The Butler

May 3, 2017
I'll be doing a complete rework on the patch.
Hunting for things I missed, bug hunting and so on.... after it's done I'll upload everything to the IPATCH post.
Since IPATCH might still be likely broken, I'll remove all links while I rework on it...
Cya later....

IPATCH rework complete.... Now it should work properly. I did found some things amiss while reworking on it so hopefully it everything should be working this time.
PS: Full decrypted and patched game is being uploaded.
Link for it will be on the IPATCH post. Link will expire on day 05 at midnight.
So download it and if possible mirror it to other filehost....
With that said, have a good morning! :coffee::unsure:

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello how can i get memory 49? Wiki say talk to dancer, but it physicaly impossible to do that, chairs on the way

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Hello how can i get memory 49? Wiki say talk to dancer, but it physicaly impossible to do that, chairs on the way
Go to the Bunny Bar in town as the protagonist, after finishing Flora's anonymous quest.

Don't forget to use your mouse (click on the student) not keyboard.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks, it help. Now memory 73 with bedrooms camera. What i need to do to unlock this scene in gallery?

Sep 19, 2021
I'll be doing a complete rework on the patch.
Hunting for things I missed, bug hunting and so on.... after it's done I'll upload everything to the IPATCH post.
Since IPATCH might still be likely broken, I'll remove all links while I rework on it...
Cya later....

IPATCH rework complete.... Now it should work properly. I did found some things amiss while reworking on it so hopefully it everything should be working this time.
PS: Full decrypted and patched game is being uploaded.
Link for it will be on the IPATCH post. Link will expire on day 05 at midnight.
So download it and if possible mirror it to other filehost....
With that said, have a good morning! :coffee::unsure:
Cant a person of this site upload the patched incest version on the front page of this thread????

We also still need a full working save. With evrything included this time around.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Cant a person of this site upload the patched incest version on the front page of this thread????

We also still need a full working save. With evrything included this time around.
Requesting a full save attached in the main page is going over the top IMO.

As for decrypted game
For example I had to rework fixing bugs, and had uploaded the full decrypted game 3 times.
Imagine the uploader having to do re-upload it 9~12 times as they upload it to multiple filehosts?

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Can someone please provide a Full save w/Global save? The one that was provided a few pages back has not worked no matter what I have tried.

Reactions: spokkimax
Sep 19, 2021
Requesting a full save attached in the main page is going over the top IMO.

As for decrypted game
For example I had to rework fixing bugs, and had uploaded the full decrypted game 3 times.
Imagine the uploader having to do re-upload it 9~12 times as they upload it to multiple filehosts?
Unlocking the gallery room should be possible? If not the full save.

When you are sure the game version is bug free it should be uploaded to the front page. Even if its not bug free people make mistakes and reupload some times. I hope its not ten times tho. :D

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Thanks, it help. Now memory 73 with bedrooms camera. What i need to do to unlock this scene in gallery?
You're tasked to place cameras inside everyone's bedroom to catch the monster. The shopping center in Town should have cameras for sale.

So you need to buy 8 cameras & install them in the respective rooms. Then you watch the recordings on your PC (at night).

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Just a heads up to the dev/relevant people. I had the game soft crash during the violet/claire argument in the store event. Happened right after the butt to face animation turned into the birds eye view of the map. Still heard the "boom" of the impact, though.

I believe this is the first crash I've gotten from the game. (I've probably played 6 hours, no cheats here lol, so that's pretty good!)

Tony2118

Jun 22, 2018
So idk if it has been posted or not but I have an issue where after sofi and her mom are in the gym, the images of the bikes stay on. It persists through saves and when i shut down the game and relaunch it. Anyone else having this same issue?? 1667324210371.png

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So idk if it has been posted or not but I have an issue where after sofi and her mom are in the gym, the images of the bikes stay on. It persists through saves and when i shut down the game and relaunch it. Anyone else having this same issue?? View attachment 2139786
Try restarting the CG through the gallery.

Note that there are a few bugs left by the dev though.
IE: After you go on a data with Ayana for the first time, after you revisit the fitness center, change your clothes and enter F1, the date scene will play again.
On the farm, sometimes you won't get items even though it shows that you got them.

EDIT: After trying to get the 3rd tool from the farm battles, I got tired after going at it for like 30 min without progress....
So I decided to give it a try and cheat my way through... While at it I did find what I was looking for....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All enemies with 1 hp yay, however what I want to do is let enemies with their original hp and instead adjust their droprate for tools and items.
And possibly actually improve it.
Stronger enemies will have higher chance of drop the quest tool, money, Sex toys, Items in general....
Let's see how it goes....
If I'm unable to do it, I'll just release the cheat version with all enemies with 1hp, ~.~

PS: I also managed to fix "Big Natalie" on titlescreen hurray!

Edit3:
I decided just to make an event that gives your the pieces... Balancing everything for the drops is too much work...
So anyway Interact with the scarecrow and get your freebies or skip.
Extract in game folder and overwrite when asked.

Last edited:

Tony2118

Jun 22, 2018
Try restarting the CG through the gallery.

Note that there are a few bugs left by the dev though.
IE: After you go on a data with Ayana for the first time, after you revisit the fitness center, change your clothes and enter F1, the date scene will play again.
On the farm, sometimes you won't get items even though it shows that you got them.

EDIT: After trying to get the 3rd tool from the farm battles, I got tired after going at it for like 30 min without progress....
So I decided to give it a try and cheat my way through... While at it I did find what I was looking for....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All enemies with 1 hp yay, however what I want to do is let enemies with their original hp and instead adjust their droprate for tools and items.
And possibly actually improve it.
Stronger enemies will have higher chance of drop the quest tool, money, Sex toys, Items in general....
Let's see how it goes....
If I'm unable to do it, I'll just release the cheat version with all enemies with 1hp, ~.~

PS: I also managed to fix "Big Natalie" on titlescreen hurray!

Edit3:
I decided just to make an event that gives your the pieces... Balancing everything for the drops is too much work...
So anyway Interact with the scarecrow and get your freebies or skip.
Extract in game folder and overwrite when asked.

so i couldnt find that exact one because so many to choose but after playing abunch of random scenes its gone lol.

Gigaman222

Nov 5, 2018
So am I missing something on how to recruit Zoe to the sex shop? I have it at level 3, it's the only memory I'm missing now.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes