fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i played for the futa, seems i wasted my time yet... waiting for next updates :)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i have to find sextoys and all, but i dont really know where... Some are telling to search in the garbage trash, others say that it is in the hole.... Where exactly can i find these sh*t?[/SPOILER]
Ctrl + F my for the word search and look through the results. The walkthrough tells you where to find every hidden item. Then you just get more from The Hole.

I meant actual differences. Are there more H-scenes? New missions?
Read the .20 changelog from

kingmich

May 21, 2017
this game looks and sounds great.... but every time i try to play it gos slow as hell for all 3 of my pcs.. and just crash if i go into the world map at times... ugh.. is there like cg thing i could download for this at least?

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
this game looks and sounds great.... but every time i try to play it gos slow as hell for all 3 of my pcs.. and just crash if i go into the world map at times... ugh.. is there like cg thing i could download for this at least?
Just download the latest version on the original post and go to:
...\School of Lust v0.20c\www\img\
All the images are already encrypted buddeh;)

Reactions: kingmich

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Just download the latest version on the original post and go to:
...\School of Lust v0.20c\www\img\
All the images are already encrypted buddeh;)
thank you so much!
but wow there isnt as many scenes as i thought there be in the game (tho i really love the zoe char ass...)

Reactions: prjkoala

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
wow there isnt as many scenes as i thought there be in the game (tho i really love the zoe char ass...)
That's because all the scenes with animation aren't in the SoL/www/img folder so you didn't see a lot of the scenes. But they can't be viewed in the game folder like the images you have to play the game to see them.

Reactions: kingmich

InigoMontoya

Mar 5, 2018
you know if you look at the files for nicole you will notice that he has drawn even has made the art to make her look pregnant. their is a way to modify every character to look like what you want. Its a long process especially figuring it out but it can all be done in notepad. it won't have the movements like the way boner will make it. but you can actually see what nicole looks like naked. the spoiler below contains information on what nicoles nipples look like and who the futa character is

MyseIf

Apr 17, 2018
Ctrl + F my for the word search and look through the results. The walkthrough tells you where to find every hidden item. Then you just get more from The Hole.

Read the .20 changelog from
Thx! So restarted the game. Tuesday 9/6 : your walkthrough tells me to look around the neighborhood and to search into the trashcan and the dumpster to acquire BDSM tape. But i click on them and ... Nothing happen... Do you know why? I'd like to see those tapes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
That's because all the scenes with animation aren't in the SoL/www/img folder so you didn't see a lot of the scenes. But they can't be viewed in the game folder like the images you have to play the game to see them.
really? crap. ugh.. i guess i just have to wait 2 years or something to get a great pc then or at least wait till someone makes a video of it

MyseIf

Apr 17, 2018
Does nothing happen at all or does your character say something like, "There's nothing here." If he says there's nothing inside then that means you already searched it and picked them up. They'll be in your inventory which you can open by doing: Phone -> Inventory to check if you have them.
No... Nothing happens at all.. No reaction...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
No... Nothing happens at all.. No reaction...
Weird, what game version do you have? You're clicking the dumpster directly left of the front door and the trashcan that's in the park?

can someone tell me what to use as a gift for 5 points for every characters?
I don't think there is one single item that is 5 points for every girl. The points you get for giving an item is different for each girl. The Teddy Bear is 5 points for both Violet and Sofia though, but 0 for the mom I think.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes