nightwinger

Nov 28, 2018
you think we'll ever see a new update? cuz i think there on (0.3.2)!
I would say look at the time we got the first free download to the 2nd. So however long that time is that's the MINIMUM amount of time we'll have to wait for likely the 3.0 version. At this point I've completed the game over 3 times now just to stay up to date with all the memories, game play, and and events. So at this point I'm glad I don't support the game. It gives me sense of what to expect from the game and if I had to replay the game several times to see all that they've changed to only get a 2 hour expansion which I'd reset the game for I'd go insane. Don't forget you gotta buy the game for a default price whenever(if ever)they finish it.

Gravitz

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 192084

1. Denovo is nowhere near as intrusive or awful as what they've done to their game.
2. Fans posting images of the game or wanting to look at the CG is not asset theft.
3. Bonus points for "We are looking into it...", which translated from PR speak means never.
4. There's no such thing as adding 'modding support' for an RPG Maker game. Either they remove the encryption which enables modding, or they don't.
5. "When SoL is in a more stable state", this also means never.

Sorry people, they still won't allow an incest patch.

Thanks Maim Lain, I needed a good laugh today.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
just downloaded the game and it won't start. The loading page comes on, and the moment it seems like it's done loading, the page closes.

Anyone else have this problem?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Read comments before asking update please. Because of DRM if someone share the game straight away from Paetron his account may be bannned. Maybe it would be good to add this on op.
And yes the current shared version is buggy, the main screen may not load and game may random crash. There have been tips for the first issue, you either have to be patient enought for a new version or look into the deep abyss of this topic ;) .

Here is what I remember, you have two options( I was lucky didn't need any):
  • Modify a parameter on a specific game file (this made the game impossible to play for me)
  • Kill one the game processus (with ctrl+atl+sppr)

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Damn, 3 months since last update and the next one is only 40% complete.
This is ridiculous.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
It's a trial and error mini game. When a number is green, you got it right, red, the number belongs somewhere else and black, which means that the code doesn't have that number.
Yeeeaaaa im dumb. i figured it out my second go at it. some sudoku like shit there.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes