Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
No... Nothing happens at all.. No reaction...
you sure you have the right version of the game? I went through the same issue but because i had the 1.1f version of the game. you should check the bottom left of the title screen to check what version you have

Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
Also I have an issue myself regarding switching to the alter ego is there another prerequisite to being able to switch after oct 3 or something cause I went through all 41 days and nothing triggered at all. dunno if I'm missing something or if its just a bug

MyseIf

Apr 17, 2018
Weird, what game version do you have? You're clicking the dumpster directly left of the front door and the trashcan that's in the park?

I don't think there is one single item that is 5 points for every girl. The points you get for giving an item is different for each girl. The Teddy Bear is 5 points for both Violet and Sofia though, but 0 for the mom I think.
version 0.11f ALPHA. Where can i find the latest version?

Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
Once you get the quest about switching you have to use the mirror in your bedroom. If the mirror doesn't work I think the dev said that there was possibly a bug preventing the mirror from working, but idk if he ever found out if there was one.
How do you trigger the quest to switch in the first place then?

AzureZero6

May 8, 2018
Hey guys im stuck, I got to the part where i got violet fired because of the cat, but i cannot go forward through the tire swing because i never leveled her romance to 2 how do i get violet back?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Hey guys im stuck, I got to the part where i got violet fired because of the cat, but i cannot go forward through the tire swing because i never leveled her romance to 2 how do i get violet back?
well one fix is you see the fortune teller immediately to the right of the church. only drawback is you max everything and get renamed cheater, but worth it if you ask me

MyseIf

Apr 17, 2018
Yo
I think there is a bug for me in the quest "harrass the harasser"...
i came back to the cafe in the evening right before going to see zoe....
but there is someone else in a red disguize in front of violet... After that, i'm kicked out of there and when i come back, the red disguised guy is still here with her and i cannot complete the quest (nothing is happening when i click on violet)
who can help me?

MyseIf

Apr 17, 2018
Then a new side quest appears "go back in the cafe when she work"...
I'm blocked here because nothing happenned when i click on violet

Ogeha

May 1, 2018
Can someone tell me how i get the switcheroo quest? Im at mid October and nothing happens.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
how do i get memory #12 & #13 in 0.20c?
Look at the scene and quest guides in the walkthrough for #12. I don't remember what #13 was but if it's Hypno Nat #2 then that's also in the quest guide.

Yo
I think there is a bug for me in the quest "harrass the harasser"...
That's a bug in v0.20c that was fixed in v0.20d.

Can someone tell me how i get the switcheroo quest? Im at mid October and nothing happens.
It's possible there's a bug preventing the quest or if you are using a game save from older versions then it's possible the save is preventing you from getting the quest, I can't say for sure though.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes