Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I know I might sound like an idiot but how do you install a save per se?
Just copy-pasta into School of Lust/www/save. Make sure you copy the global save, too, or it can cause issues. Not a dumb question at all—some games save to weird locations!
Edit: Oh, I see, yeah, the one above needs to be renamed "file1.rpgsave" and it needs their global.rpgsave.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2021
So I feel that we are coming closer and closer to knocking our mom Flora up. The mc wants it and the mom seems to want it, but she is still on the pill, she says at the end of the last scene with her.

I hope impregnation and vaginal pregnancy sex with mom flora will come soon.

This update did have a lewd dress and lewd poses with the mom that I liked allot. I want to see this dress again!
To bad the incest version of the game did not work I downloaded and the safe files I used had weird facial hair on the mc I want to remove but I don't know how?

Will see what happens next update. Flora is the best milf.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So I feel that we are coming closer and closer to knocking our mom Flora up. The mc wants it and the mom seems to want it, but she is still on the pill, she says at the end of the last scene with her.

I hope impregnation and vaginal pregnancy sex with mom flora will come soon.

This update did have a lewd dress and lewd poses with the mom that I liked allot. I want to see this dress again!
To bad the incest version of the game did not work I downloaded and the safe files I used had weird facial hair on the mc I want to remove but I don't know how?

Will see what happens next update. Flora is the best milf.
Got any print with said facial hair? Kinda curious to what the heck this is all about ~.~
And another thing, did previous version of the game with incest patch work before ? Or previous decrypted version worked ?

Sep 19, 2021
Got any print with said facial hair? Kinda curious to what the heck this is all about ~.~
And another thing, did previous version of the game with incest patch work before ? Or previous decrypted version worked ?
I don't It's something that showed up in a random save I picked from this thread.

And on the version you shared did not work with the new update, when trying to do the moms model thing the dialogue kept looping and did not go forward. It only worked when I used the normal version of the game.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I don't It's something that showed up in a random save I picked from this thread.

And on the version you shared did not work with the new update, when trying to do the moms model thing the dialogue kept looping and did not go forward. It only worked when I used the normal version of the game.
Do you remember which dialogue exactly?
Anyone with a save at near that part that can share?

Sep 19, 2021
Do you remember which dialogue exactly?
Anyone with a save at near that part that can share?
It happens during the part where the woman is explaining the dress and all that. It keeps looping back to this, instead of going to the part where the mom wears the new lewd outfit. I need a full save that works, but we also need a working incest build. And it's very cool you are pre making this patch build. I found that it was too much of a hassle to do this yourself. I don't want extra software on my pc for an incest patch. And the models and updated incest dialogue make the difference.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
It happens during the part where the woman is explaining the dress and all that. It keeps looping back to this, instead of going to the part where the mom wears the new lewd outfit. I need a full save that works, but we also need a working incest build. And it's very cool you are pre making this patch build. I found that it was too much of a hassle to do this yourself. I don't want extra software on my pc for an incest patch. And the models and updated incest dialogue make the difference.
Sorry, I would need exactly what she is saying, otherwise I would need to waste a ton of time to find that.
So I need either a save so I can speed things up or at least part of the conversation.

Hmmm, I'm reviewing everything here....
About the beard thingy....
It's actually a thing even in previous game version, maybe some sort of quest activate it or whatever....
It can easily be removed with texture editing, but I dunno if it will break the context of the quest...
1666970572144.png 1666970581288.png

Sep 19, 2021
Sorry, I would need exactly what she is saying, otherwise I would need to waste a ton of time to find that.
So I need either a save so I can speed things up or at least part of the conversation.

Hmmm, I'm reviewing everything here....
About the beard thingy....
It's actually a thing even in previous game version, maybe some sort of quest activate it or whatever....
It can easily be removed with texture editing, but I dunno if it will break the context of the quest...
View attachment 2130046 View attachment 2130047
I can't give a save or help more in detail with the incest patch problem. But I will say this again, you cant miss the issue. You literally can't do the full quest. The new one with mom in the dress stuff. It forbids you from going past a certain point. Once you have the mom in the dress show up, that's the point I can't reach. Everything before that is good. I only finished the quest in the regular version of this game.

Also, yeah if you can remove the beard that would be good, It's just super weird in the incest version.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I can't give a save or help more in detail with the incest patch problem. But I will say this again, you cant miss the issue. You literally can't do the full quest. The new one with mom in the dress stuff. It forbids you from going past a certain point. Once you have the mom in the dress show up, that's the point I can't reach. Everything before that is good. I only finished the quest in the regular version of this game.

Also, yeah if you can remove the beard that would be good, It's just super weird in the incest version.
I need a save or at least a bit the dialogue to better troubleshoot it.
Since it can take quite a while until I get to that quest. I'm not really playing this game.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I need a save or at least a bit the dialogue to better troubleshoot it.
Since it can take quite a while until I get to that quest. I'm not really playing this game.
yeh no one in their right mind would play this "game", most just ask for save, but there a quicker process if one just use the MTool to unlock the gallery.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
yeh no one in their right mind would play this "game", most just ask for save, but there a quicker process if one just use the MTool to unlock the gallery.
I'm no longer playing this game because I lost interest in it.
As for the incest patch I'm doing it for the people who would like to play something similar to what the original story should have been, without all that landlady/homemate bs.

Anyway.... Quick hotfix of a bug I was able to found with the IPATCH (related to crafting and Mom phone message not appearing)
And some improvements while I was at it.
Removed the beard from MC. (Dunno why that is a thing)
Scaled down Natalie a bit and fixed viewing her on the Contacts menu.
As well as some technical stuff....

And again...
Dunno why the Flora/Mom's quest is bugging and I can't troubleshoot it until someone at least give me a few dialogues of said quest.
Something Like the MC says to her or she says to MC. No need to be exactly before or after the bug. I just want a few lines of dialogue so I can single out the file and compare it with original, to check if I fucked up something.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
The amount of effort they've put into a ridiculous and useless feature as the beard is absurd, just like the shitty rpg mechanics they put in just for 2 fucking missions making it a major pain in the ass. They keep wasting time by making that kind of shit when they already had a pretty solid gameplay and don't forget the fantasy world questline, they have put more effort and updates in that garbage instead of writing the main story.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Now I remember why I haven't tried this game again in two years: I'm just not comfortable downloading third-party tools I'm not familiar with just to apply the incest patch. We already have to use patching tools to play rom hacks, why we gotta hack RPGM games for the words to be different? :unsure:
Yea this is a real turnoff for me honestly, was kinda looking forward to playing but, but i wont even play games that require an emulator or locale change or whatever. Bad enough it is RPGM which i am already not a fan of, but making the incest patch this difficult is just makes go "meh" and look for another game

VKNG

Jan 28, 2019
Apparently some people are experiencing issues with it, dunno the reason....
Per chance do you have any saved data of this game? Could you perhaps rename the save folder to save1 and try launching the game?
I'll upload an already decrypted/patche version. Link below
It will be available for 2 day. So hopefully someone download it and mirror for other filehosts.
Compressing the file as of now.
Vakalo tagging you just to let you know.... I'll post the link here.

DOWNLOAD (TEMP)Expiration date
School of Lust [0.7.0b] - AIO decrypted version
10/29/22 00:00:00​

Included:
  • IPATCH (FULL VERSION)
  • Easy Basketball minigame
  • Decrypted Game
If it still doesn't work for some people, there is some sort of black wizardry going on on your machine. :eek: As even the folder are exactly how I use it.
PS: This is only for those who haven't downloaded the game yet or are having trouble decrypting.
If you game is working fine, you have no use for it.
Link doesnt work

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes