Telynohn

Mar 18, 2021
Ive started playing from 0.7.0b version with iPatch intalled. Everything was fine till I found out that the machine for combining toys didnt work. When I used a random combination it showed 6h to complete and when I came back later it was bugged and showed time in negative years or sth. If I used a real recipe game showed error message about "time.replace not being a function" (or something like that). Had to restart game after that. I found that there is a hotfix so I used it aaaaaand... hotifx breaks my game. After opening the exe file, loading screen shows up and ends with "SYNTAX ERROR: Unexpected token ] in JSON at position 7093". I "reinstalled" the game, reapplied the patch and hotfix - the problem remains. I didnt coppy old saves at all. Anyone with ideas?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Ive started playing from 0.7.0b version with iPatch intalled. Everything was fine till I found out that the machine for combining toys didnt work. When I used a random combination it showed 6h to complete and when I came back later it was bugged and showed time in negative years or sth. If I used a real recipe game showed error message about "time.replace not being a function" (or something like that). Had to restart game after that. I found that there is a hotfix so I used it aaaaaand... hotifx breaks my game. After opening the exe file, loading screen shows up and ends with "SYNTAX ERROR: Unexpected token ] in JSON at position 7093". I "reinstalled" the game, reapplied the patch and hotfix - the problem remains. I didnt coppy old saves at all. Anyone with ideas?
The problem with crafting in general was an issue with plugins.js wich I fixed in the hotfix... so it shouldn't be happening.... Unless you used the EasyBasket after applying the hotfix. Since the problem was related to it and the hotfix also fixed it.
Also F5 = Quick Restart
Can you give me your save?
Anyway here is another hotfix with the version of of plugins.js that I use....
Only difference is that 12h recipes will take 6h.
Other than that, it's the exact same as the previous one.

Last edited:

nurg12

May 5, 2017
The problem with crafting in general was an issue with plugins.js wich I fixed in the hotfix... so it shouldn't be happening.... Unless you used the EasyBasket after applying the hotfix. Since the problem was related to it and the hotfix also fixed it.
Also F5 = Quick Restart
Can you give me your save?
Anyway here is another hotfix with the version of of plugins.js that I use....
Only difference is that 12h recipes will take 6h.
Other than that, it's the exact same as the previous one.
still the same error for me too.
Can anyone give me at least original plugins.js, plz?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
still the same error for me too.
Can anyone give me at least original plugins.js, plz?
Dunno why so much trouble is happening ~.~
Anyway original attach.... extract in www\js
By chance, did you use the plugin on a saved game wich had stuff crafting up ?
If so that might bee the issue. Since mine had nothing being crafted.

Also attached a plugins.js with only changes in the basket minigame.
Let me know if it's working properly for you guys.

Last edited:

nurg12

May 5, 2017
Dunno why so much trouble is happening ~.~
Anyway original attach.... extract in www\js
By chance, did you use the plugin on a saved game wich had stuff crafting up ?
If so that might bee the issue. Since mine had nothing being crafted.

Also attached a plugins.js with only changes in the basket minigame.
Let me know if it's working properly for you guys.
So, initially I played version 0.6.5a for about 5 hours in total. Then version 0.7 came out and I installed it and the ipatch, leaving the previous saves. Launched, played for about 20 minutes, everything worked, did not use craft at all. Today I saw that a hotfix was released - I installed it and the problems started. I tried installing original plugins.js - the error is still there. Plugin.js from easynasket - same. Then threw over ipatch - it works again. installed easybasket from original post - it works again. So problem is in hotfix for me maybe? Idk. Also sorry for bad english, i just use google translate
P.S. if i delete save folder - problem still exists
P.S.S I found the problem - its message_data.json cause that error. If I do not replace it from the hotfix, then the game starts

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So, initially I played version 0.6.5a for about 5 hours in total. Then version 0.7 came out and I installed it and the ipatch, leaving the previous saves. Launched, played for about 20 minutes, everything worked, did not use craft at all. Today I saw that a hotfix was released - I installed it and the problems started. I tried installing original plugins.js - the error is still there. Plugin.js from easynasket - same. Then threw over ipatch - it works again. installed easybasket from original post - it works again. So problem is in hotfix for me maybe? Idk. Also sorry for bad english, i just use google translate
P.S. if i delete save folder - problem still exists
I have update the hotfix of the original post to hotfixv2 and also easybasket is included in the hot fix.

As I mentioned some posts before. The easy basket file was breaking the crafting as I was tinkering with the crafting as well (it uses the same plugins.js file. After I have figured it out I release a hotfix to fix it, and it was working, The hotfix was not only for the Crafting but some other improvements in general.

So the first version of the hotfix had the EasyBasket + Duration Reduction for the crafting. 12 hours went down to 6 hours.
However It wasn't clear the in what order people were applying the patch. So I decided to release a hotfixv2 in which the crafting was the same as the original no change at all and still with easybasket.

Now if even the original plugins.js is crashing.... that's some sort of black wizardry going at the background.

Anyway..... I'll decrypting the original plugin and uploading it, as well as uploading a new decrypted game with everything(hopefully working) for another 3 days.
The plugin.js I uploaded before is actually the original. The Encrypted game does not have it encrypted.

Last edited:

nurg12

May 5, 2017
I have update the hotfix of the original post to hotfixv2 and also easybasket is included in the hot fix.

As I mentioned some posts before. The easy basket file was breaking the crafting as I was tinkering with the crafting as well (it uses the same plugins.js file. After I have figured it out I release a hotfix to fix it, and it was working, The hotfix was not only for the Crafting but some other improvements in general.

So the first version of the hotfix had the EasyBasket + Duration Reduction for the crafting. 12 hours went down to 6 hours.
However It wasn't clear the in what order people were applying the patch. So I decided to release a hotfixv2 in which the crafting was the same as the original no change at all and still with easybasket.

Now if even the original plugins.js is crashing.... that's some sort of black wizardry going at the background, unless I made a mistake and.... oh that must have been it.... I might have upload the plugin.js from the previous file I uploaded that was decrypted.....

Anyway..... I'll decrypting the original plugin and uploading it, as well as uploading a new decrypted game as an apology with everything(hopefully working) for another 3 days.
check the p.s.s section please in my last message

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
DECRYPTED GAME - EXTRACT AND PLAY
NAME​
DOWNLOAD​
AIO School of Lust [0.7.0b] PATCHED​
Expires 11-05-22 MM-DD-YY​
Decrypted Game+IPATCH+EASYBASKET
ps: If you per chance get an error while saving, create a folder named "saves" in www\

NOTE: A Specific Flora/Mom Quest might be broken (dialogue loop), If you find it please provide me a save so I can fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hock

nurg12

May 5, 2017
Anyway.... Install order should be....
  1. Extract Game
  2. Decrypt (skip if downloaded decrypted version)
  3. Apply IPATCH
  4. Apply Hotfixv2
That's exactly what I did. And the person before me too. This does not change the fact that the game crashes due to a message_data.json. Also will try in again, maybe it works

The Butler

May 3, 2017
That's exactly what I did. And the person before me too. This does not change the fact that the game crashes due to a message_data.json. Also will try in again, maybe it works
Wait message_data.json....? That can't be what I'm thinking.... FNCK it is...
Sorry a mistake I made there....

anyway, I though the error was related to the crafting but it's not. It actually were, but I included a test lines in hotfix2 by mistake, so while it fixed it, it created another problem)
I'll request a screenshot of the error message next time. T-T that was quite dumb of me to be honest.
Extract in data folder

Last edited:

Telynohn

Mar 18, 2021

anyway, I though the error was related to the crafting but it's not. It actually were, but I included a test lines in hotfix2 by mistake, so while it fixed it, it created another problem)
I'll request a screenshot of the error message next time. T-T that was quite dumb of me to be honest.
Extract in data folder
Yeah, that resolves it. Thanks

edit: crafting also works now

nurg12

May 5, 2017

Extract in data folder
works for me also, thx for your work

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hi guys so i deleted all saves from www/save so i can start over form the beginning but i still have all the saves there is there another save location ?

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
I seem to either be stuck or missing something. Trying to do the quest "Giddy up!" but Violet will not accept the saddle.
Dialog is
MC: I have a saddle!
Violet: Shhh! Not so loud, turd!
MC: Oh... Yes...
then nothing happens. I've tried maxing her relationship and anything else I can think of. Including a save file if it helps.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
DECRYPTED GAME - EXTRACT AND PLAY
NAME​
DOWNLOAD​
AIO School of Lust [0.7.0b] PATCHED​
Expires 11-05-22 MM-DD-YY​
Decrypted Game+IPATCH+EASYBASKET
ps: If you per chance get an error while saving, create a folder named "saves" in www\

NOTE: A Specific Flora/Mom Quest might be broken (dialogue loop), If you find it please provide me a save so I can fix it.
Pretty sure I just found the loop. Steps to perform:
Talk to flora
Choose go with her
Loops in the modeling dialog.

Full-save 0.7.0b
Using this with the ipatch zip above seems to give a pages error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Pretty sure I just found the loop. Steps to perform:
Talk to flora
Choose go with her
Loops in the modeling dialog.
Taking a look into it, seems to be the first issue with old models from the game, from IPATCH.
Nvm IPATCH does not replace any of flora l2d.
I believe I found it.... for some reason CommonEvents got fucked up....
I'll be updating it..... I'll upload the fixed version as soon as I'm done.
EDIT: Yep I found the main issue that was causing a lot of bugs, honestly T-T...

Anyway as I always make 2 patches LITE and FULL.
I have to IPATCH the game 2 times.
Where LITE would be the CORE with only text and 3 images.
And full with CORE+L2D+parameters changes....

So anyway, somewhere along the line of making the full IPATCH I skipped a file and used the file from previous version....
Anyway, thankfully the file was already done I only had to edit said parameters in this file....
Just doing final tests now.
EDIT:
Yep it's working...
Extract in www/data

Now part of hotfixv4 ~.~, this is not even funny.
I wonder if this is how dev of some dubious companies feel like, releasing patch after patch ....
~.~ anyway, with this there should be no longer any bug related to IPATCH.
Tomorrow I'll incorporate the fixes in the IPATCHES themselves (mostly the Full version since those who uses LITE version won't have this or any problem as the files were correct ~.~) so there is no need for extract hotfixes. I'll dead beat today. Good night!:sleep:

Last edited:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
According to their latest post they already finished the main story art (dunno if's the full story or just the next update stuff), a full date scene that's going to be fully implemented (unlike the last one) in the next update, they are planning an early release for the next update. Also UBG is getting a closed alpha testing soon™.

According to their latest post, they have already finished the main story art (I don't know if it's the full story or just the next update stuff), a full date scene that is going to be implemented in the next update, they are planning an early release for the next update. Also, UBG will have a closed alpha test soon.
1667090383163.png
1667090504675.png
287f5c016da5c9742e6c195c141c9fb0dc5ac37fbc6d44c8bff1c72397d3cf09.gif

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Incest Patch
Important​
Only works with decrypted game.
If your AV flags it as a Virus/Malware it's a false positive.
However for some reason AVs are being finicky when dealing with it.
IPATCHIncest Patch + Restored assets from previous version of the game.
IPATCH (Lite)Incest Patch only.
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Disclaimer:
Preview:

PatchDownload LinksGame VersionHOTFIX
IPATCH​
0.7.0b​
HOTFIXv4​
IPATCH (Lite)​
0.7.0b​
PS: Only use one.

Install:
Bonus:
BonusDownloadInstallGame Version
Easy Basketball minigame​
Extract in Game folder
0.7.0b​
Ween Patch​
Tutorial Below​
//--//​
Any​
AIO Decrypted game​
TEMP Expires in​
Install HOTFIXV4 after extracting​
0.7.0b​
Tools:
ToolDownload linkInstall and Req:
Decrypt Tool​
Hijacking instructions from pk2000 post.
  1. Download and install NodeJS
  2. Download and extract the file "Decryption tool.zip" ( thanks to ea3794 for making it)(y):cool:
  3. Extract it in your game directory and replace existing files/folders.
  4. Double click "Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat"..., wait until it's finished)
  5. Game will be unencrypted.
Crafting Recipes:
Currently known issues....
  • When Natalie appears on Main Menu screen she will be really big.
  • A certain Flora/Mom's quest is looping.
Changelog:
(y)Credits:
infinite loading screen for me

Cockgoblin

Mar 15, 2017
Bit late to the party here, but is anyone else getting this bug?

When Claire and Violet fight at the store, it cuts to the world map to do a sort of crash sound... and then nothing happens. I can't do anything, it's just a blank world map.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes