etc. 2-3 days after $10+ Patreons.
  • Access to Discord server as "Patient".
  • My thanks and love...
(HIS 1 DOLLAR TIER FUCKING HELL)
(Boner Games makes their 10$ supporters wait a week or more for the game after the 20$'s test it pretty much)
(Boner Games' 1 dollar tier is literally just "thank you"...)

Priority Patient
$10 or more per month ∙ 129 patrons
  • Access to all my games, art, ect. at the exact moment I finish with them (A common date is the first week of each month)
  • Special bonuses. (PSD files, Sketches, etc).
  • Access to General Posts.
  • Access to General Polls
  • Access to Discord server as "Priority Patient"
  • My most ominous Thanks and all the Love that this little heart can produce.
(Half the money as Boner Games, more than what Boner Games gives you, monthly updates, discord (an actual community not just a company like boner games)
(Btw he has a live stream where he streams him working on all the fucking art, so if an update were late you could tell it's not from laziness or some shit, this guy actually cares about his work smh)

Apr 20, 2018

Sorry for how long the last one turned out. In conclusion: I agree a lot lol

RandomDude63

Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys,
I may or may not have illegally downloaded v0.3.a. I have a problem with the "bunny bar" objective with Flora. Everytime I enter the building it starts loading but it never loads completely. I was patient enough to wait for an hour (I am desperate) and it still didn't work. Does any of you know a fix to this or do you know which map in the file is "bunny bar" (e.g. Map69).
I cant continue the storyline without this and I'm stuck :(.

Also is there a way for me to contact the creator of the game via e-mail that he might read?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Everytime I enter the building it starts loading but it never loads completely.
Here is a save after the Bunny Bar:

0.3 is bugged. You need 0.3.1 for it to even work.
0.3 is basically impossible to play.
It is playable by some, but for most it takes a long time to load title screen.

And it is of no use to ask again and again for latest version, dev inserted DRM identifying each user, so nobody will spend 10$ to be banned for this game poor content.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Just out of curiosity, anyone tried new public version? Was it polished to actually work or it's piece of broken crap like the 0.2 version for patreons was?

Nik Art

May 20, 2018
Not gonna lie, while writing a semi review type of thing. 3.1 is actually good (but shoulda taken 2 3 or 4 months max, not 6). 3.2 adds one scene that makes me laugh and 1 "semi-sexual scene" (dildo). It also adds a scene that is really fucking useless, like it serves no purpose and is clearly a cop out for not having new content, but it's still animated, but reuses another scenes frames. Oh well.

Summertime saga took like 3-4 months for its most recent update (the art was done in 3 months, the coding took 1 month past the art which annoys me lol shoulda been <1 week after all the art was done imo) and still had slightly more content for 2/3 the time. True they earn 50k a month so it's more that can be put into the game but still.

More importantly. Dr Bone's (Bones tales the manor dev) earn's anywhere from 100$ to 20k/30k less.

Now let's be honest, Boner games has 2000 patrons. Let's just be completely honest the 1$ doesn't give anything, but even if we assume half are 1$ patrons (unlikely as fuck) that leaves 1000.

1$ gives nothing, but 10$ is the next available tier (not 5 like you'd think) and past that 20$. (And 50$ which I know some DO give for some fucking reason)
I did research and I know they have at minimum 100 20$ patrons.

Now, if we do the math for half of the people giving 10$, you get 11k (10k from 10$ patrons +1k from us assuming half the donations are 1$).

Assuming all were 20$ patrons you'd get 21k... Now to be realistic we will just say 500 ( a quarter) of patrons give 1 dollar. It literally gives nothing I can't see more than 25% of people giving a dollar monthly to never get anything back.
This leaves 75%, if we assume 2 thirds of this (1000) is their most popular tier (10 dollars or 20, but let's use 10 to low ball) we get left with 25%. Of this we can conclude we have 20 dollar patrons, let's ignore 50$ cause I have no clue who has paid for this.

10k+1k + 10k would gives us 21k. (20*500 doe the 2nd 10k)
BARE MINIMUM they are making 10 times what bones tales' dev is making, and he pumps out updates monthly, sure the characters aren't 100% animated in everything, but the art style isn't ridiculously far off. As for the animations, SoL only had 1 animated scene so far (sexual) and that's a blowjob. Even the 1 sex scene is only click and they dick moves in and out, this happens like 16 times and the scene is finished.
Bones tales may be of a slightly lower quality, but I would argue the rate this man pumps out updates, combined with the quality of these updates is the fastest of all the drawn patreon sex games.

I am genuinely clueless as to how Boner Games are making anywhere from 10-15x what Dr Bone's makes when there is a clear difference in work ethic, and consistency.

Also to spoil the post I am gonna make about if SoL is worth paying for (right now). I'll probably conclude it by linking their patreon and Dr bones' and telling people if they are smart enough to stop supporting this company unless they actually start putting work in and instead to at least consider the 1$ supporting of Bones.

Patient
$1 or more per month ∙ 358 patrons
  • Access to all my games, art, etc. 2-3 days after $10+ Patreons.
  • Access to Discord server as "Patient".
  • My thanks and love...
(HIS 1 DOLLAR TIER FUCKING HELL)
(Boner Games makes their 10$ supporters wait a week or more for the game after the 20$'s test it pretty much)
(Boner Games' 1 dollar tier is literally just "thank you"...)

Priority Patient
$10 or more per month ∙ 129 patrons
  • Access to all my games, art, ect. at the exact moment I finish with them (A common date is the first week of each month)
  • Special bonuses. (PSD files, Sketches, etc).
  • Access to General Posts.
  • Access to General Polls
  • Access to Discord server as "Priority Patient"
  • My most ominous Thanks and all the Love that this little heart can produce.
(Half the money as Boner Games, more than what Boner Games gives you, monthly updates, discord (an actual community not just a company like boner games)
(Btw he has a live stream where he streams him working on all the fucking art, so if an update were late you could tell it's not from laziness or some shit, this guy actually cares about his work smh)
I agree Boner Games just extorts money. 90% of the cartridges give more than $ 10, because earlier the povitelito of $ 1 was not accepted, and at that time the patrons were already more than 1500, which means they gave at least $ 10. In addition to the fact that the developer with the pace that makes the game, it will end in 10-20 years, he is also a scam. Boner Games promised to translate the game into other languages if it scored more than 1,200 patrons, but when I asked after I was its patron for more than half a year, would they translate the game into Russian? I was answered - no. After that, my patience completely burst.

Apr 20, 2018
I agree Boner Games just extorts money. 90% of the cartridges give more than $ 10, because earlier the povitelito of $ 1 was not accepted, and at that time the patrons were already more than 1500, which means they gave at least $ 10. In addition to the fact that the developer with the pace that makes the game, it will end in 10-20 years, he is also a scam. Boner Games promised to translate the game into other languages if it scored more than 1,200 patrons, but when I asked after I was its patron for more than half a year, would they translate the game into Russian? I was answered - no. After that, my patience completely burst.

Tbh, translating a game before it is completed is a bad idea. Dialogue gets rewritten and storylines redone. Also their 1$ doesn't even provide a discord server or some shit for a community.

If they do .1 every 6 months that would take 3-4 years to finish from now. But tbh I don't know how it takes anyone 4 years to finish a game if they earn 20k min a month from it lol

As for the translations after a game ends, yeah they seem to not keep promises to anyone. I only supported this month to get .1 and .2; I will be ending my support later but I don't think overall the updates are 6 months waiting of content.

I may just download it on completion tbh. I like the game overall, the potential it has with story and characters is probably the best of all patreon games; but it will either take forever or crash and burn cause the developers clearly value the money exclusively and not their story.

Apr 20, 2018
ah i see that the updated verions are hard to get, too bad this game had so much potential.
no version 3.2 here?
nope, this is a game that perhaps is gonna die in this forum, patreons wont share cause of the dev.

Yeah they will know which patron gave out the game and permanently ban that person from future downloads. While I won't be supporting them anymore, if by chance they improve their act and I do someday want to support them; I'd rather not be banned from downloads during that time.
Same with others.

Broarmy, not hard to get, just can't be shared by patrons unless they will never wanna play the game again lol

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes