Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
so i skipped last version so i know i missed the flora gip scene. how do you get the scene unlocked cant get any quest unlocked already on day 23 or some. Also missing the sofia scenes 26 and 29. All help is greatly appreciated

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
Greetings, I like the game, it's very good. But I have a problem, I saved the game and when I returned to open it to return to play, the continue button is shaded. I can not load. I downloaded the latest version. Do you have to do something special?

AntonSasay

Oct 3, 2018
The city is still under development! That quest is currently incomplete as you can't go into the city to get to the clinic.
Oh, okay, I just thought that "city" is that town with your erotic shop and stuff. Cause you know, it's pretty much the same stuff

Lowdon

Jun 27, 2018
These may help those who like to cheat a bit.
They are the variable number and what it is, if you use a save editor.

Variable#1 - Arousal
Variable#2 - Charm
Variable#3 - Knowledge
Variable#4 - Effort
You, my friend, are a gentleman and and a scholar.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone know what to do with nicole? Since she arrived and sent me a message "my room!" i was unable to start a talk with her, is something required?

EDIT: skipped a few days and an event happened... i got it.

Reactions: lolnope2 and Yleke

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
Maybe already figured out by some, but since the most recent update the RPG Maker MV engine has been updated as well. It now also runs with i.e. Intel HD Graphics and does not need some kind of heavyweight graphics.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I don't always play games with incest but when I do, I play the ones with pregnancy. Stay Thirsty, my follow perverts.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes