Oct 14, 2018
It's a shame to see this fail. First they double down on the incest, cause of Patreons rules (which is fair, a lot of games had to "loose" their incest parts to stay on Patreon), but the fact that they don't have an incest patch/version outside of Patreon is dissapointing.
Not only this but the dev team is slow af now and has been for a while now... The fact that he's actually going out of his way to "ban and prevent" people from sharing on sites like this, just kinda shows what his mind is focused on.. $$$

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It's a shame to see this fail. First they double down on the incest, cause of Patreons rules (which is fair, a lot of games had to "loose" their incest parts to stay on Patreon), but the fact that they don't have an incest patch/version outside of Patreon is dissapointing.
Not only this but the dev team is slow af now and has been for a while now... The fact that he's actually going out of his way to "ban and prevent" people from sharing on sites like this, just kinda shows what his mind is focused on.. $$$
There's also the part where he threatened to sue Maim Lain for modding the game with an incest patch (the only way they made it possible to be modded).
Looking at things more than a month or two ahead this mentallity bites Boner Games in the ass financially way more than actually building a community around his game... or working on his game instead of milking his patreons.

Reactions: Sartan and obiwan

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Look. Boner games has over 2200 patreons. if minimum is 1$. thats 2200$ a month not counting the people who give 20's and 10's and even 50's

Also being a game developer i know what its like to develop a game. but. thats in UE4 and C++ and other stuff. not a Renpy simulator or a rpg maker. and considering its just text based coding with images. i imagine MOST of the work goes into animations and artwork. and i can understand the delays there. but 4 months for a 0.01 update that only fixed some bugs and runtime errors? really? thats (4$) (40$) (80$) (200$) respectively for tiers...come on. thats some EA / bethesda level shit.

And with thus i say fuck it. if i be banned. i be banned.

3.2 for windows

3.2 for mac.

you're welcome

========================

On a side note. im having difficulties unlocking memory 25 and 26. no idea how to get'em.

Oct 14, 2018
Look. Boner games has over 2200 patreons. if minimum is 1$. thats 2200$ a month not counting the people who give 20's and 10's and even 50's

Also being a game developer i know what its like to develop a game. but. thats in UE4 and C++ and other stuff. not a Renpy simulator. and considering its just text based coding with images. i imagine MOST of the work goes into animations and artwork. and i can understand the delays there. but 4 months for a 0.01 update that only fixed some bugs and runtime errors? really? thats (4$) (40$) (80$) (200$) respectively for tiers...come on. thats some EA level shit.

3.2 for windows

3.2 for mac.

you're welcome

========================

On a side note. im having difficulties unlocking memory 25 and 26. no idea how to get'em.
What a legend. Honestly, I understand business is business, but straight up scrutiny towards community, fans, patreons, consumers or whatever there is, is messed up.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

Also being a game developer i know what its like to develop a game. but. thats in UE4 and C++ and other stuff. not a Renpy simulator or a rpg maker. and considering its just text based coding with images. i imagine MOST of the work goes into animations and artwork. and i can understand the delays there. but 4 months for a 0.01 update that only fixed some bugs and runtime errors? really? thats (4$) (40$) (80$) (200$) respectively for tiers...come on. thats some EA / bethesda level shit.

3.2 for windows

3.2 for mac.

you're welcome

========================

Gotta agree with ya there, mate. I have no reason to get mad at Boner games at doing it for a really slow pace since I am just an lurker waiting for a "Free" release of the game each version but seeing that they somewhat create like... 26400$(?) at least a year while doing like so little of content update feels a bit scummy.
It ain't a Triple A to earn like billions but at least, they provide a full game (no matter how buggy it is) in under 3-4 years of development. This game may not have a grand amount of people working on it, but at this pace, we'll be in our golden age before this stuff is finished while it sucks the money out of it patrons.

crillo

Apr 16, 2018

3.2 for windows

3.2 for mac.

you're welcome

========================

you are my hero

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
What a legend. Honestly, I understand business is business, but straight up scrutiny towards community, fans, patreons, consumers or whatever there is, is messed up.
Its deplorable.

Gotta agree with ya there, mate. I have no reason to get mad at Boner games at doing it for a really slow pace since I am just an lurker waiting for a "Free" release of the game each version but seeing that they somewhat create like... 26400$(?) at least a year while doing like so little of content update feels a bit scummy.
It ain't a Triple A to earn like billions but at least, they provide a full game (no matter how buggy it is) in under 3-4 years of development. This game may not have a grand amount of people working on it, but at this pace, we'll be in our golden age before this stuff is finished while it sucks the money out of it patrons.
Agreed. I could understand if it was a HQ game on a new engine or so. but its fuckin RPG maker. Shits been out since 2007. It's dialog and images. Its almost like coding DOS at that point. its just bleh to me.

you are my hero
i try :D

Reactions: Hajtand

CrazyZach

May 29, 2018

3.2 for windows

3.2 for mac.

you're welcome

========================

My HERO :love::love::love:

Reactions: toshikushi

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
I was playing game when all of a sudden player hears noises out side for to check it then game froze.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes