Navius

May 10, 2018
Thanks so much for the Upload, Hope you Update it if the Official Update Comes ^^ <3 :heartcoveredeyes::closedeyesmile::eazyHype:

BlackwoodX

May 16, 2018
I really enjoyed what I played of "School of Lust", but it it upsetting to know it is incomplete.

Would anyone be able to suggest a similar style game?

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Well that was disapointing... Theirs nothing to do in this game. Like only a handfull of ecchi scenes and thats it. for a 2D rpg you would think they would be pumping out content.

BlackwoodX

May 16, 2018
Found a good game recently Summertime Saga. Far more to do than this game and its 100% free
I have played Summertime Saga, and agree. I only completed a few of the endings though as I usually look or walkthroughs when I know it will be significantly more effort not to have them.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Where does Violet go after the Catch That Pussy side quest
I've also had an issue with her after completing the quest but didn't have high enough affection. Open up your shop and continue opening it. Sooner or later, you'll think about hiring Natalie to attract clients.
Later on, you'll think of hiring Violet, seeing as she doesn't have a job anymore.
She's be on 2nd house to the right, after you exit yours. If you're looking to raise her affection, you can spend time with her or give her gifts.

Anybody know how to become the alter ego to finish the Violet tire swing quest???
I think you get that automatically in October.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Im still stuck on getting the 4th scene for violet where it requires to you get the alter ego, ive played through all the quests, got all 5 hypnosis books, competed all quests other than "Mysterious shed" and "large debt" and ive unlocked the lever in the bedroom , but i cant figure out how to become the alter ego thats required!
I think you should look at the mirror in your room, if I not mistaken. Also, it depends on date... I think it's after october.

May 11, 2018
I still cant do the harass the harasser quest, i used the disguise and it said to come back and talk to violet but all the npc in the cafe are stuck and non interactive... also i skipped this quest and another quest "call the wambulance" has never showed up.. Im on v0.20c fixed&unpacked* and im following the walkthrough on the page, maybe that's why? Btw i really enjoy this game and want to become a patreon but i dont want these roadblocks to occur

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
aren't they at v0.22 till now? anyone could post the update or is this forbidden here? maybe a little private hint? ^^

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I still cant do the harass the harasser quest, Im on v0.20c fixed&unpacked*
That's because the version you're playing is bugged. The bug is fixed in newer versions of the game.

anyone could post the update or is this forbidden here? maybe a little private hint? ^^
Anyone can upload the game or new versions here, but no one has yet.

Reactions: grys800

kbh77

May 3, 2018
Anyone knows what does the new version has? They finally added some sex scenes with the mother?

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes