ben9904

Oct 26, 2019
Error: Cannot read property 'width' of null
It's happen, when i use trash bag and try peep.
Find rmmz_managers.js in the js folder, choose to open it in notepad, delete lines 1971-1973, save it and then open the game

minglisyr

Mar 31, 2022
almost every time peeping, will be found by the girls, rarely they totally facing the back side, how could I peep and take video then? any hint?

ben9904

Oct 26, 2019
almost every time peeping, will be found by the girls, rarely they totally facing the back side, how could I peep and take video then? any hint?
you need to buy some garbage bag from the first floor bathroom ,take you phone from the 4th floor office , when you are ready use the garbage bag and take out your phone to record video

Reactions: minglisyr

Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
As a person with this kind of fetish, this game is godlike, very well crafted from scenarios and visuals, to it's theme and good sound effect implementation, it ticks all the boxes for me.

As far as I remember from following the games development it's getting a remake to make all the models 2D illustrated art, which could be interesting, we'll have to see. The game was uploaded on DLSite and taken down not long after (I think only a day later) and never re-uploaded, I've heard people say it was because it was buggy, but someone patched it and that's how we're able to play it.

If anyone want's my Save file I'll leave it here, I remember becoming obsessed with it a few months ago putting over 17 hours into it (I know, it's kinda long), and I'm still missing a couple scenes because I had a lot of trouble with the Japanese only text, but through the power of Trial and Error (and a little research) I was able to get most of the scenes. I have all the Ghost powers (God, I hate that ghost part) so that should really help out those looking for the last couple of scenes, it can be a difficult game to understand, should be easier now that it's (somewhat) translated.

I hope we get to see more games similar to this in the future for us "toilet fetishists", a lot of care and attention (and I dare even say heart) went into making this.
where is scene recollection?

Reactions: Lavatera and Furnox

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Find rmmz_managers.js in the js folder, choose to open it in notepad, delete lines 1971-1973, save it and then open the game
No dude, literally open it with the notepad and use to go to function to try and find line 1971-1973 . Nope that line number is beyond the total number of lines

yavodan224

Sep 14, 2021
As a person with this kind of fetish, this game is godlike, very well crafted from scenarios and visuals, to it's theme and good sound effect implementation, it ticks all the boxes for me.

As far as I remember from following the games development it's getting a remake to make all the models 2D illustrated art, which could be interesting, we'll have to see. The game was uploaded on DLSite and taken down not long after (I think only a day later) and never re-uploaded, I've heard people say it was because it was buggy, but someone patched it and that's how we're able to play it.

If anyone want's my Save file I'll leave it here, I remember becoming obsessed with it a few months ago putting over 17 hours into it (I know, it's kinda long), and I'm still missing a couple scenes because I had a lot of trouble with the Japanese only text, but through the power of Trial and Error (and a little research) I was able to get most of the scenes. I have all the Ghost powers (God, I hate that ghost part) so that should really help out those looking for the last couple of scenes, it can be a difficult game to understand, should be easier now that it's (somewhat) translated.

I hope we get to see more games similar to this in the future for us "toilet fetishists", a lot of care and attention (and I dare even say heart) went into making this.
Where do I have to put the save files?

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
where is scene recollection?
For the recollection you click on your phone:
1.jpg

Click either one of these two:
2.jpg

Red circle on the left lets you pick the scene or photo you want to view (Yellow text options are main ending scenes). Red circle on the right lets you choose the girl you want to see use the toilet, what position they're in and whether you want to see her pee or poop, you can also set up other things such as the ghost power that allows you to view their face as they go, or a reference photo adjacent to the scene for comparison etc :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Hog1

minglisyr

Mar 31, 2022
seems that no one mentioned the password (door next to bathroom).
I found two combinations,
1) 8521 for some money (seems like a one-time prize)
2) 7089 to unlock the door nearby; not sure if there is any function for that door, I entered several times but found nothing useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kucing99
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes