merchie

Sep 1, 2017
how to fix this? - "Failed to execute 'getProgramParameter' on 'WebGLRenderingContext': parameter 1 is not of type 'WebGLProgram'. "

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
emm i told the teacher the guy at first floor was smoking to get the wrench and now he is gone. i think i fucked up. now i cant buy laxatives and bags...

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
After trying to do a clear of this game . . . yeah, reeeaaally needs some hero with a full save to swoop in and save us mere mortals. Only managed to unlock a couple of actual scenes on the phone after hours of play.

kazuostrife

May 1, 2017
After trying to do a clear of this game . . . yeah, reeeaaally needs some hero with a full save to swoop in and save us mere mortals. Only managed to unlock a couple of actual scenes on the phone after hours of play.
how did you trigger the ghost event?

minglisyr

Mar 31, 2022
how did you trigger the ghost event?
Here is what I found,
1. 1st day on rooftop, meet Wakana (cosplay girl) and recommend her NOT to join the club (2nd option)
2. 1st day night, go to principal room and knock the door, then should hear some ghost voice, choose Don't Hide (2nd option)
3. 2nd day when Ryono and Wakana talking in the front of classroom, talk with them then go to the left-most classroom to find a group of 3 talking in the front (might need to talk to others before, to trigger this group of 3 students) , then back to Ryono and Wakana, should trigger some talking about meeting at 10pm in the classroom.
4. 2nd day night, Wakana will wake you up at your seat, then go to 1st floor Women's toilet to find Ryono.

All the above were from my memory, should be a roughly correct action list, to trigger the event. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

kazuostrife

May 1, 2017
Here is what I found,
1. 1st day on rooftop, meet Wakana (cosplay girl) and recommend her NOT to join the club (2nd option)
2. 1st day night, go to principal room and knock the door, then should hear some ghost voice, choose Don't Hide (2nd option)
3. 2nd day when Ryono and Wakana talking in the front of classroom, talk with them then go to the left-most classroom to find a group of 3 talking in the front (might need to talk to others before, to trigger this group of 3 students) , then back to Ryono and Wakana, should trigger some talking about meeting at 10pm in the classroom.
4. 2nd day night, Wakana will wake you up at your seat, then go to 1st floor Women's toilet to find Ryono.

All the above were from my memory, should be a roughly correct action list, to trigger the event. Hope this helps.
MVP!

Starwaveasta

Oct 24, 2021
I translated some of the menu text but that's it the game is no longer on DLsite I'm not certain on the reason one of the devs games is still up there though. The game was MTLed from Chinese and I had nothing to do with it.
WARNING A LOT OF SCAT SCENES!!!
i am chinese, do we have the original version?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
i am chinese, do we have the original version?
Mb it appears I was incorrect I wasn't paying much attention when i posted I believe it is actually in jap if you would like that one it can be found it is a slow download link however.

Reactions: Starwaveasta

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
I've been stuck on the fking first part of the tutorial where I have to avoid being detected by a girl running around for no apparent reason for about 20 mins now, pls someone give me a save cuz I can't pass it
Bumping this to continue to ask how tf do you even get passed this tutorial?!

Turning auto dash on/off in settings doesn't seem to adjust the dude's slow ass walking speed, and the girl always catches me.

EDIT: As usual, solved the problem right after posting about it... Patience. When she walks right up to the mirror you can proceed. Still clunky af tho holy shit

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
waiting like this guy, and is there any way to see other scenes, using program or cheats?
I tried (and failed) to use save editor to mess with the variables in order to unlock all the scenes in the phone's built-in gallery. No dice, it turned into a buggy mess, even with a translator attached to see what each variable did. Still waiting for some hero to link a full save (fully cleared, all scenes in the phone).

ShadowReaper

Jul 21, 2017
I tried (and failed) to use save editor to mess with the variables in order to unlock all the scenes in the phone's built-in gallery. No dice, it turned into a buggy mess, even with a translator attached to see what each variable did. Still waiting for some hero to link a full save (fully cleared, all scenes in the phone).
I am currently in RPGMaker MV (MZ) as loading it through this grants debug with F9.
Allows you to have all skills through and the common event system has quite a few of the scenes.
Unlocking them for a save (so everyone else can just view them through the phone) is a little more time consuming.
I also haven't fully grasped the eventing system in certain scenarios (prevent the Ghost from killing you).

I am tempted to just upload a hacked save from the outset with all abilities unlocked, and see of those interested can learn some more.

Trivia
If you follow the encounter in the earlier pages for night 1 to get the principle scene and the door code, if you open the locked door on the 4th floor on night 2, and then set the clock to 12:12 (make sure you have enhanced invisibility on) and wait for the principle to leave the room, you can interact with the wall in the bottom left, and then the statue and then the wall again to unlock the surveillance system app on your phone to see who is in the 3rd floor toilet.
Though I haven't tested much past this.

Also, would like if someone could confirm, if you give the spoilt girl (surrounded by 3 boys) laxative coffee, that it incorrectly triggers the urination scene and not the scat scene, haven't tested it in reverse to see if it is a switch error (inverted).

CasterC

Apr 14, 2019
To prevent the ghost from killing you, you have to flee to the entrance of the school (took me one hour in total because she goes poltergeisht at the end).

For special scene i only unlock the exebitionist one with the two teacher (day 1). I miss the CCTV i will try on day 3 (enhanced invisibility?).

PS: I unlock the scat scene with the foreign girl (the girl's with guard) without bug (day2, i was unable to repair the machine day 1).

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes