Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
yea I think someone posted it earlier in the thread, but walking into the job agency resets it, however it skips a day cycle unfortunately
Yo maim do you have future versions of the game not posted here just wondering cause feels kinda bad still being on .20c where all these bugs still are lol

MyseIf

Apr 17, 2018
Look at the scene and quest guides in the walkthrough for #12. I don't remember what #13 was but if it's Hypno Nat #2 then that's also in the quest guide.

That's a bug in v0.20c that was fixed in v0.20d.

It's possible there's a bug preventing the quest or if you are using a game save from older versions then it's possible the save is preventing you from getting the quest, I can't say for sure though.
So where can i find the v0.20d version to download? And this time, i dont see it in the first page ^^'

Phoenix25

Apr 21, 2018
There's a new mission called "Illegal Alien", but it doesn't show anywhere or I can't find it.
Anyone knows where to find it or day to unlock it?

Jack65467

May 11, 2018
disguise is when you do the job agency job but instead of doing the job use the disguise and enter the cafe and the bunny club bar
Explain how to. Im using android and i did it once but violet is still saying i have to do it. But i cant enter when i do the job.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is the Walkthrough guide incomplete or is it just me? Stops at 9/15.
The very first thing you see when you open the walkthrough is the words (Work on the guide is paused until the v0.21 update) in big bold letters. :p

The reason I've paused work on the guide is because the new update is going to change how antiandrogen works and other things so even if I did write more of it now I'd just have to change it later when the new update is out so I'm waiting. Also it seriously takes forever to write the walkthrough. There's so many little things I have to check in the game code to make sure I don't miss anything and if the walkthrough steps are as efficient as possible. Also there's a lot of RNG elements in the game which makes it even harder to keep things consistent. :'(

Reactions: Casseh

Casseh

May 12, 2018
The very first thing you see when you open the walkthrough is the words (Work on the guide is paused until the v0.21 update) in big bold letters. :p

The reason I've paused work on the guide is because the new update is going to change how antiandrogen works and other things so even if I did write more of it now I'd just have to change it later when the new update is out so I'm waiting. Also it seriously takes forever to write the walkthrough. There's so many little things I have to check in the game code to make sure I don't miss anything and if the walkthrough steps are as efficient as possible. Also there's a lot of RNG elements in the game which makes it even harder to keep things consistent. :'(
Yeah, I guess you're right. I was still able to do basically every quest in the game (except the hole ones because they're not yet available), so you've done a very good job already.
Thanks, bud. Keep up the amazing work and hope to see the new SOL update soon. I'm actually tempted to donate 10 bucks just for it, and I don't even like this type of games (erotic games in general) lmao

Reactions: Maid Lain

Casseh

May 12, 2018
where's the futa tho? and can someone leave an all scenes save file?
You still can't see the futa. It might already be in a newer update or not yet implemented, but the creator does plan on putting one in. Natalie, Violet and Zoe aren't it, that's for sure.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Update for sol
Boner Games
May 13 at 7:05pm
$10+ patrons
Final Progress Report #2 & New Team Member
$10+ patrons
Hi everyone!

A quick update regarding School of Lust version 0.2.1, which was supposed to release this weekend. I regret to announce that we won't be able to make it today. It's midnight here right now, and there are still quite a few things left to do. We need a couple more days to finish testing the new animated scene, testing on Mac/Linux and fix a few more bugs we found. Higher tier patrons will receive the build a bit earlier.

Version 0.2.1 will mainly consist of quality of life changes. It will also include one new animated h-scene, 2 new mini-games and lots of bug fixes. Unfortunately, we were unable to include the expansion of the Hole and dating (as they're missing the required artwork), but we're focusing on those next, and they'll be added soon.

That said, we have some news to share with you guys. Thanks to your generous support, we've hired yet another artist!

While we already have 2 artists working on School of Lust, some of you complained about the inconsistency in the artwork of the scenes, mainly those done by the secondary artist, who created (for example) the "Violet & Sofia footjob" scene and "Flora drunk sleeping on the couch" scene. These scenes are being re-made and will be replaced in a future update.

We already replaced her scenes in earlier updates, like this one:

Putting them side by side really makes you notice the differences, doesn't it? The secondary artist who created those scenes will from here on solely focus on pixel-art for School of Lust instead. She already created most of the custom pixel-art available in-game.

The new (third) artist has a similar art style present in the game, that will make sure to keep the artwork in School of Lust more consistent. Him joining the team will help us tremendously to release updates faster. I'll showcase some of his awesome work soon for those that are interested!

We'll expand our team next with voice actors.

Again, apologies for the wait, and thank you so much for your patience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions/comments or suggestions.

Cheers =)

-Lawina

Boner Games

Reactions: R3lz and Maid Lain

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks! Does progress report #1 from May 8th have anything interesting in it?

Hi everyone! Here's a quick update on what we've been up to.

Version 0.2.1 is taking longer than expected to release, however we plan to release it before/during the weekend.

The new mini-games took most of our time to develop. We've added two mini-games, the English literature class mini-game (Hangman) that we mentioned in our last post and a mini-game that appears during Physical Education (hurdling). The Math mini-game no longer appears every Monday and Thursday. Thursday has been replaced with Literature, so there is more variety in the game.

We've also reduced the size of certain maps that were too big. Primarily the town and neighborhood maps. Both maps have been reduced significantly in size (almost half!), which has not only increased performance, but also made it much more efficient to move about:

We've also looked into the crashing issues that a lot of you have reported. We still haven't been able to replicate it (on multiple systems - not a single crash! -), but we believe the DRM is causing the problem, which will be removed in version 0.2.1. The new release will also be compatible to play on Mac and Linux.

And last, but not least, we're aware that sending download links manually can be quite inconvenient. We're working on creating a download portal, which allows you to log in to our site using your Patreon credentials (Patreon API), and download the latest release directly from our site, without having to wait for us to send it out. We plan to launch the portal late May.

Thank you for your patience! Please let us know if you have any suggestions, questions or feedback.

Your support is much appreciated.

Cheers =)

Boner Games

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I get why they cut the maps down, and on one hand can agree with the decision. On the other hand, having more concise maps makes the world feel smaller. Having to walk three blocks to get somewhere instead of one feels more real, but I'm just nitpicky about dumb shit.

BlastWind

May 16, 2018
I suggest you play the game, bro. You'll never come to enjoy it if you just get a save file with the H-Scenes handed to you. It's fun!
I have, but my game crashed all of the sudden and lost all of my save files. Which bummed me out.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes