M#Cntz

Sep 7, 2024
There is the “School of Lust Win” and the “School of Lust Win (LEGACY)”.

The LEGACY release that is available for download for Windows contains older (non-optimized) engine files and is only recommended for players who are on very low-end systems or have trouble running the non-LEGACY release.

Maybe that's what he means.
No, I mean the fact that in the game, the normal version
Every single character's path is in a "TO BE ADDED" state, if it even exists, that is
You have scenes that repeat twice or thrice, and then they just stop with a "TO BE ADDED"
Then you have locations which are yet again a "TO BE ADDED"

With how it's calling itself a v0.9.0b, and now v0.9.1a, I'm guessing that it's going to be the kind of game to go for the kind of "v0.25.3a" version numbers, despite being in the v0.0.0x format, with a version number like 0.9.1 suggesting that it's near full release.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
It was many years ago, but probably the main reason they were given a second chance was the amount of money they move and the fact that at the time they were not as strict as now to please credit card companies, anyway, there are a plenty of platforms that work like Patreon but without the restrictions aside from Subscribestar like Boostly, Fanbox, Fantia, Ci-en, etc, and more in the making, in fact, a lot of new developers and veterans starting new projects are skipping Patreon completely.
I see, I didn't even know there were so many additional sites, you surprised me.
You wrote that new creators often skip Patreon, I thought it was the largest platform so it would be easiest for them there?
Are you saying that Subscribestar or Fanbox or others are able to compete with Patreon's income? As I wrote earlier, I heard about the staff shortages at Subscribestar.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
I see, I didn't even know there were so many additional sites, you surprised me.
You wrote that new creators often skip Patreon, I thought it was the largest platform so it would be easiest for them there?
Are you saying that Subscribestar or Fanbox or others are able to compete with Patreon's income? As I wrote earlier, I heard about the staff shortages at Subscribestar.
It's true that you can make a lot of money on Patreon, but since it's the biggest platform out there, it's also the most restricted in terms of the type of content you can make, and all it takes is one troll report from someone who doesn't like ceirtain fetishes to take down an entire page for weeks, that's why developers who make content banned by Patreon rules (Zoo, R*pe, Incest, Loli and even petite if they think they look too young or short for their standards) and nowadays even those who align with Patreon guidelines skip the website completely or have Patreon as a secondary platform. It's not about making more money, it's about retaining creative freedom while making money.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
It's true that you can make a lot of money on Patreon, but since it's the biggest platform out there, it's also the most restricted in terms of the type of content you can make, and all it takes is one troll report from someone who doesn't like ceirtain fetishes to take down an entire page for weeks, that's why developers who make content banned by Patreon rules (Zoo, R*pe, Incest, Loli and even petite if they think they look too young or short for their standards) and nowadays even those who align with Patreon guidelines skip the website completely or have Patreon as a secondary platform. It's not about making more money, it's about retaining creative freedom while making money.
Thanks for the answer, I've always wondered what motivates creators to skip Patreon, but I think you've explained it all.
I really didn't think that individual people can influence the whole project so much, and the Patreon administration does nothing about them, well, now it's clear why...

Sam Spare

Sep 9, 2024
The wiki says that Clair's playdate quest was added in v0.8 and that its memory 110,

but I'm on v0.9b and I don't even have the memory torches past 109. What's going on?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes