Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
just at the beginning that there is someone in the next cubicle I don't know what to do

ok you needed to move the mouse to the side

Alexa Bliss

Jul 28, 2019
Woman on the left? I can see the wall on the left side. So how is MC supposed to peek at someone when it's the end of the bathroom? :unsure:
I mean how to peep the woman on next room, the image I already turn left and I don't know how to process!

kazuostrife

May 1, 2017
As a person with this kind of fetish, this game is godlike, very well crafted from scenarios and visuals, to it's theme and good sound effect implementation, it ticks all the boxes for me.

As far as I remember from following the games development it's getting a remake to make all the models 2D illustrated art, which could be interesting, we'll have to see. The game was uploaded on DLSite and taken down not long after (I think only a day later) and never re-uploaded, I've heard people say it was because it was buggy, but someone patched it and that's how we're able to play it.

If anyone want's my Save file I'll leave it here, I remember becoming obsessed with it a few months ago putting over 17 hours into it (I know, it's kinda long), and I'm still missing a couple scenes because I had a lot of trouble with the Japanese only text, but through the power of Trial and Error (and a little research) I was able to get most of the scenes. I have all the Ghost powers (God, I hate that ghost part) so that should really help out those looking for the last couple of scenes, it can be a difficult game to understand, should be easier now that it's (somewhat) translated.

I hope we get to see more games similar to this in the future for us "toilet fetishists", a lot of care and attention (and I dare even say heart) went into making this.
how do you trigger the ghost event?

ischa

Oct 26, 2021
Error: Cannot read property 'width' of null
It's happen, when i use trash bag and try peep.

dye22

Nov 8, 2021
Lmao. The last image shows the chick literally pooping out of her vagina. what...the..fuck....

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
What a family friendly tag... with "scat" running around inside a house~ being chased by some doggie style... :ROFLMAO:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes