Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So. You know the "Unknown House" with the cosplayers in them.
Who exactly are the second top and fourth top???
The Brillant Scientist and Samurai. I don't outright reconise them by these sprites...

The Butler

May 3, 2017
its works without patch already tried
Tried it here and it's working as intended.
I've even downloaded the version posted here on f95, to single out any possible errors however everything is fine.

Step by step:
  1. Download Node and install. (Only per computer)
  2. Extract the game on an empty folder.
  3. Extract decrypter on game folder and double click "Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat" and wait for decryption to complete.
  4. After the message "Press any key to continue..." appears on cmd window, do so and close it.
  5. Extract the patch of your choice and play it.
And remember, always overwrite when asked.
I've also seen people extracting .rar/.7z/.zip file as folders, never do that.
You either move the compressed file to the folder you're said to extract or open the compressed file by drag'n'drop the content in the desired place you wish for it to be extracted to.

Reactions: JohnJG

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
hahha Is the "Easy Basketball" patch spos to be like that? Its like, the arrow might be slow, but the hitzone is small as feck.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Quick troubleshooting....
Any message similar to this one.... or any error message referring to a .json file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Means that you did not decrypt your game properly.
Make sure to install NODE on your machine not on the game folder.
And no there is no easy way to do it. Hopefully if you're lazy, someone might decide to desencrypt the game and upload to a filehost.

If you're desperate for money and don't want to wait a cheat patch to come out....
Go to www\data and open item.js....
search for "price"....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here you can set the value of the items you're selling on the shop. if you want.
IE: Dildo price is 90....
Set it to 1000 and save...
Every dildo you sell on the sex shop will net you 1000.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artoriasex

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Could anyone DM me the full decrypted (0.7.0) game?

I remember trying to decrypt this game long ago, and it just refused too work when I did it.
I'm well are that it's on my end, I probably did some step wrong, but I'm honestly not in the mood to try all over again.

So yeah... If anyone could upload a decrypted copy of the current version or DM me, it would be much appreciated. (y)

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Is the patch what causes the infinite loading issue? I'm just trying to get to the game and it never goes past the loading screen.

Edit: Apparently. Too bad, was looking forward to the incest part of things.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Is the patch what causes the infinite loading issue? I'm just trying to get to the game and it never goes past the loading screen.

Edit: Apparently. Too bad, was looking forward to the incest part of things.
Apparently some people are experiencing issues with it, dunno the reason....
Per chance do you have any saved data of this game? Could you perhaps rename the save folder to save1 and try launching the game?
I'll upload an already decrypted/patche version. Link below
It will be available for 2 day. So hopefully someone download it and mirror for other filehosts.
Compressing the file as of now.
Vakalo tagging you just to let you know.... I'll post the link here.

DOWNLOAD (TEMP)Expiration date
School of Lust [0.7.0b] - AIO decrypted version
10/29/22 00:00:00​

Included:
  • IPATCH (FULL VERSION)
  • Easy Basketball minigame
  • Decrypted Game
If it still doesn't work for some people, there is some sort of black wizardry going on on your machine. :eek: As even the folder are exactly how I use it.
PS: This is only for those who haven't downloaded the game yet or are having trouble decrypting.
If you game is working fine, you have no use for it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes