EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fengm.png

Overview:
Urushihara Nozomi was running late for class and was in a hurry but, he really had to go to the bathroom.
Of course the men's bathroom stalls were all full with a delinquent, a couple having sex and one out of order so he couldn't go there.
Instead of going to another bathroom our MC decides to go to the female restroom.
He gets recorded by a delinquent and is blackmailed into recording 10 peeping video for him.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-13
Release Date: 2022-04-10
Developer: oligeiplayer
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1-end3.png 2-end1.png anya_lh.png fx1L.png lt_anya.png lt_lingnai.png lt_lvchuan.png lt_sengben.png lt_wudao.png sbwnz_lh.png Censored.png uncensored.png

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I translated some of the menu text but that's it the game is no longer on DLsite I'm not certain on the reason one of the devs games is still up there though. The game was MTLed from Japanese and I had nothing to do with it.
WARNING A LOT OF SCAT SCENES!!!

Last edited:

kazuostrife

May 1, 2017
triggering the ghost hunting event is vital to this game to unlock the Evil Eye or it's less content and game over at the end

Reactions: NIshu

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Ok, I finally got out of the toilet. But for reals though, this is very badly made game. I'm not even talking about the crappy translations, I'm talking about how the sneaking and peeping system works. Not only do you have ZERO indication which cubicles are in use, the line of sight and detection system for the girls make no sense as well. Some moments I can be right behind her and she can't detect shit. Other times she is behind a wall at the mirror and somehow can detect me on the other side of the room by the cubicles when she shouldnt have line of sight.

Even the Diuretic and Laxative system seems broken. Do you need to identify which desk to sabotage based on the 2 seconds you get every class period to determine who is and isn't female based on their sprites? Or do you randomly spike a desk and get results anyway? So far it seems random for me.

This is one of those games that desperately needs someone to post a save file, or hack it to unlock everything. Either way, at least the game is exactly as advertised: A steaming pile of shit.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes