Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
These may help those who like to cheat a bit.
They are the variable number and what it is, if you use a save editor.

Variable#1 - Arousal
Variable#2 - Charm
Variable#3 - Knowledge
Variable#4 - Effort
which save eiditor i only have ones you can't add new variables

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
um for some reason my saves didnt carry on from the point that i finished anyone have a completed save from last update?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
No point in uszzeing walkthrugh or patch saince both ant been updated since
v0.21c
Who did walkthrough And incest Patch states this

Some notes about the walkthrough:

• I won't be updating this walkthrough or the patch anymore.
  • The walkthrough can be used with both the unpatched game and the patched game. I'd recommend using my patch, but the walkthrough can be followed exactly the same without it.
  • Skipping the intro will prevent you from getting the day 1 romance point with the mom, so even if you are replaying the game you shouldn't skip the intro.
  • If there is a choice or event that isn't mentioned in the walkthrough that means it's a choice that doesn't affect anything and you can choose any option.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
which save eiditor i only have ones you can't add new variables
I use saveeditonline.com and just add the variables manually by:
  1. Scrolling down to Variables:
  2. Clicking Show data in raw
  3. Add the variables where they need to go (2 after 1 etc)

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Technically the older sister is mostly animal now (she has furry ears) so if you ever get to fuck her then it will have beastiality :p

Macattack

May 3, 2017
I use saveeditonline.com and just add the variables manually by:
  1. Scrolling down to Variables:
  2. Clicking Show data in raw
  3. Add the variables where they need to go (2 after 1 etc)
This is not working for me. I set the data to 90 on all three but the save loads as if nothing changed

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
This is the second time this has happened to me with this game specifically. I downloaded the Mega version and everything was fine but after extraction I could not delete the zip folder which was a huge red flag for me. The first time this happened my anti-virus detected a trojan. This time I took precaution and did a full offline scan which found the source and got rid of it, but fuck that. Guess I'm dropping this game. Not worth risking anything for.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Full Save for 3.2 and contains a full save, at the end of content, for 2.1 ready to go into 3.2. Should work.

Your file is getting blocked by my AV. Can you upload to another site or just upload your save to F95?

Reactions: Itachi_

Sseff

Dec 18, 2017
Im missing memory 23. Anyone know how to get it? Does it involve having to get natalies key and if so where might i find it?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
I don't always play games with incest but when I do, I play the ones with pregnancy. Stay Thirsty, my follow perverts.
well then sorry to break it to you but unless somthing has changed since last time i played this game has neither. the dev is very hostile to mods so an incest mod cant be made and pregnancy has never been in the game so that tag is just an outright lie

Takkarro

Jun 25, 2017
well then sorry to break it to you but unless somthing has changed since last time i played this game has neither. the dev is very hostile to mods so an incest mod cant be made and pregnancy has never been in the game so that tag is just an outright lie
well to be fair it says both preg and incest in the genres so

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
well to be fair it says both preg and incest in the genres so
incest was once true until he removed it then aggressively prevented anyone from reimplementing it and preg has always been a lie. so currently the genres area is lieing

sergeabc

Dec 22, 2017
I'm stuck with Violet, I need to raise our relationship but all I can do is ask her to work for me (which she won't due to the relationship level). Is there another easy way to raise the relation than the (blocked by job quest) usual chat/gift/spend time?

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I noticed that they did a shitty DMCA takedown on a mod. Definitely won't get any of my patron dollars for this one.

Reactions: Necronlord3
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes