Apr 20, 2018
ah i see that the updated verions are hard to get, too bad this game had so much potential.
no version 3.2 here?
nope, this is a game that perhaps is gonna die in this forum, patreons wont share cause of the dev.

Yeah they will know which patron gave out the game and permanently ban that person from future downloads. While I won't be supporting them anymore, if by chance they improve their act and I do someday want to support them; I'd rather not be banned from downloads during that time.
Same with others.

Broarmy, not hard to get, just can't be shared by patrons unless they will never wanna play the game again lol

nightwinger

Nov 28, 2018
So apparently the dev made .2 available to the public, i'm not sure if they mean v2 or v3.2 (I'm assuming this one) so now all the public can see how laggy the game is
When playing 0.2 myself I experienced hardly any problems probably because they didnt try to throw some shit together in a pile and call it an update.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I don't really know anyone here tho. Also, my name is the same here and on Patreon, so I'm probably getting banned either way.

Apr 20, 2018
I don't really know anyone here tho. Also, my name is the same here and on Patreon, so I'm probably getting banned either way.
They don't really check these forums to my knowledge lol. More importantly you can do what Sartan said. (Ask someone to remove the drm (i think the staff do it apparently or some shit).

If you don't care about being banned from future updates lol. Also, the only reason I wont just send my game to someone on here is cause I don't trust the site owners. One of my messages got deleted because I told this kid mouthing off to shut his fucking mouth. lol

RandomDude63

Nov 28, 2018
Idk how patreon works. Can't you make a new patreon and do it from there, not your main one?
I also don't know anyone here. I just made my registration a few days ago to see whats going on with the game :D
Wait, if someone here can remove the DRM, why didn't anyone do it already.
This is the first time I hear of DRM and after googling it I found some programmes that claim they remove it but it was mostly for mp4 and movies. If you have the time you can try to remove it yourself.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Idk how patreon works.
You pay to see posts and to get games releases/updates, some dev publish their games (full or partially) publicly some time after Paetrons. Here you need to spend 10$/month to get the latest version, the public one is months old, the one shared here is more recent but unstable.
If you have the time you can try to remove it yourself.
It is not so easy, you need specific skills to do it, otherwise it would have already been shared.

Reactions: RandomDude63

RandomDude63

Nov 28, 2018
I know that. The thing I was talking about is whether someone can create a new patreon account spend 10$ and leak the game. If they get banned does only the account get banned or does it work otherwise?
@tipoima was thinking to sacrifice his account to leak it, can't he just make a new one so there is no reprecaution to his main account or it doesn't work that way?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I honestly think they don't deserve a dime. They ban patrons, they give shitty support, they took down Maim Lain's incest patch. If anyone will bother leaking their stuff I won't complain, obviously. But it might be better just to wait for a significant update with worthwhile content.

Reactions: obiwan and kbh77

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Well, in Patreon's ToS it's clearly stated that leaking patreon-only content is a no-no. Whether they ban the entire account or just from their page depends on if they can prove the leak (likely can) and if they are petty enough to do that (likely are). And about a new account - IDK if Patreon keeps records of payment methods, but if they do, they can easily ban a specific person from pledging forever.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
How did you guys find out about the DRM anyway? Was someone caught leaking 0.3? If yes, did they get only blocked from the game or got the entire patreon nuked?

Nik Art

May 20, 2018
Boner Games are engaged in real blackmail, imagine that a complete game is like a finished book. So they ask for money every month as for a whole book, and in exchange for half a year, they give a couple of pages.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes