anaa

Jul 8, 2017
I want to play this game but I am waiting for an incest patch, anyone know when it will be done?

TheDeepest

Dec 30, 2018
Just wondering what does everyone mean by incest patch? Just found the game so the only version I’ve played is 0.3.2b, I’m assuming there used to be some kind of incest plot line that has since been removed?

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
Just wondering what does everyone mean by incest patch? Just found the game so the only version I’ve played is 0.3.2b, I’m assuming there used to be some kind of incest plot line that has since been removed?
I don't really know all the tech stuff but all I can say is that it's a file that you would put into the game folder and it would restore the incest content that was removed and SHOULD be compatible with every version of the game instead of making an incest version that has to updated to new versions of the game. I think. Don't quote me lol.

AFluffyCat

Oct 4, 2018
I don't really know all the tech stuff but all I can say is that it's a file that you would put into the game folder and it would restore the incest content that was removed and SHOULD be compatible with every version of the game instead of making an incest version that has to updated to new versions of the game. I think.
Pretty much what a patch is except that it might or might not be compatible with EVERY version(also depends with what the game is made and how its programmed etc... too many details).
Plus the one who made the last incest patch(I believe it was v0.21) said he wouldn't continue to create the patches for newer versions so yeah.... RIP incest.
And just wanted to say that the incest content got removed because patreon doesn't allow incest so the Game dev only had two choices:
1. Remove the content
2. Search a diffrent platform for people that want to support the dev (but tbh patreon is the most famous and known)

Don't quote me lol.
But I just did :p
And I will keep doing it :devilish:

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Why make an incest version when you can make an incest patch?
Because a patch can't be made for this game. The dev like quadruple-encrypted his shit so to release a patch, you have to decrypt the files and then release a version with all the files decrypted and incest patch installed.
I want to play this game but I am waiting for an incest patch, anyone know when it will be done?
Never. Maim Lain made an incest patch for a previous version but it was pretty hard to make and the dev sent him a cease and desist letter, so Maim Lain can't make another.

It's funny, the dev says he's okay with mods to his game but you can't mod the fucking thing without decrypting everything, but if you release a decrypted version that's technically piracy and the dev comes at you with a lawyer.

Apr 20, 2018
no updates for incest version?
Not yet, the last person that made one said they wont do another...
Why make an incest version when you can make an incest patch?
I don't really know all the tech stuff but all I can say is that it's a file that you would put into the game folder and it would restore the incest content that was removed and SHOULD be compatible with every version of the game instead of making an incest version that has to updated to new versions of the game. I think. Don't quote me lol.
Pretty much what a patch is except that it might or might not be compatible with EVERY version(also depends with what the game is made and how its programmed etc... too many details).
Plus the one who made the last incest patch(I believe it was v0.21) said he wouldn't continue to create the patches for newer versions so yeah.... RIP incest.
And just wanted to say that the incest content got removed because patreon doesn't allow incest so the Game dev only had two choices:
1. Remove the content
2. Search a diffrent platform for people that want to support the dev (but tbh patreon is the most famous and known)

But I just did :p
And I will keep doing it :devilish:

Just gonna quote you all and say: While I do wish the original story was the same on update (fuck patreon), and kept "sister, mum" etc.

Why is it that big of an issue? Literally: Just knowing that you live with the mum and sister shouldn't ruin your incest fetish? Unless you can only get off to word play and somehow cum to a girl saying the same word over and over?
Regardless, you have a brain just play the game and you already know who everyone is?

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Because a patch can't be made for this game. The dev like quadruple-encrypted his shit so to release a patch, you have to decrypt the files and then release a version with all the files decrypted and incest patch installed.

Never. Maim Lain made an incest patch for a previous version but it was pretty hard to make and the dev sent him a cease and desist letter, so Maim Lain can't make another.

It's funny, the dev says he's okay with mods to his game but you can't mod the fucking thing without decrypting everything, but if you release a decrypted version that's technically piracy and the dev comes at you with a lawyer.
Doesnt it just mean name changes? I mean the game is all about incest, if you remove that what are you left with? A milf teacher who has absolutely zero scenes?

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
If your project got the attention and support mostly because of incest theme, you owe it to your patrons to continue like that. Yeah, patreon is a big D but workaround is easy, It's not hard to release a patch in here and It won't interfere with Patreon rules, because incest content won't be available via Patreon, only on forums like this. All (incest) game developers should make incest patches for their games, at least after their work is done. In this case someone else is doing it for you and you threaten him? like wtf.

Reactions: Onysko
D

Deleted member 187590

If I'm not mistaken, the only change with a possible incest version is that on the new storyline the MC's family isn't his biological family anymore so the devs can keep all the previous CG.

I mean, if they just changed the words "mom" and "sis" to "neighbor", "childhood friend" or whatever I don't give a single fuck, I just want the tiddies.

Reactions: Metropolisz
D

Deleted member 154834

Is this thing playable now? Last time I tried it it didn t even start .. .

Reactions: Aurorasix
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes