Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Can you tell us how? Thanks bro
Code:
const fs = require('fs');
const crypto = require('crypto');

// Alternative base64 decoder
function base64urldecode(str, encoding) {
   str = (str + '==='.slice((str.length + 3) % 4)).replace(/-/g, '+').replace(/_/g, '/');
   return new Buffer(str, 'base64');
}

// Lifted from decrypted script files
function split(full) {
   var result = [];
   result[0] = full.slice(0, full.lastIndexOf("/") + 1);
   result[1] = full.substring(full.lastIndexOf("/") + 1);
   result[1] = result[1].slice(0, result[1].lastIndexOf("."));
   result[2] = full.substring(full.lastIndexOf("."));
   if (result[2] === ".rpgmvp") {
       result[2] = ".png"
   }
   return result;
}

// Lifted from decrypted script files (and pretty garbage, output contains consecutive zeroes)
function getiv(v) {
   v = v.toLowerCase().replace(".soldata", ".json");
   v = split(v)[1];
   var result = new Uint8Array(16);
   for (var i = 0; i < v.length; i++) {
       result[i] = v.charCodeAt(i);
       if (i === 15) {
           break;
       }
   }
   return result
};

// Based on decrypted script files
const decipher = crypto.createDecipheriv(
   "aes-256-cbc",
   base64urldecode("8bU5mae0qBokfe91IvVGJhQBWDAnoDV8Hmr59388fw2"),
   getiv("Actors.soldata")
);

const input = fs.readFileSync("www/data/Actors.soldata");
let output = Buffer.concat([decipher.update(input), decipher.final()]);
console.log(output.toString("utf-8"));

Reactions: hazoltd

run T

Oct 10, 2018
I finished the 5 floor and the elevator locked. nayone knows why? Sincerely ask everyone for help.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Hi guys! The download link in the OP is for the "crashing" version, or it was fixed?
(I've saw the fixes suggestions a few pages back)

winnebagoo

Oct 14, 2018
Some other bugs found...
1) If you end the "Missing Sippy" quest (that means clearing lvl 6 of the Hole) your statistics on the computer of the room keep saying "Hole floors cleared: 5/5". I don't know if it's due to that (a wrong update of the cleared floors), but if you return to the Hole after having been on lvl 7, you always return back to level 6. Even if it's 100% cleared, you always have to go across level 6 and use the exit elevator to return to level 7. That means: 1 day in level 7, next day in level 6 (nothing to do but go to the exit), next day level 7, next day back in 6...
2) You have a deadline of a (game) week to end "Missing Sippy" and meanwhile you cannot confess with Aiyana because she saids she misses her Sippy. But if you rescue her before, she keeps saying the same even though the quest is finished and Sippy can be found at Hartford.
3) The "random" room numbered 7 on the 7th floor of the Hole has a "random" bug: the gates don't disappear after you defeat the enemies so you are not able to leave anyway (but reseting the game). The prison-room 7 only happens when you enter coming from the 6th room and you find two walking-girls (not the shot ones) and a chest. As far as I know, it never happens coming from the 2nd room so I never go in a against-the-clock order (this bug happened to me 3 times so it is not just casual).
4) Not very important: the total number of gold coins you can get is 999. Any other coin collected after reaching this top is not considered into your account
...there are even more but that is enough for the moment
Hey dude, could you tell me how to start the quest for missing sippy?
Im currently at 10/05 and don´t know how to get to hole lvl 6 / 7. Just missing scene 25/26
thanks in advance

JF_Sebastian

Oct 3, 2018
Hey dude, could you tell me how to start the quest for missing sippy?
Im currently at 10/05 and don´t know how to get to hole lvl 6 / 7. Just missing scene 25/26
thanks in advance
Hi,
The trigger for this mission is a date, no matter what you do before (even if you have finished any other secondary objective). The "missing Sippy" starts always (in the game ) on Friday, 21st October, when you arrive to school. So normally you have to waste about 2 game-weeks just upgrading abilities.

JF_Sebastian

Oct 3, 2018
I finished the 5 floor and the elevator locked. nayone knows why? Sincerely ask everyone for help.
The elevator is locked till you start the "missing Sippy" mission. And that doesn't happen till you arrive to school on Friday 21st October

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
The MC is a worse person than the black guy, at least the black dude doesn't try to act like he's nice lmao. What he did to Clara made me close the game
Wrong game brother. I agree, but you're in the wrong thread.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes