ShadowReaper

Jul 21, 2017
So this is what I have so far (New Game+).
Should have all photos (bar entering toilets).
I don't know if I have all the videos, I think I do; but it's so obtuse to hunt through that this is what I am settling for.
I can only presume I don't because not all of the girls are ticked off, but at this point i'm too bored to care.

To unlock them.
All you have to do is progress the game until you speak with the boy in the 1st floor bathroom at which point he will unlock your hot bar.
Navigate to the phone and use the Icon in the bottom middle, and bottom right.

Dec 6, 2018
New version of this game is out, which is an entirely different game. Seems like it has the same plot and rpg map, but all the 3D cg has been replaced with 2D art. Not sure if there is anything new besides that

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Whoever can't open the game due to the font error I seem to have found a solution.

>Go into the fonts folder in the game directory
>Delete UDDigiKyokashoN-R.ttc file
>Copy some other font file into the fonts folder (you can get it from some other game using same engine, personally I used SourceHanSansJP-Regular.otf)
>Rename it to UDDigiKyokashoN-R.ttc

It worked for me after that.
Still giving me errors
Can you just upload the file somewhere since I dont know how to change file format

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
New version of this game is out, which is an entirely different game. Seems like it has the same plot and rpg map, but all the 3D cg has been replaced with 2D art. Not sure if there is anything new besides that
Seems to be the same exact game, just with animated 2D art. Its not translated so I can't fully understand what I am doing (didn't play through this thread's game so it is confusing). I don't wanna use saves from this thread since they likely won't work since the there are differences in some places.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Seems to be the same exact game, just with animated 2D art. Its not translated so I can't fully understand what I am doing (didn't play through this thread's game so it is confusing). I don't wanna use saves from this thread since they likely won't work since the there are differences in some places.
Saves does in fact work

Reactions: NIshu
Dec 6, 2018
Saves does in fact work
Odd, i tried the full save and it did not work. When I open the save, it just said I could do new game plus with the save and shows other text that goes of screen. Once I press enter/confirm, it sends me to the main menu. I then did new game since loading other saves or that save again did nothing (I made sure to use the full save before clicking new game) and progressed to the boy downstairs. Nothing was unlocked

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
I translated some of the menu text but that's it the game is no longer on DLsite I'm not certain on the reason one of the devs games is still up there though. The game was MTLed from Japanese and I had nothing to do with it.
WARNING A LOT OF SCAT SCENES!!!
are here face farts scenes too?

knightzomegaz

Nov 13, 2022
So this is what I have so far (New Game+).
Should have all photos (bar entering toilets).
I don't know if I have all the videos, I think I do; but it's so obtuse to hunt through that this is what I am settling for.
I can only presume I don't because not all of the girls are ticked off, but at this point i'm too bored to care.

To unlock them.
All you have to do is progress the game until you speak with the boy in the 1st floor bathroom at which point he will unlock your hot bar.
Navigate to the phone and use the Icon in the bottom middle, and bottom right.
It isn’t unlocking, so I replaced my 1st save with your file, then when I load it, it says I can’t do a new game then throws me back to menu, then I ‘start’ A new game but the gallery doesnt unlock

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes